Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words (7054 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / 18+ Story:- “she Opened Her Legs And I Balanced Behind Her And Inserted My” / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by KenyanBlogger(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
When Katie Coelho, 33, rushed to the hospital in Danbury, Connecticut, on Wednesday just before 3 a.m., it was too late.

Her husband, Jon, who had spent the past month there being treated for the coronavirus, had just died of cardiac arrest brought on by the disease.

He was just 32 years old.

Distraught and bereft, she gathered her late husband’s belongings and opened his phone, wanting to save as many pictures of him and their two children as she could.

But what she found when she turned it on stopped her in her tracks.

He’d left her a note.

“I love you guys with all my heart and you’ve given me the best life I could have ever asked for,” Jon had written. “I am so lucky it makes me so proud to be your husband and the father to Braedyn and Penny.”

“Katie you are the most beautiful caring nurturing person I’ve ever met,” the note continued. “You are truly one of a kind...make sure you live life with happiness and that same passion that made me fall in love with you. Seeing you be the best mom to the kids is the greatest thing I’ve ever experienced.”

Katie was stunned to find the note, which she believes Jon must have written weeks earlier before he was first intubated, she told BuzzFeed News on the day of his death.

“Even though he was fighting for his life for the past month, I know up until the last second he wanted to make sure the kids and I were okay,” she said. “He knew he had to say something to me because I haven’t been able to speak to him in so long.”

Jon and Katie met as college students at Western Connecticut State University. They started out as close friends, then became boyfriend and girlfriend, and finally, in 2013, became husband and wife. Together, they had two children: Braedyn, 2 and a half, and Penelope, 10 months.

Source: https://gengetonehype.co.ke

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Nigeriawarlord(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rest in Peace Jon!

I empathize with all the families that have lost loved ones to this pandemic.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
May his family be consoled.It's emotional.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by daddytime(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emotionally touching stuff.

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by crackhouse(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eh yaaa. An African man won't say the last part. Instead he will threaten to come as spirit and kill you if he see you with another man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by tayo4ng(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is touching, coronavirus is real. Stay at home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Lamanii22(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:
Eh yaaa. An African man won't say the last part. Instead he will threaten to come as spirit and kill you if he see you with another man.

grin grin grin you're such a clown!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Lamanii22(f): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Awwwwn this really touched my heart smiley

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Froshloaded: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2020

Aww cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Juleedear(f): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:

very true grin
crackhouse:

very true

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by WetSmoke: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is so touching. Who is cutting onions here? embarassed
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by falcon01: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
WetSmoke:
This is so touching. Who is cutting onions here? embarassed
too much onions

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Liposure: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn this really touched my heart smiley
african queen

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by ephraim18(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
So touching rip to him
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by TheExecutioner: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who is this clown?

Nigeriawarlord:
Rest in Peace Jon!

I empathize with all the families that have lost loved ones to this pandemic.

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Nigeriawarlord(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Who is this clown?

The executioner is actually the pitiful clown
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by TheExecutioner: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria wor wor lord is the lowest of the low.

Nigeriawarlord:

The executioner is actually the pitiful clown
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Nigeriawarlord(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheExecutioner:

Nigeria wor wor lord is the lowest of the low.

You're a radically mindless buffoon!
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by nikdam: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:
Funny you cheesy
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Christiehabits(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Best ARTICLE you'll SEE TODAY

CLICK below to SEE ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.christietitus.com/8-perfect-things-to-do-in-life/

Best ARTICLE you'll SEE TODAY

CLICK below to SEE ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.christietitus.com/8-perfect-things-to-do-in-life/
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by born2begreat(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin Ode

[center][/center]
crackhouse:
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by DavidEsq(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:

1 Like

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Breadfruit: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
So touching and selfless.
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by nagalee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by TheExecutioner: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

Nigeriawarlord:

You're a radically mindless buffoon!

Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by Judybash93(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
crackhouse:

So, you mean, every African man will do this right? We aren't as bad as the world portrays us. It's just sad sad
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
So heart felt embarassed

Be safe out there Nairalanders
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by ibkkk(f): 4:55am On Apr 25, 2020
crackhouse:

Funny you smiley
Re: After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words by potent5(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2020
What a man!

(1) (Reply)

Child Having A Child / (PICS): To Be Honest, Girls Are Amazing / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.