Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy (4560 Views)

Peter Obi Delivers Keynote On Governance, Trade & African Unity In Nairobi,Kenya / President Tinubu Departs Nairobi After AU Meeting (Video, Photos) / INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Attends Briefing On The Kenya Election In Nairobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by edoairways: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

Local channels air Naija movies everyday mid morning, afternoon and late night almost every weekday.

In 2000-2012 naija movies were the in thing around these streets. Nowadays with the internet being cheap, people can stream YouTube or download movies or buy movies at movie shops.

As for music, the tunes are patronized well in radio stations, public transport buses and bars
What local channels and what time do they air Nollywood movies?.
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by edoairways: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:
Do you have jazz in Kenya?
grin grin angry voodooism is common in Africa
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Sctests: 6:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Who is hiding comments here? angry
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Yujin(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

By ancestry you mean...hehehe I see what you did there
That's their nature. It's always about tribalism with one ethnic group in mind.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:

What local channels and what time do they air Nollywood movies?.
One is citizen TV. Weekdays 11am, 2pm and 11pm
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by fx45(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:
We do like football only that our football federation is corrupt and local leagues involved in match fixing and favoritism.

Big fans of international football
But Gor Mahia and Tusker are big clubs with very large following. As a football punter Got Mahia is always sure bet.

I would visit Kenya soon. I love nature and wildlife

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Why do most Kenyan ladies have big butts?

About 7 of them in my office have extra ordinarily big butts
Good genes I guess.here it is very common to spot such everywhere
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2020
fx45:
But Gor Mahia and Tusker are big clubs with very large following. As a football punter Got Mahia is always sure bet.

I would visit Kenya soon. I love nature and wildlife
You are welcome to visit.
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:

Is Swahili the lingual franca?
Do all Kenyans understand Swahili?
Why K24 stop showing Nollywood movies but they show other foreign movies especially those in light skin?
All Kenyans and Tanzania understand Swahili and English. Movies in local stations are aired according to viewer demand. I guess the viewers of nolywood dropped in k24

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Localemperor: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Hi, please what Agricultural crops do Kenyain grow well and what is the Naira equivalent to the kenyain shillings
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by ZZ22: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Pavore9:

The tribe Obama"s father is from, the Luos do share some names with the igbos such as Okoro, Ejimba, Opara, Okechi etc.
this is true.. I know one Kenyan that answers Mbanacho. I was surprised the day she told she's Kenyan all through
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by edoairways: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

All Kenyans and Tanzania understand Swahili and English. Movies in local stations are aired according to viewer demand. I guess the viewers of nolywood dropped in k24
That is true
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Pavore9: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
ZZ22:
this is true.. I know one Kenyan that answers Mbanacho. I was surprised the day she told she's Kenyan all through

Even across tribes in Kenya, you get to hear names like Ngige, Odera, Amadi, Oparanya, Olubayo, Mbaka, Okwara etc.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Localemperor:
Hi, please what Agricultural crops do Kenyain grow well and what is the Naira equivalent to the kenyain shillings
1ksh= N# 3.62

We grow maize,beans , rice, very many vegetables and fruits. Crops do very well here. No much hunger

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by babasolution: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=KenyaNairobiGuy post=88781579]
Just because you saw articles spreading propaganda does not mean it is true. Two sides of a coin. Do your research...google is your friend.

You are free to come and chew on our women if we are weak. You shall disappear the way you came penniless very fast hehehe

I saw videos of what happened,it was all over youtube,there are many videos of Chinese maltreatment of Kenyans,even Kenyans do talk about it.i will definitely chew Kenyan women someday
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Pavore9:

Even across tribes in Kenya, you get to hear names like Ngige, Odera, Amadi, Oparanya, Olubayo, Mbaka, Okwara etc.
Many names here are Kenyan too.
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=babasolution post=88794054][/quote]
You are welcome very much sir
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Pavore9: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

Many names here are Kenyan too.

Give me examples
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by babasolution: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

You are welcome very much sir

Are there many Nigerians in kenya,if their are what do they do and were can they be found
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Localemperor: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

1ksh= N# 3.62

We grow maize,beans , rice, very many vegetables and fruits. Crops do very well here. No much hunger
OK Thanks.... Doing business with Kanyans, how honest are they? I want an unbiased opinion pls...
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by olagbola45(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Am enjoying this thread.....

is it difficult for other country to marry a kenya or a tanzania woman?
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2020
babasolution:

Are there many Nigerians in kenya,if their are what do they do and were can they be found
Almost every estate has a Nigerian in Nairobi. Most are in a place called Roysambu

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
olagbola45:
Am enjoying this thread.....

is it difficult for other country to marry a kenya or a tanzania woman?
It is not difficult. Pay bride price and you are good to go
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by KenyaNairobiGuy: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Localemperor:
OK Thanks.... Doing business with Kanyans, how honest are they? I want an unbiased opinion pls...

Very honest unless you intend to double cross them things go sideways
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Localemperor: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
KenyaNairobiGuy:

Very honest unless you intend to double cross them things go sideways
OK Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by babasolution: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
What is kenyan impression about Nigeria and Nigerians in general
Re: Ask Me Anything Kenya, Nairobi Guy by Parisian: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emancipate yourself. What is funny about wanting to know about Kenya?
Randerl:
Mods please move this thread to the Jokes Section of NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Be Shocked If Buhari Announces This Man As His Preferred Candidate? / First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes / Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.