Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What's Your Opinion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Opinion? (750 Views)

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion? by Ivbade: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
A friend came to me one evening and was bitter about what her 5year old daughter told her. The husband , which is the girl's father, works in a Bank and was transfered to a location outside Lagos at the time she knew about the incident. The 5year old daughter has a baby brother of 7months. According to her, when the mum was still carrying the brother's pregnancy, she was out to the market one afternoon when the Dad who was supposed to be at home alone with her, took her in and tried to penetrate her. He put her on the bed , took off her panties and was inserting his penis into her private part. Being a little girl of 5years, she could not resist him and also was told by the dad not to tell her mum. Now the man has been transfered and the daughter has spoken out to her mum. The woman is furious but confused on how to go about the matter. What do you think can be done in such a situation?
Re: What's Your Opinion? by afrobaby(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
Is the dad a dog or a psycho? A man who can actually do this to his daughter, I wonder what he will do to his wife's siblings or ladies outside, this is really insane, and don't be surprised, when the dad is asked, he will either say it is a lie or say it is devil's work. I think the best thing is for the wife to tell the man's dad or mother and let them know what to do inorder to avoid any form of complications or public embarrassment
Re: What's Your Opinion? by iice(f): 3:13am On Jan 08, 2011
Don't leave her alone with him.
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Orton10(m): 3:19am On Jan 08, 2011
[size=50pt]GET ME THE ADDRESS OF THE WORK PLACE OF DAT PEDOPHILIC FAT PHUCK OF A FATHER NOW!!!![/size] cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Mobinga: 3:20am On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

[size=100pt]GET ME THE ADDRESS OF THE WORK PLACE OF DAT PEDOPHILIC FAT PHUCK OF A FATHER NOW!!!![/size] cry cry cry cry cry
grin
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 08, 2011
Really iice? undecided lol

@topic: he needs to be reported, bottom line.
Re: What's Your Opinion? by iice(f): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2011
Yeah
He can always manipulate the story because she's a child. Being an 'elder' is a big deal.
Divorce/separation is not as easy as in the states. . .and i don't mean getting one or the cost.
Nigerian society is quite intertwined. It's not a family of themselves alone, but sometimes a whole village.
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Outstrip(f): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2011
Don't leave them alone together but you definitely have to investigate more.
Re: What's Your Opinion? by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2011
Ivbade:

A friend came to me one evening and was bitter about what her 5year old daughter told her. The husband , which is the girl's father, works in a Bank and was transfered to a location outside Lagos at the time she knew about the incident. The 5year old daughter has a baby brother of 7months. According to her, when the mum was still carrying the brother's pregnancy, she was out to the market one afternoon when the Dad who was supposed to be at home alone with her, took her in and tried to penetrate her. He put her on the bed , took off her panties and was inserting his manliness into her private part. Being a little girl of 5years, she could not resist him and also was told by the dad not to tell her mum. Now the man has been transfered and the daughter has spoken out to her mum. The woman is furious but confused on how to go about the matter. What do you think can be done in such a situation?
OMG What is this world becoming? shocked Gross.
The lil'girl shld be taken to see a doc. immediately that way u can be sure if shes been tampered with sexually.
If she could keep such a thing in her mind for sometime,shes hurt and carrying an emotional scar,think counseling for her.
If the doctors can prove that the girl has been tampered with sexually,please call the man on phone and ask him to come back home asap.The wife shld not accuse the husband upfront but she can start by . . .I came back and noticed our girl was walking awkwardly,took her to the hospital and its been proved shes been sexually active,im wondering what could have happened,did anyone come calling when i was away etc . . .take it up from there.
She shld observe her husband well well,2 things he wud either deny or confess.
If he confesses,he must have to go seek help . . .personally it wud take Gods grace for me to forgive or trust him again.
If he deny . . .throw it at his face.Our baby said its You,simple!!!!Jail shld be his next destination.
shocked shocked If a man can r.ape his daughter . . .who then is safe from him?
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Orton10(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2011
Outstrip:

Don't leave them alone together but you definitely have to investigate more.

Investigate more on what??
Do you think a lil'gurl of her age will wake one day and formulate a story likea dat againist her own father?

**i don't fink so**
Re: What's Your Opinion? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2011
///

(1) (Reply)

Girl Paid Kidnappers 10,000 To Abduct Brother / What Is The Logic To A Sustainable And Peaceful Marriage? / Have You Tried Being His Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.