Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Yomi Obileye Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Obileye Is Dead (98676 Views)

"One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by CeterisXVII: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
MillerBenz:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/veteran-nollywood-actor-yomi-obileye-is-dead/
The man with the black hat in the first picture attached to your post is NOT Yomi Obileye. That is his brother Taiwo Obileye who acted in Chief Daddy! Get your facts right, and take that picture down.

You people just do copy and paste without verifying anything.

cc: naptu , naptu2

iyatrustee:
The first picture attached is Taiwo Obileye's. Yomi the deceased is his elder brother.

Op,kindly correct the error.
Exactly! shocked Please tell him, o! All these indomie children that refuse to cross check facts and images, before rushing to post something..... sad
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by CeterisXVII: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dmoyes23:
Rest on Chief Daddy!!!

Come and read the will, Castle and castle
Peppermintflav:
Just watched 'Chief Daddy' last week. May his soul rest in peace
gowonmaharajah:
I wouldn't have known who he was if I didn't watch 'chief daddy'.
RIP,baba agba.
Otii4god:
Damnnnn.....so chief daddy finally die?
Ebenezer2021:
Is this not Chief daddy?
Ebenezer2021:
haba I'm not understanding oh.
The op says he's the one that acted chief Daddy.
Which one is dead exactly?
Chief Daddy or the elder brother?
hardeybhayour:
Chief daddy has finally died
RIP BAALE
Jassper:
I just finished watching his movie Chief Daddy today in the afternoon and nw am reading this��
its sad
Taysik:
RIP Chief Daddy.
iamloyalty:
Eya! Chief Daddy.

The guy who acted Chief Daddy is NOT dead! It was his brother that died! shocked

Taiwo Obileye acted the role of Chief Daddy. He is very much ALIVE!! shocked
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by naptu2: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
CeterisXVII:

The man with the black hat in the first picture attached to your post is NOT Yomi Obileye. That is his brother Taiwo Obileye who acted in Chief Daddy! Get your facts right, and take that picture down.

Exactly! shocked Please tell him, o! All these indomie children that refuse to cross check facts and images, before rushing to post something..... sad

I am not a mod.
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by CeterisXVII: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
naptu2:

I am not a mod.
Oh sorry. I forgot that you are too intelligent to be one, o jaré.
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by IME1: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
haba I'm not understanding oh.
The op says he's the one that acted chief Daddy.
Which one is dead exactly?
Chief Daddy or the elder brother?

From what I read he is the senior brother to chief daddy
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by MillerBenz: 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Lol sorry it a mistake
Re: Yomi Obileye Is Dead by MillerBenz: 4:23pm On May 03, 2020
IME1:

From what I read he is the senior brother to chief daddy
Hmm thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khoudia Diop Charcoal Black African Model Who Doesn't Believe In Bleaching / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.