Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lockdown Issues:if U R Sex Starved Then U R Not Hungry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown Issues:if U R Sex Starved Then U R Not Hungry (281 Views)

If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / Fraudsters R Not Good People. / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Issues:if U R Sex Starved Then U R Not Hungry by zexy2030(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
During this lockdown, a lot of ranting from singles saying words like "I'm lonely" "I'm bored" " I need a dick" " I need a pussy" "I need a girlfriend" I'm this, I'm that... These statements and more are all indications of a well fed and comfortable buddie, probably working from home and getting paid.

But if hunger don fire ur body, as u survive on wages, which abruptly have been stopped due to lockdown, who sexual urge EPP?..the next statements you will start hearing is God "pls have mercy," "heal our land" "forgive our sins" "Lord we are sorry" "Lord touch our government to remember the poor" "oh, Lord remember me" "O Lord, I'm dying" "Lord, when are you coming" " the world is coming to an end" "everybody repent, the Antichrist is here" "Lord, I don't want to go to hell" " I shall not die" " God shall supply all our needs". "end time is here" etc

But to be honest, Men don't reason God when all is well. They think its all their effort and brag but when death threatens, they seek God.

This is the time God himself is preaching repentance to the world because our pastors and imams have failed this generation, no man on earth to trust again, God is now revealing himself individually to people as they dread the experience of death if mistakenly they are infected unknowingly. Look at the coincidence of EASTER and RAMADAN with some other religious events, pointing to we all humbling ourselves to repent and ask God for mercy.

Who knows , this could be the last message for the earth dwellers to repent, evil and decadence multiplied with the advent of the internet, and this God allowed in Love, so no one would perish but inherit eternal life. He allowed this evil for men to remember their end and take wise decision.

Covid-19 is historic because no weapon was used by any nation to conquer but a miscroscopic organism(virus) wants to change the look and event of the entire world.

Except a vaccine has been discovered, we all may start looking like masquerades, and sexual infidelity reduces, hygiene becomes a conscious practice and definitely relying on God for daily protection against infectious diseases.

Just my reflections.

Re: Lockdown Issues:if U R Sex Starved Then U R Not Hungry by zexy2030(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria cases

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Here making Money From Sales Of Nose Masks And/or Hand Gloves? / Broke Woman, A King Quality For Black Men / Love Talk - What To Tell On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.