Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (40398 Views)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Let me start by expressing my deep personal appreciation to all friends of goodwill who came to my defense since Deacon Femi Adesina published his diatribe on me on his Facebook page “Insight Aso Rock Shit”.

When Adesina was at Sun Newspaper, I expressed interest to serve as a columnist with the paper. When he became the spokesperson for President Muhammadu Buhari, while vacationing in Nigeria, I met with Adesina in Abuja.

I made my desire known to serve in the Buhari’s adm
I neither begged nor prostrated to Adesina. It is childishly foolish for anyone to say because I didn’t get a position in Buhari’s administration that’s why I criticise their failed god from Fulani Emirate. I will criticise Buhari today, tomorrow, and for ever as long as he runs a tyrannical regime of crooks.

It’s no crime to approach someone with close ties to government or organisation to recommend a qualified person for a position in the same organisation. This is the usual practice all over the world. Indeed, Adesina at one time or another has gotten a job through connection.

I didn’t commit any crime by asking Adesina for a job. I didn’t beg him for money. I didn’t solicit for government contract. I believe I could make a difference if I was given the opportunity to serve my country. Every qualified Nigerian has the right to serve in government.

I will not attack the personality of Adesina. Rather, I will say a word or two about his pathological lies in defending the tyranny and atrocities of a despotic President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adesina is a deacon of the FourSquare Church. But he’s not endowed with the courage, boldness, honesty, and fortitude to speak the truth like deacons of the early church in the Bible. He studied the Bible without spiritual insight. He interprets the Bible in accordance with his selfish and egotistical desires.

He’s blinded to his own weaknesses of character.As a Buhari’s propagandist, he’s a spiritual host of fabrication. As a professional liar for Buhari, he has demonstrated that though he’s educated in mind but not in morals. To be sure, Adesina is a menace to our democracy. Adesina always give needless pains to sensitive national issues.

When Rev. Lawan Andimi, was beheaded by Boko Haram savages, Adesina justified the murder by dismissing the gruesome murder: “There were a times bombs used to go off in this country like firecrackers, and deaths were in many scores... So let the Church be fully involved in supplication... rather than playing subtle politics and unwittingly generating hate in the land.”

Adesina goes round and round like wheels spinning in the mud in an attempt to burnish Buhari’s tattered image. Adesina provokes a moral philosophical question: Why do good people lie?

There are many reasons why decent human beings lie. But for deacon Adesina, his eyes are bigger than his stomach. When Buhari was on sick bed in UK hospital, Adesina lied to Nigerians saying “The President is not ill. The President is fine. The President is hale.”

Lamenting about the porous security in the land, Buhari confessed that he was unaware of what goes on in the North-West and other parts of the country. Here comes Adesina the interpreter of Buhari’s maladies: “The President is fully aware and in charge of the situation.” When confronted during a TV interview to clarify the source of funding for the so called Tradermoni, Adesina ridiculed Nigerians: “I wonder a times when Nigerians decide to have selective amnesia. But Nigerians they first hear go, they don’t hear come.”

His bombastic assertions were as offensive as they were nonsensical. Adesina has proven he is a dangerous political clown. His insidious brand of image making from his comfortable and privileged position in Aso Rock blinded him to see the uncomfortable position of disenfranchised and impoverished Nigerians.

He spreads egregious lies.His standard attitude as Buhari’s publicist and propagandist is one of hardened ignorance, foolishness, and cowardice. When the Northern Elders Forum led by Prof Ango Abdullahi criticized Buhari for his tyrannical and clueless government, Adesina chastised the group and lampooned Abdullahi calling him “a general without troops.”

He sticks his neck out for the reputation laundering of despotic Buhari. He breaks all boundaries of custom and traditional morality when lying on behalf of Buhari. He dismisses the opinions of well-meaning Nigerians on how Nigeria is governed by Buhari.

On the controversial RUGA issue, Adesina sided with the Fulanis. Listen to deacon Adesina: “It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks. What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?” It’s surprising therefore that a deacon would sell his soul to the devil. Adesina is a jaded, dirty-minded, foul-mouthed, over-bloated proud liar and fabricator. Adesina is the poison ivy of Buhari’s administration.

Deacon Adesina is a shameless Sanballat filled with the spirit of the Biblical Sanballat. It is the spirit that gets him angry when people genuinely criticize his Daura idol. It is the spirit that mocks Nigerians who desire to hold Buhari accountable.

Adesina the Sanballat, is an enemy of reformation. He brings strong opposition to critical voices that advocate for a new Nigeria. As a Sanballat, Adesina is a critical persecutor who brings false accusations against progressive Nigerians. The only refreshing aspect of Buhari’s presidency is the frankness of its dishonesty. Adesina’s predecessors at least pretended to care about the truth. But, Adesina doesn’t. Buhari, Adesina’s boss, doesn’t care about the truth either. Buhari and Adesina are a match made in heaven (or perhaps somewhere else).

Adesina has denied his Christianity by his foolish talk, untruthful and unkind words. When Nigerians demanded that Buhari should address the nation on COVID-19 like other presidents of civilized nations had done, Adesina the arrogant liar shot back: “Briefing Nigerians is not Buhari’s style.” A self-possessed propagandist, too often Adesina talks down on Nigerians. He describes Buhari’s critics as “naysayers,” “enemies,” “wailing wailers.”

It’s about time Adesina and his Aso Rock coterie of liars realized that Nigerians have the right to demand that Buhari be a bold and imaginative chief executive, a visionary leader who projects a new view of govt’s role on behalf of poverty ridden citizens.

Like Alexander the coppersmith, President Buhari and Deacon Adesina have done great harm (and they still do) to our nation. The Lord will repay them according to their deed.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by SLAP44: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
This man really took time to critically expose the presidential spokesman.

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MightySparrow: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ugly things at the corridor of power. It is easier to criticize than to handle issues at such levels, hmmm?!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
On the controversial RUGA issue,...Listen to deacon Adesina: “It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks. What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”
This is one of the unpardonable statement that Adeshina will ever make in the the course of defending the numerous ills of the present govt.

“You could imagine my joy when Buhari eventually emerged civilian President after 12 years of struggle. I didn’t think I was going to ever serve in government, but I found myself in it. Just because it was Buhari.”

Adesina added that he remains a “dyed-in-the-wool Buharist” irrespective of what others see as “foibles and failings of the administration”
https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-nigeria-would-have-been-better-if-buharis-military-regime-had-lasted-longer

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Knock out punch

29 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by oloriooko(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adesina is a disgrace to himself, his family and his generation.
He's an illiterate buffoon who's filthy demonic desire for the corridor of power has blinded his senses
Its unfortunate and sad to see him saying all these trash defending a guy that cares nothing about him nor his race.
Shame on Yorubas, shame on Femi!

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Faponmile(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
There will always be a day of reckoning. Femi Adesina routinely talks down on Nigerians. He forgets that one day he'll have to explain certain things to Nigerians. That day is like three years away; it seems like a far way off, but in reality it's just around the corner.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Afolabimills(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2020

11 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by slimfit1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Culturally an average Yoruba has a caustic tongue, quick to pray and also quick to curse at the same time, so insulting Nigerians should come naturally to femi.

Another culturally exposed person in this regard is laureta onochie.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jlinkd78(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Corporate2020: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
The writer is a mad. Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide. He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas. His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corporate2020:
The writer is a mad.Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide.He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas.

His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.
[/s]"He sticks his neck out for the reputation laundering of despotic Buhari. He breaks all boundaries of custom and traditional morality when lying on behalf of Buhari. He dismisses the opinions of well-meaning Nigerians on how Nigeria is governed by Buhari..."

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
The President’s spokesman was asked to explain to Nigerians why his principal had failed to deliver on one of his key promises, which was to defeat Boko Haram.

He said the North-East under the Buhari regime was like heaven, while that of former President Goodluck Jonathan was hell.

When asked to respond to criticisms levelled against him for his article in which he berated the Christian Association of Nigeria, Adesina said he had no regrets.

He said the President of CAN, Samson Ayokunle, did not deserve respect for issuing such a statement critical of the President over the murder of Lawan Andimi
https://punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-that-bombing-has-reduced-presidency

This is not the then reknowned and morally sound conscience Femi Adeshina of Sun Newspaper of old but karma knows how to pay us well.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by unnknown: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femi is only performing his function and most importantly, loyal to his boss.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by sapientia(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Its have been proven time and time again that to support Buhari you just need

1. Wickedness

2. Stupidity

3. Lack of empathy

You must also do away with

1. Your brain

2. All your sense

3. Shame

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
unnknown:
Femi is only performing his function and most importantly, loyal to his boss.
Loyal is no more honourable when it's done blindly

http://newsdayonline.com.ng/the-scoundrel-called-bayo-oluwasanmi/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork[center][/center]

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Tetrahedron: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
The greatest enemy of the church are the ravenous wolves in the church itself.

The silent pulpit in Europe that kept silent at the beginning of the Nazi holocaust against the Jews

The church that was married to the world and lost its vision until Constantinople was converted to Instabul

Unfortunately the same is about to happen in Nigeria

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
This...

The only refreshing aspect of Buhari’s presidency is the frankness of its dishonesty.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Coronavirus1: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
What is my business
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nothing strange

In politics, 99.9% of hearts are sold to devil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
I made my desire known to serve in the Buhari’s adm
I neither begged nor prostrated to Adesina. It is childishly foolish for anyone to say because I didn’t get a position in Buhari’s administration that’s why I criticise their failed god from Fulani Emirate. I will criticise Buhari today, tomorrow, and for ever as long as he runs a tyrannical regime of crooks.

It’s no crime to approach someone with close ties to government or organisation to recommend a qualified person for a position in the same organisation. This is the usual practice all over the world. Indeed, Adesina at one time or another has gotten a job through connection.

JOBLESS PAINED IDIOT LOST OUT.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MrPresident1: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
cool
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ddippset(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
99 percent of those bashing the media aide Femi Adesina would do the same for half his salary and position.

Even their fathers would do the same thing.

Both Bayo and his father would do same if they were appointed as spokespersons for Abacha.

A man is employed to be a spokesperson for a government.

What else is he supposed to do if not defend every activity of his master, good or bad?

Stinking hypocrites!

Smelly hypocrites!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ologogoro: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mr Bayo is a hypocrite, if followed him before Buhari was elected, he was praising the Dull-ard, he then approached Femi Adesina severally for job in the presidency and when he noticed his request isn't forthcoming he started calling Femi names

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by H2ho(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
sapientia:
Its have proven time and time again that to support Buhari you just need

1. Wickedness

2. Stupidity

3. Lack of empathy

You must also do away with

1. Your brain

2. All your sense

JUST DESCRIBED A TYPICAL RETARDED IPOB MISCREANT.

7 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jeromedee: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
oloriooko:
Adesina is a disgrace to himself, his family and his generation.
He's an illiterate buffoon who's filthy demonic desire for the corridor of power has blinded his senses
Its unfortunate and sad to see him saying all these trash defending a guy that cares nothing about him nor his race.
Shame on Yorubas, shame on Femi!
Shame on your household and Femi’s household rather.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adesina has a more convincing case here.

You should have disclosed that you sought position in the government while writing your last article.

You now had to wait till Adesina bared it all before saying it.

16 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Omenkata: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
I taught this man is Buhari's photographer

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.