Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (73735 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
oluwaahmed:

At least he's sharing relief materials to the poor and vulnerable in SS & SE. What has your govt done?

The original comment that I quoted, claims that, “...Nigeria is a failed state that has no future and its only Kanu who is doing something about it.”

So how does sharing relief materials to the poor and the vulnerable profer solution to the fate of “...a failed state that has no future”?

Isn't the government sharing relief materials too?
Aren't charity organisations, foundations and wealthy individuals sharing relief materials too?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
oluwaahmed:

At least he's sharing relief materials to the poor and vulnerable in SS & SE. What has your govt done?

The original comment that I quoted, claims that, “...Nigeria is a failed state that has no future and its only Kanu who is doing something about it.”

So how does sharing relief materials to the poor and the vulnerable profer solution to the fate of “...a failed state that has no future”?

Isn't the government sharing relief materials too?
Aren't charity organisations, foundations and wealthy individuals sharing relief materials too?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

What exactly is Nnamdi Kanu doing about it apart from pouring drivel and vituperations devoid of reasoning on radio for his faithfuls to listen to?

Well its definitely working because he now has millions of followers worldwide. Kanu is just using crude words and bad language to tell us what we all already know, that Nigeria is an irredeemable monumental disaster.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
ludd2018:

You refuse to see the road map. It has been circulated severally online . Listen to radio Biafra

Who lives online? Let him publish the hard copy of the plan and make sure every Igbo person has a copy. That's how every self-determination driver in history made their local populace to key into the vision. You can't sell IPOB's Biafra by intimidation or useless propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by moyosore32: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he Stoll manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

as in ehn, d kain juju he dey use on his blinded biafran follower na imported from India, I know one staunch follower who stays in my compound, he can die for that Coward Kanu,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Any plan that is not worth being published and circulated widely with pride has a question mark. Of course, you can hide specific strategies but not what your vision for Biafra is. It is this document that will make the Igbo elites and intelligentsia to key into his vision. At the moment, Nnamdi Kanu is alone as 'deity' surrounded by his adulating foot soldiers but totally alienated from the intelligentsia which ordinarily should accompany him to engage Federal Government of Nigeria.

Intelligentsia u say? I laugh.. Nigerians love to speak grammar. You live in a country where you have no good roads, where are the so called professors of engineering? you live in a county with no electricity or clean water, where are the intelligentsia who are reasonable enough to say NO, we cant continue like this? You live in a country where PHD holders, professors and intelligentsia as u call them are and their sea ports are closed, no good roads and poverty raging their people and they keep quiet. Since 1960 till date no light. You are dreaming if you think they have intelligent people. What they have are big cowards, fearful lunatics and evil beings who only care about their self. The real intellectuals and intelligentsia are the IPOB who very soon you will come to agree with as i have. I am not Igbo neither am an IPOB member but when Biafra come I will gladly move from Nigeria to Biafra where Intellectuals are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:
This Kanu guy will keep
Misleading his followers
At the end then will call him their local god.
He kept on preaching hatred to the people
Even if you guys were given your so called bia-fra land,is this idiot and nuisance will rule you people.
Even most igbos hate him.

Just like you have been misled by ur pastors and supporter of APC government abi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ajailer(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
but aunty Kemi said kanu is dead now abi ibo ppl sef wan play fast one on us just as they are claiming that it is jubril in also rock?

make Dem no go carry lamidi from ibadan come dey brainwash us say na kanu be dat o.

but sincerely the amount of hatred ipob has for other ppl with another opinion is just baffling and they hope they will be able to get the country that they want.

no other ppl will suffer this more than their ethnic brothers with good intentions cos the bad ones have already made ppl to be suspicious of them all.

no house built on hatred survives, even Hitler and the Germans tried it and got a payback for it.

am sorry to say this but I see no good for the ibos in a country called 9ja and I support them being marginalised. sincerely no tribe likes the situation in the country and I believe everybody will like a break up so as to pursue their individual destiny(except our corrupt politicians profiting from the chaos) but kanu has already sown a seed of foolishness among a lot of ppl from d SE which is making ppl like myself to be no longer sympathetic but supportive of the ill treatment they are getting from the FG.

no house built with the negative energy of hatred will ever stand.NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

Intelligentsia u say? I laugh.. Nigerians love to speak grammar. You live in a country where you have no good roads, where are the so called professors of engineering? you live in a county with no electricity or clean water, where are the intelligentsia who are reasonable enough to say NO, we cant continue like this? You live in a country where PHD holders, professors and intelligentsia as u call them are and their sea ports are closed, no good roads and poverty raging their people and they keep quiet. Since 1960 till date no light. You are dreaming if you think they have intelligent people. What they have are big cowards, fearful lunatics and evil beings who only care about their self. The real intellectuals and intelligentsia are the IPOB who very soon you will come to agree with as i have. I am not Igbo neither am an IPOB member but when Biafra come I will gladly move from Nigeria to Biafra where Intellectuals are.

Today, IPOB members boast about Ogbunigwe bomb and other inventions that helped Biafra under Ojukwu. Who made them possible? Okada riders and petty trader? Kanu can't make progress in Nigeria with the intelligentsia on his side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Who lives online? Let him publish the hard copy of the plan and make sure every Igbo person has a copy. That's how every self-determination driver in history made their local populace to key into the vision. You can't sell IPOB's Biafra by intimidation or useless propaganda.
I wish you can demand accountability from the govt who have impoverished u like this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Unrated900(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

Just like you have been misled by ur pastors and supporter of APC government abi

Continue supporting him naaa with all is hate speech
You are there happy because truth is been said
I ain’t fighting you bro
We all Have our opinions
Safe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:

Today, IPOB members boast about Ogbunigwe bomb and other inventions that helped Biafra under Ojukwu. Who made them possible? Okada riders and petty trader? Kanu can't make progress in Nigeria with the intelligentsia on his side.

So who can? And what your solution to having b better live for your people. It's time we start talking as reasonable people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Gerald454: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

We the serious members of IPOB knows more about that very well. We don't need to bring that at ur door steps.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well its definitely working because he now has millions of followers worldwide. Kanu is just using crude words and bad language to tell us what we all already know, that Nigeria is an irredeemable monumental disaster.

1. He has millions of followers because most people are stupid and can't think.

2. If we already know, why then is he telling us?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by desiredhome: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
ProfDumbledor:
But why is it that all the Redeem and Living Faith Churches in South East and South South are pastored by the Yorubas. You come to a local church in a village where 99% communicate in Igbo language and you install a Yoruba pastor to be the Sherperd. You need to have a Pastor who can communicate in a language the people will understand easily, except if the motivation here is pure tribalism and distrust. You want their money and donations but you don't want them to be leaders in your Church. Does it mean Igbo Pastors don't know how to preach or sweet talk members into emptying their pockets in the name of offerings, tithes, seed sowing and donations?

So Nnamdi Kalu is right to question that motive.

It's good to know that people are beginning to know the truth about Penticostals....many are into it just because of money
They are after your money and not your soul......
Some are more dangerous than coro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Algold: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Now I see where your foolishness is coming from
cybernaut:
We Biafrans are traditionist and Judaism before the white men came to our land and confuse us with their useless Christianity and their white god Jesus scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

I wish you can demand accountability from the govt who have impoverished u like this.

I will rather start with my state government which is run by fellow Biafrans before going Federal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ZZ22: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2020
RTSC:

He can't accomplish anything.

He is just affecting innocent igbos trying to make a head way in politics.
so why is shekau, bandits and Fulani herdsmen not affecting Northerners trying to make a head way in politics? when Ihejirika was hitting Boko Haram so hard didn't Buhari come out to defend boko haram and ended up as the president. Take a seat guy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Gerald454:

We the serious members of IPOB knows more about that very well. We don't need to bring that at ur door steps.

The concept of Biafra is bigger than IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Membership of IPOB is less than 10% of Igbo population. So if it is only "serious members of IPOB" that know about roadmap for our 'dream country', then IPOB's idea of Biafra is a big SCAM.

Let's face it. Any visioner of new concept of Biafra who doesn't want to circulate widely the general plan of how that Biafra offers better things than Nigeria is wasting time. If that visioner presents himself as overlord rather than a practical leader, he is bound to fail. If that visioner neglects and denigrates rather than carry Igbo elites and intelligentsia along will be a mirage.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have a loooong way to go.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

1. He has millions of followers because most people are stupid and can't think.

2. If we already know, why then is he telling us?

He has millions of followers because Nigeria has failed. The language might be crude but the message remains true. Nigerians dwell on the language, Kanu's followers dwell on the message

It is now time to do away with the failure and continue with a fresh start

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by mrtheo33: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Seriously Nnamdi Kalu is just fighting for religion and not a state. I believe in Biafra i am a Biafran and it shall come to be one day but not through this fellow causing hate everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by splashbaby(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Blackie46:
This guy should learn how to sanitize his mouth. Onetime he is making sense, in another swoop, he is already talking baldadash.
He's incoherent... Only this kind of people can lead the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Kaybmal100:

So who can? And what your solution to having b better live for your people. It's time we start talking as reasonable people

First, let Nnamdi Kanu humble himself as a practical leader rather than carry himself as a deity who must be worshipped by his followers. Then, let him articulate his vision and plans in clear terms. Then, adopting constructive ideological evangelism and intellectual discourses, he should reach out to other Igbos especially Igbo businessmen with businesses out Igboland, Igbo elites and intelligentsia who are suspicious and apprehensive of Kanu's intentions at the moment. Then, build strategic relationships with other ethnic nationalities to sell his vision. Then with majority of Igbos on his side, he should engage the Federal Government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by afroxyz: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
This idiot is yet to do anything tangible concerning his utopic secession plans. No roadmap, no political startegy, no economic plan of his Igbos would irganize themselves if given Biafra. It is to whip up sentiments against Hausas, your as and the likes. Yet he never condemned Igbo governors who were owing their workers salaries. He made people to lose their lives while he ran away. Do true revolutionaries run? Why didn't Mandela, Oliver Rambo, Steve biko, Malcolm X run? And yet my brother's still take this con man serious. It baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by afroxyz: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
splashbaby:
He's incoherent... Only this kind of people can lead the Ibos.

Just shut up.

That we the enlightened ones don't shout doesn't mean Igbos don't have sense.

The person that called him out is he not Igbo? Do you think your leaders are not manipulating you?

Puppet that can't see the strings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Darl433: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Of All the evidence Nnamdi Kanu gave to prove that Original Buhari is buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia all Nairalad could extract is a section of his statement, He also said that since Abba died no one can open the President office, and that was the reason the Chinese came, He also said that Abba was Cremated, he also said that The reason Buhari can not speak is that he is an impostor, he also said that Nigeria has no president that is why they use the term Presidency, he also called Nigeria a Zoo and challenge your doctors and scientist to come up with a vaccine, and your engineers to build roads and power, He also challenges your powerful pastors to face Corona, he also said that no amount of gang-up or gossip from nairaland can stop the coming of Biafra. He said the day of reckoning is fast approaching and all Igbos say Amen and finally, he said, that Yorubas and all Fulanis can burn all the igbo markets and houses, all they want, if burn one market three markets will spring up, and you destroy 4 houses 15 double stories will be built. So your hatred can not stop the blessing of God on the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ProudBiafran: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Bahamas95:
I ain't tribalistic but I will never vote for an Igbo man in any position. Not even as a street chairman.

Fvck Biafra

Sorry, zoo man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by obillyj(f): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Grade 1 coward that could not show face at his parents burial. Practise your Judaism alone we don't it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ngwababe(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Lol he should go to his state
Take it or leave it if he dare step his foot there he will be gunned down by his fellow IPaDs sorry Igbos.
The idiot has caused many unrest in the state to the point that government has forsaken them or their fundamental human right.

Our governor is there messing up with our allocation and revenues. If you no be insider, you no go see anything. And someone somewhere is telling me he's fighting the North, for what exactly?

There have been killings in his state by NPF, what has he said about it? Salaries are being owed, what has been his contribution? Roads are no go area, especially, those areas that supports him, what has he done?

Moreover, to think that he will use Christianity to shine, that's where he lost his fight.

BIAFRA my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Unrated900(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2020
ngwababe:

Our governor is there messing up with our allocation and revenues. If you no be insider, you no go see anything. And someone somewhere is telling me he's fighting the North, for what exactly?

There have been killings in his state by NPF, what has he said about it? Salaries are being owed, what has been his contribution? Roads are no go area, especially, those areas that supports him, what has he done?

Moreover, to think that he will use Christianity to shine, that's where he lost his fight.

BIAFRA my foot!

Well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.