Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (1346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by foreman: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
You got married to your sweetheart only to find out she was a runs-girl throughout your dating period. what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by Omolola1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
Divorce her,

wash her clean

and marry her again cool
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^

I see you are enjoying yourself. a man down abi?
Re: What Would You Do? by Omolola1(f): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ma binu

Am surprised you dont know what to do

Anyway, there is nothing you can do, you are already married to her
Forgive her, if you cant, divorce her,

**SIMPLE***
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
well divorce is not that simple in this part of the world.
Re: What Would You Do? by Coolabbie: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Den u hv 2 4giv her even tho it wont be easy.
Re: What Would You Do? by livedit(f): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
undecided that's a tough one. Well, considering this person has been cheating the entire time while you were dating would definitely make me immediately distrust this person upon finding out. The way I see it, if she/he was cheating then, what would make them stop now? Marriage is NOT an antidote to permanently stopping infidelity. I don't know why some people think that.

A strong prayer life along with marriage counseling is definitely in order for this situation. I would want to get down to the root of why the lies, infidelity and the betrayal. Which brings me to another question, how do this person NOT know the entire time their partner is cheating? Maybe those who refused to see the truth perhaps? The signs are there? We were all blessed with intuition, not just women? God gave us all common sense. I feel, you gotta know something is not right at some point in time. I know they say love is "blind" but I don't believe nobody is that darn "blind".
Re: What Would You Do? by Beync(f): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
I l 4give cos dat was dating period. but she dont try it now dat we r maried cos i l divorce her.
Re: What Would You Do? by Busta(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2011
As long as she is changed and currently gives you no vibe or indication that she is still doing such, then forgive her . . . the past is the past and shld remain there. Nothing anyone can do about that.
Re: What Would You Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
if u knew this, why open the thread?
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2011
That is a hard question to answer. I am not in the position to say what I KNOW I would do, but I think I would be highly upset with her but TRUE love conquers all so, there is no telling.
Re: What Would You Do? by Dsense(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2011
I would chase her over the boarder of the country angry
Who's ready for rubbish . . . , . and i Would later send her the divorce letter!!! angry
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2011
Thank you guys for your contribution.

Guess it was my mistake. I should have done a little due diligence. I knew her as decent lady when I met her actually. Then distance separated us due to my job.

Considering what went into the wedding, I wouldn't call it quits yet. That would be a big loss on my part.

Still figuring out what to do. For now, still acting everything is alright.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^^^ i understand perfectly what you mean but you also have to look at it as LIFE.

IMHO thinking about your "investment" rather than the foundations of this marriage will have you fail.
you should cut your losses and run while you can and stop thinking about what people may think of you or what you have invested because its just like throwing money into the wind eventually.

if she was having these runs while you were (long distance) dating and preparing for that said wedding then you have a LovePeddler as a wife and, if you have accepted that fact, always remember what whores do best (so you dont get surprised in the future)
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^

I really appreciate
Re: What Would You Do? by MMM2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
foreman did dis happen 2 u
Re: What Would You Do? by kross01(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ foreman
d truth is dat no one does not have a past. we all had in one way or d other done sumtin(s) wayback when which we r nt too proud of today, as the saying goes 'd past makes us who we are, don't make it ur burden'. divorce will not solve ur problem, wat u need do is sit urself down and permanently delete d part of ur memory dt is harbouring dt info, ask God 4 d grace 2 move on wit her and pls dnt think u have a better option called divorce
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2011
M M M:

foreman did dis happen 2 u

yeah.
Re: What Would You Do? by viruz007(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2011
@ op: am truly sorry. What i would do, Wil let it out, all d anger and hate am feeling, not on her but jst find a way to pour it out, den sit her down and try and see if i wrk tinz out. She nidz 2 show me remorse and u nid 2 4give. Dn't 4get God 4gives us 4 much worse.
*p.s: 4 all dose sayin divorce, d bible only allows it when der is concrete evidence of adultery, Wld nt want 2 go against d great book wld we?*
Re: What Would You Do? by MMM2(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2011
foreman:

yeah.
[/quote
am really sorry, just take heart bros.
Re: What Would You Do? by foreman: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
viruz007:

@ op: am truly sorry. What i would do, Wil let it out, all d anger and hate am feeling, not on her but jst find a way to pour it out, den sit her down and try and see if i wrk tinz out. She nidz 2 show me remorse and u nid 2 4give. Dn't 4get God 4gives us 4 much worse.
*p.s: 4 all dose sayin divorce, d bible only allows it when der is concrete evidence of adultery, Wld nt want 2 go against d great book wld we?*

Sorry guy, there is nothing like forgiveness in this case. Only trying to make something out of my investments now.
Re: What Would You Do? by ekakids(f): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
come on forman, will just let your marriage go like that because of your discovery? you can only take it that far if she is still into her past life. you are married to her now, i willl advice that you take your marriage to her as a new beginning in both your life, forge ahead to make your marraige work. just like i sad before, except she is carrying on with that attitude,pls dont look at your marriage to her as an investment. do forgive her.
Re: What Would You Do? by Foodqueen(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
Your marriage was long gone before it even started.
Re: What Would You Do? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2021
Wo I dey think,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! / Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise / New Year's Eve Erotic Night Of Roses And Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.