Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? (427 Views)

Most Ladies Now Prefer Ho*k Up To Dating � / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by Onyiamaogu: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2020

A trend of “na me Bleep up” moment? has been going on on Twitter since yesterday.

Na me Bleep up is the moment you regret your action and one you can never forget.

Twitter folks have reacted to the trend while they all share the moment they regret most in their life.

See The Trend Below:

So, What’s Your Biggest Na Me Bleep Moment?

Let’s hear from y’ll

Drop your comment

More Gist: https://repnaija.com.ng/just-for-fun-what-was-your-biggest-na-me-fuk-up-moment/
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by ashewoboy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
The day I called her and she told me that she would call me back that she wants to take something inside the fridgecheesy. till today she never call back. a stupid girl I was toasting back thencheesy.
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by namiji2598: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
I was suspecting her of cheating, I tried my friend with her, she rejected him but my gut told me that she accepted him after braking up I found out the truth that my girl was legit love

Na me fvck up
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by Bilabong(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
I showed my mum how to change channel... Now we have a "fixed" family CHANNEL(S)
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by donbachi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make i park well..and hear from the "hall of fvck-uppers".
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by FatherBona: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Met her on instamessage, invited her over and she was in my room, kept asking me "so wassup". I no code am. Girl was giving me clues to hit the nail on the head by offering her pay for her clothes to come off. She left feeling I'm the dumbest user she's ever met on the app.
I actually called her days after she left and asked her to turn up for a hookup and she turned it down saying she doesn't do it. Still rue my open goal miss till today and have sworned never to miss again walahi.

Na me Fvck up

my peace I leave you grin
Re: JUST FOR FUN!!! What Was Your Biggest “na Me Fu*k Up” Moment? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Greeting someone without them answering.... lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Your Groove Back After A Heartbreakingly Sad Heartbreak / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / My Ex-wife Got The Family Home In Our Divorce Just Weeks Ago - But Now My Busine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.