Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (52864 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ivimilly:
No time, make him go share bunk with Orji Uzor Kalu

And for your mind, Orji Uzo Kalu is in a bunk abi?....you dont know the level of corruption Nigeria has attained since Buhari came into Office
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by mindtricks: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
Only a wicked soul would think of profiting corruptly from this scourge ravaging the country. Sometimes I wonder if all these thieves remember they'll die someday

They know they will.
Just that they are living in bondage.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by writeprof(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
Only a wicked soul would think of profiting corruptly from this scourge ravaging the country. Sometimes I wonder if all these thieves remember they'll die someday

99.9 per cent of opportunists are wicked whether they wear the garb of leaders in politics, corporate world, communities, families etc I have said they are eating blood money which will definitely choke them, sadly, it may go generational!
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by ttobizz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Noted..

Let those it concerns worry about that..

Meanwhile Ijaws should stop attacking Akpabio and sponsoring media campaign against him. Let the man concentrate and work
What are you talking about? These are verifiable allegations . Please the appropriate authority should investigate this
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by yaki84: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
phransix2:
You people should just let this Akpabio man be...
Let him be foolish....
Ha cant he at least be straight forward and legit for once?
Am from akwaibom but I hate it when my towns man wants to dampen our opportunity in the future.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by yaki84: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrPRevailer:
This is Ecuador.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-19-dead-bodies-litter-the-beaches-ecuador-coronavirus-video.html

In Jesus Christ, you will have life and eternal peace.
Join our Live Programs on YouTube channel: CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL
3 coronavirus cases healed after watching our program. {1 Italy, 1 Spain, 1 UK}
Just Tiri?
That means we need burn more than 2trillion gigabyte before the program fit heal 20
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Tapout(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
anytime i tell people from the west that the corruption in NDDC is legendary, they look at me like I don't know what I'm saying. But my southern homies understand cheesy the only reason why nnpc is topping the chat is because oil is involved. Remove that oil and nddc takes the noble award grin grin you see all these groups and organizations that start with "N" fear them... nnpc, nddc, npa.... etc. cheesy
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Noted..

Let those it concerns worry about that..

Meanwhile Ijaws should stop attacking Akpabio and sponsoring media campaign against him. Let the man concentrate and work

Concentrate and steal more rather.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tango123:
Matrimonous come oooo. E don happen. I told u that corruption is the problem. If the thieves leading us can steal the air we breathe, they will
Nigeria is governed by thieves.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Okoroawusa: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand this kind "investigative journalism"....u paraphrased a contract that was awarded to a company as an investigative report?

The letter said April 6th,2020 but in your report it was 2019 in several places.We are a day shy of the 15 days stipulated for contract delivery n already u discovered a "contract fraud"?

...mmmm... It doesn't add up. At least to me. So much for "investigative journalism".
Well, make another person follow me scrutinize this Saharareporters report. Maybe I am missing something.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Basher8583: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Akpabio is a criminal, a thief and an armed robber.. NDDC this days in the news is just about fraud and corruption..

Nonsense corruption fighting Buhari and his 36 thieving Ministers

Which one consign Buhari for niger delta matter now. Abi did he put his fulani brother there as head of NDDC?
Is the head of NDDC not a niger delta indigen again?

This is your internal issue. Please deal with it internally. Niger delta people like free money alot without having to sweat for it.

2 Likes

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by wingmanIII: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
They will never appoint trusted and tested men and women with integrity to man the nddc and the nigerdelta ministry so they can turn around later and say the region sabotages itself.
Funny enough the people of the area still love Nigeria so much.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Hottdawgg: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Akpabio's NDDC continues to reign. When this guy said he isn't going back to the Senate, I knew he was on to something truly big.

Oh Buhari what did we do too deserve you in your youth and in your old age
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by wingmanIII: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Basher8583:

Which one consign Buhari for niger delta matter now. Abi did he put his fulani brother there as head of NDDC?
Is the head of NDDC not a niger delta indigen again?

This is your internal issue. Please deal with it internally. Niger delta people like free money alot without having to sweat for it.

He appointed the minister and managing director,that makes it his responsibility.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Stomoney(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
even thought NCDC. then done rob Niger Delta again�
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

And for your mind, Orji Uzo Kalu is in a bunk abi?....you dont know the level of corruption Nigeria has attained since Buhari came into Office

Who cares if he is the moon? As far as we are concerned, he is a convicted felon serving his prison sentence and not in the senate as deputy chief whip. Akpabio must go to jail too; this is way too much to sweep under the carpet. EFCC should please do the needful asap.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Zedman(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
6th April 2019? We dey 2020 oh![color=#990000][/color]
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by kunletexs: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why is it that everything is opportunity to emblezz. Can't we have conscience for once. This is a disease that is causing death in thousands and you people are using same to steal?

Is this not the glimpse into the awaiting date of the over 45 billion naira donated by nigerians.

Many of china's policies doesn't sit with me but that execution of CORRUPT POLITICIANS I like that.

It time some people face the firing squad.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by xpool(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
Africa na cemetery
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by quiteboy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Great Nigeria Great! I said it our politicians nah from another planet, I talk am say some of them go play SURE BET with COVID19, see as person ticket full GREEN.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by PeacenLove2: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Whoever is caught should be taken to the isolation wards to serve there until further notice. Fair punishment. Of course after retrieving all that was stolen.

Na today? Na so we go hear, nothing dey happen. undecided
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by quiteboy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
yaki84:

Just Tiri?
That means we need burn more than 2trillion gigabyte before the program fit heal 20
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
There are only 6 states in the Niger Delta region but i am seeing 9 in the report. undecided undecided
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Our so called leaders feeding on money meant to fight Covid-19. Is that not blood money?

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Basher8583: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
wingmanIII:

He appointed the minister and managing director,that makes it his responsibility.

Abeg abeg abeg. A Niger deltan will be a Niger deltan. Show me one that is not messed up. Even your GEJ no carry last.
That's just the way they are wired. You will see them riding cars of your dream without having any work or earning an income. They are all used to free cash without breaking a sweat.

Please let them go and treat Apkabios Bleep up internally.

Leave Buhari out of this

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by TruthinAction: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
What else do you expect when EFCC is only targeted on perceived enemies. You will hear more after 2023. Even the monies they were supposed to share as palliatives has been looted. It's not surprising that health workers are getting infected in such a high number unheard of even in countries dealing with tens of thousands of cases.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Codes151(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lemme use this medium to warm this Ijaw idiots. Gej was there, let us not go there.

All this antics against our son, we are tired!
Nddc isn’t the only office every tout from Ijaw should eye..

The letter said 6th.

This idiot called sowore is still doing paid services.

Let Akpabio wrk! Right now the ministry is undergoing forensics/audits. Even old project awarded since 2015, one chief here is building road night and day.....

If Ijaw will let us work, this will be solved. But no they will become puppets as usual against niger delta like the likes of ateke and co
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Edosao: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please let them recover that money or the equipment it is very important
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Offpoint: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello santity100 I saw your post about needing a graphics designer who can handle a logo project for your business.
I'm a graphics designer with years of experiences in designing catchy, simple and unique logo for busineses.

I love to handle your logo if the offer is still available.

Sorry i had to message you over here, your thread has been close that's why.

please kindly reply me if the offer is still available.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Yankee101: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Even self indepence can't/won't work if we can't hold officials accountable
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by gbodimowo(m): 1:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Olalan:
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by gevans(m): 2:03am On Apr 25, 2020
NDDC should be return to presidency.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.