Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto (9759 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / Lady Beats Guy Up For Telling His Friends He bleeped Her (video) / How I bleeped Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Sunny1995: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Earlier this year before the outbreak of Covid-19 I met with this fine, good looking, gorgeous blonde babe. We went to a date and everything fell into place. On our second date we decided to meet in a hotel, it was supposed to be a one night stand. So I told her to choose any hotel of her choice she did exactly that. On the said date we're to meet she got to the hotel before me� I then told her to make the payment for the room, drinks and every other thing that I will refund her every penny she paid once I get there. She agreed and did just that. When I got to the hotel she was so excited we started drinking from there one thing led to another and I f**k her. After chopping her we both fell asleep. I woke up before her around 3:20am and I left the hotel without telling her� when she woke up she didn't see me again even the money I promised her she no see� chimo I chopped her fresh toto, chop her money and she no get 10 naira from me� no be only girls Sabi do wayo. I look forwarding In meeting the next victim after this Corona lockdown

4 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by EzzyCarter: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
You look forwarding? well, continue cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by AmIYourMate(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you visit a shrine you'll see pictures of people and names or materials of people inside a bottle or nailed on a tree.
Girls have strong heart , you better just apologise , and pay her in bits . Na you find wahala.

27 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Shameless lazy yut..

5 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2020
So you just woke up and decided to tell the whole internet how you successfully scammed an innocent lady leaving her helpless and you think we'd clap for you

SMH cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Jimbadly: 1:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Clown.

Take this!

12 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by SavageResponse(m): 3:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Sunny1995:
Earlier this year before the outbreak of Covid-19 I met with this fine, good looking, gorgeous blonde babe. We went to a date and everything fell into place. On our second date we decided to meet in a hotel, it was supposed to be a one night stand. So I told her to choose any hotel of her choice she did exactly that. On the said date we're to meet she got to the hotel before me� I then told her to make the payment for the room, drinks and every other thing that I will refund her every penny she paid once I get there. She agreed and did just that. When I got to the hotel she was so excited we started drinking from there one thing led to another and I f**k her. After chopping her we both fell asleep. I woke up before her around 3:20am and I left the hotel without telling her� when she woke up she didn't see me again even the money I promised her she no see� chimo I chopped her fresh toto, chop her money and she no get 10 naira from me� no be only girls Sabi do wayo. I look forwarding In meeting the next victim after this Corona lockdown

angry
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by voiceofpeace: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Sunny1995:
clap for yourself see as i dey see u dey use ur hand dey dig ur grave with joy and happiness
u are happy unknow to u that u enter into serious covenant
with her

3 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Olude193: 4:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Someone will also do it to your sister

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by grim33(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Hey ass hole have heard of karma?
Your wife and daughters in the future will pay for your foolishness...
I pity your family tree. Dumb fuuk
Sunny1995:

3 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by gasparpisciotta: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
You robbed her physically, emotionally and financially. I hail you sir, but not every victim of your exploits will forgive and forget.

4 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Comedian2019: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
OP, feminists are coming for your head.
When the girl finally catches you in her area

2 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by TheEnygma(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't know how true this your story is.... But have you ever heard of the saying "HELL HATH NO FURY, LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED" just Pray she forgets about it because if she makes up her mind to come for you .....

1 Like

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by asanwafo: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2020
AmIYourMate:
If you visit a shrine you'll see pictures of people and names or materials of people inside a bottle or nailed on a tree.
Girls have strong heart , you better just apologise , and pay her in bits . Na you find wahala.
If na man will u talk like that?

1 Like

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by asanwafo: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
voiceofpeace:

clap for yourself see as i dey see u dey use ur hand dey dig ur grave with joy and happiness
u are happy unknow to u that u enter into serious covenant
with her
Covenant my foot. Cos is a lady. If it were a man, won't u say: did she force him?

1 Like

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Collins4u1(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Sunny1995:

I'll report you to your hod, I know all of them in Nekede
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by bennyblings(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Black don dy be blonde?

OP na third class lower liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by fattprince(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
So you just woke up and decided to tell the whole internet how you successfully scammed an innocent lady leaving her helpless and you think we'd clap for you

SMH cry
I believe most things cos I always wonder why people would lie. But I'm just finding this hard to believe. A girl he's meeting a second time will not trust him to be scammed like that.
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Gadafii: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
HIV virus,corona virus,gonorrhea,syphilis etc liked this ur post

Carry on bro
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Sunny1995:

I remember a while ago at a night club, a couple of girls ganged up against a guy, dragged him out and the wolves started attacking...........

After intervention, he did the same thing you did. They seized his car keys, watch, phone and atm card.......

He had only 2 choices - :
- Atm withdrawal to pay outstanding bills + interest
- Police case......

He picked number one (no argument).....

3 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by bogdaddy(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
As you don already look forwarding Na to Dey clear remain
Sunny1995:
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
fattprince:

I believe most things cos I always wonder why people would lie. But I'm just finding this hard to believe. A girl he's meeting a second time will not trust him to be scammed like that.

Some girls are still innocent..... When she shows her true colours, to the next unlucky guy..... Hin go dey para..........

2 Likes

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by solmus: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2020
cool

eyah you just lost a good girl who can spend her own money, girl wey you suppose keep they enjoy steady .. last last na one broke girl you still fall for

1 Like

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by StFabulous(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner wink

1 Like

Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Majr22: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Well I give you 70/100 because women do that to us toangry
Re: I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto by KenBen217: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

SMH cry
you clap for women for doing this exact same thing...you won't have kept the same energy if he was a woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Films Girlfriend Fighting His Mum . / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.