Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots (2085 Views)

Photo Of INEC Official Caught With Tumb Printed Ballots Paper Booklets For APC / The North, South-west, And The Stealing Of Nigeria’s Common Patrimony / Police Nab Vehicle With Over 100,000 Presidential Ballots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2011
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Olaedo1: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2011
Did the police get into the same vehicle as the snatchers and leave?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2011
Exactly as you saw it bro, there is no rigging which does not involve police.

Order From Above.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Mariory(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2011
As well as the Youth Corps members and INEC officials there right?
In fact the only people who didn't get on the bus was the guy who carried the ballot boxes to the bus and the person filming the whole thing. In addition it looks like voting is over.
Is this what we are supposed to accept as evidence of rigging? Very very poor from Sahara Reporters. Very poor. Such crap will not stand up in court.

NB: Where are they supposed to count the votes?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by IbroYaya: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2011
Where is the ballot snatching there or evidence of rigging?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2011
It is very funny that some people will choose to see or hear what they want. Can you guys not hear the people asking why the ballot box was being moved. That the counting was meant to be done at the venue. Why and where was the ballot box taken to.

You see, like I have always said. We Nigerians remain the main problem in this damn country, we see wrong but call it right. A real Pity, as usual, Rape victims that feel it is thier fault, or worse still , cheap thugs that have been paid to talk rubbish.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2011
Enough of the wailing already. The video is no evidence of ballot rigging. So what if people in the video are inquiring as to why the ballots were being moved, how can you conclude, just from that that ballots were rigged?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

Where is the ballot snatching there or evidence of rigging?

Did it ever occur to you that the counting should be done at the voting center,why are they moving it to another location for counting.

Mariory:

As well as the Youth Corps members and INEC officials there right?
In fact the only people who didn't get on the bus was the guy who carried the ballot boxes to the bus and the person filming the whole thing. In addition it looks like voting is over.
Is this what we are supposed to accept as evidence of rigging? Very very poor from Sahara Reporters. Very poor. Such crap will not stand up in court.

NB: Where are they supposed to count the votes?

It is a pity that some people can not see,even with their 2 eyes wide open.

watch and listen to the video again maybe your ears can hear the truth even if your eyes can not see.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Enough of the wailing already. The video is no evidence of ballot rigging. So what if people in the video are inquiring as to why the ballots were being moved, how can you conclude, just from that that ballots were rigged?

For what reason was the ballot boxes moved in the first place.

Is it part of the rules and regulation to move ballot boxes to another location without been counted.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2011
@Kobojunkie,

I think you guys really need to come down to earth. If that is not evidence enough, I dont know what else it. The ballot counting should have been done at the venue. People were asking questions but no answers.

You guys really fail to understand how dangerous these situations can be. For me what I see is clear that something very wrong went on
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

For what reason was the ballot boxes moved in the first place.

Is it part of the rules and regulation  to move ballot boxes to another location without  been counted.

You'd have to ask INEC and it's officials that -- there will surely be some irregularities during an election but that is not evidence of rigging.

sochan:

@Kobojunkie,

I think you guys really need to come down to earth. If that is not evidence enough, I dont know what else it. The ballot counting should have been done at the venue. People were asking questions but no answers.

You guys really fail to understand how dangerous these situations can be. For me what I see is clear that something very wrong went on

People being refused answers is not tantamount to solid evidence of rigging.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2011
@Kobojunkie,

I dont think you really understand how this things work there. You expect to see a video of ballot boxes being stuffed right? only then will you be convinced that rigging did take place.

I often say that a lot of people abroad really do not understand what obtains on the ground. Please try and understand how things are done in the Nigerian context.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2011
sochan:

@Kobojunkie,

I dont think you really understand how this things work there. You expect to see a video of ballot boxes being stuffed right? only then will you be convinced that rigging did take place.

I often say that a lot of people abroad really do not understand what obtains on the ground. Please try and understand how things are done in the Nigerian context.

Stop deluding yourself into believing that my understanding is what is lacking here. Again, the video shows nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Nigeria. That ballots were moved, in no way confirms they were compromised.

Maybe I should turn this around and ask you what evidence you have that the people of Delta did not overwhelmingly vote for Uduaghan in this election?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2011
@Kobojunkie

i can vividly conclude that you have little or no understanding of the situation.

what we are talking about here is the rule.

if you don`t know the rules,it is a big opportunity to learn it here.

Here is the rule no 1

The ballot boxes should be counted at the voting center and it should be witnessed by the party representatives that were present.

each representative must attest to it that it was being counted in their presence and no flaws.

now can you tell me what is on the representatives mind when the vote was not counted in their presence.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Stop deluding yourself into believing that my understanding is what is lacking here. Again, the video shows nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Nigeria. That ballots were moved, in no way confirms they were compromised.

Maybe I should turn this around and ask you what evidence you have that the people of Delta did not overwhelmingly vote for Uduaghan in this election?

Very simple, the ballot boxes were moved without been counted.

That is a big flaw.

The ballot should be counted before been moved.

i hope you get it .
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2011
@OYINBOGOJU,

Some people just dont get it, they sit far away and think the understand how things are done on the ground.

@Kobojunkie,

Have you every registered and voted in Nigeria?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2011
sochan:

@OYINBOGOJU,

Some people just dont get it, they sit far away and think the understand how things are done on the ground.

@Kobojunkie,

Free the young lady jooo

She knows nothing or little, she must be living in new haven.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Mariory(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
If the counting should have been done there according to the rules then those votes should be invalidated. Although the margin of victory is so high that I seriously doubt few irregularities like these will make a difference. We will see if Obgoru thinks he has a case and decides to go back to court.

For me I'm done. The performance of INEC was my only interest.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

@Kobojunkie

i can vividly conclude that you have little or no understanding of the situation.

what we are talking about here is the rule.

if you don`t know the rules,it is a big opportunity to learn it here.

Here is the rule no 1

The ballot boxes should be counted at the voting center and it should be witnessed by the party representatives that were present.

each representative must attest to it that it was being counted in their presence and no flaws.

now can you tell me what is on the representatives mind when the vote was not counted in their presence.

LOL . . . .

Again, hacking at me won't produce evidence to back up any of the claims you have made of this so far. Again, focus on providing evidence. I know all too well how in Nigeria, it is typical for people to cry foul when their side does not win( even when they made no personal efforts on their part to ensure their own side wins legitimately). So, yes there were irregularities but this is no support for your claim that the ballot boxes were rigged.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
sochan:

@OYINBOGOJU,

@Kobojunkie,

Sigh!!! So, registering to vote in Nigeria somehow answers the question of where you claim comes from on this issue? ROFLMAO!!!

Dude, it is a brand-freaking-new-year, at least try this time around to go straight to the point. You claim the ballot boxes were rigged . . . the video does not show this, so what evidence do you have? If you were called to court to answer for your claims, you mean you would simply tell stories and ask the judge if he has ever registered to vote? Is that how you plan to convince him?
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Kobojunkie,

I think you are well known for pointless arguments. You have never registered or voted, yet you claims to understand how things work. Like I said you can sit down in the US and think you have a clue, but the truth is, you dont. So stop commenting on things you know nothing about, till you become part of the process. Come back from that US, register, then vote. Then and only then you earn the right to comment.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
sochan:

@Kobojunkie,

I think you are well known for pointless arguments. You have never registered or voted, yet you claims to understand how things work. Like I said you can sit down in the US and think you have a clue, but the truth is, you dont. So stop commenting on things you know nothing about, till you become part of the process. Come back from that US, register, then vote. Then and only then you earn the right to comment.

Of course I am well known for not being as gullible as those who allow you to make up stories willy-nilly without needing to at least support some of your claims with irrefutable evidence - - I am used to your kind and as you have rightly concluded that this is pointless since it is all too clear at this point that you are unable to answer even the simplest questions asked of the claims you have made to this point.
ROFLMAO!!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by zebudaya(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
kobojunkie no disrespect but there is no point in your argument. Watch the video at 1:40 Somebody says "They say make we come carry am come count am. Dude retorts: Who says? the instruction is to count here (at the voting center) . Where is the INEC rep where is the INEC rep? then he starts asking if they are going to count at the town hall, and nobody answers him. They are all in a hurry to leave

If that's not rigging what else is it? I see you arguing on NL sometimes  and I figured you were young  and just doing it to pass the time, but your argument here really pissed me off. Especially after you watched a video of folks blatantly rigging elections. So I had to comment.

Hope you are doing well in columbus? are you a buckeye?

Peace!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
zebudaya:

kobojunkie no disrespect but there is no point in your argument. Watch the video at 1:40 Somebody says "They say make we come carry am come count am. Dude retorts: Who says? the instruction is to count here (at the voting center) . Where is the INEC rep where is the INEC rep? then he starts asking if they are going to count at the town hall, and nobody answers him. They are all in a hurry to leave

If that's not rigging what else is it? I see you arguing on NL sometimes  and I figured you were young  and just doing it to pass the time, but this your argument here really pissed me off. Especially after you watched a video of so I had to comment.

Hope you are doing well in columbus? are you a buckeye?

Peace!

So, you come on a video online and you immediately ASSUME the person secretly videotaping the event is a person of authority? You assume that because he seems to ask his questions in a loud voice means he is an AUTHORITY that should be answered? Cut the bull . . . I saw the same video and nothing in there even tells of that person being an INEC insider. That the non policemen in the crowd also avoided giving him answers suggests he is probably just someone off the streets asking questions.

Again, that the ballots were moved does not imply the votes were tampered with. Did you even bother reading some of the comments so far on the video? You might actually get enlightened some by the posts from some of the others on there, if you somehow feel too big to accept that even a person who you want to pretend lives too far away to know what is going on in Delta cannot tell you what the video clearly says.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by T9ksy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
Posted by: sochan Today at 03:21:04 PM
@Kobojunkie,

I think you are well known for pointless arguments.

[color=#000099[i]GBOSA!

Nothing more to add!!![/i]][/color]
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by zebudaya(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
You live in America? Are ballots moved? aren't they counted at the polling stations? In columbus do they take it to mayor coleman's office on west broad. Do you vote? have you voted before?

I didn't say anything about the person  who made the video being in authority . All i said was somebody Somebody says "They say make we come carry am come count am. Dude retorts: Who says? the instruction is to count here (at the voting center) . Where is the INEC rep where is the INEC rep? then he starts asking if they are going to count at the town hall, and nobody answers him".

Call a spade a spade. Shine your eyes. No dulling!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
zebudaya:

You live in America? Are ballots moved? aren't they counted at the polling stations? In columbus do they take it to mayor coleman's office on west broad. Do you vote? have you voted before?

I didn't say anything about the person  who made the video being in authority . All i said was somebody Somebody says "They say make we come carry am come count am. Dude retorts: Who says? the instruction is to count here (at the voting center) . Where is the INEC rep where is the INEC rep? then he starts asking if they are going to count at the town hall, and nobody answers him".

Call a spade a spade. Shine your eyes. No dulling!

Again, focus on providing evidence of claims made here. The Video does not, I repeat, does not have any evidence of RIGGING as you claim.

a) There is nothing in the video to indicate the persons asking the questions even have any authority in this case that they should be provided answers

b) The Video does not in anyway show that INEC Reps were not present or not part of the party going to the town centre with the box in the bus

c) The video DOES NOT support your claims . . . yes, it does show an irregularity WHICH is to be expected during elections, and will probably be addressed by INEC but it does not show that the votes were rigged or that ballots were snatched in anyway

Please take your own advice there and learn to call a spade a spade NO MATTER how painful it may be, even to your person!
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by sochan: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
I beg make una leave am. She want James bond style evidence. Like i said to her, elections are coming up in 3months, get on the phucking plane with your recording device and go and capture whateva.

people forget that nigeria is a politically dangerous country, they will kill for anything, yet other are suggesting that some should jump into fire to get proof for them so they can sit on their computers and talk rubbish
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
Nigeria has always been politically dangerous ground . . . ask Oyinbos and they will probably tell you that is part of why they left. To now pretend this is some new phenomena and reason to cry foul each time our side looses is just ridiculous and childish behaviour. This trend is not new but it is time we stop it.
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by zebudaya(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Again, focus on providing evidence of claims made here. The Video does not, I repeat, does not have any evidence of RIGGING as you claim.

c) The video DOES NOT support your claims . . . yes, it does show an irregularity WHICH is to be expected during elections, but it does not show that the votes were rigged in anyway

Please take your own advice there and learn to call a spade a spade NO MATTER how painful it may be, even to your person!

According to you? "Elections are supposed to have irregularities"., "but at the same time ,  The Video does not, I repeat, does not have any evidence of RIGGING as you claim". Wow. ? contradictions rigging no be irregularity?

I am guessing you are a teen, and you have not voted in Naija or in the US, hence you smartly sidestepped my questions.  This is pointless. Goodbye
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by aljharem(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
the video did not show any stealling
Re: Video: Delta Re-run: The Stealing Of Ballots by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
zebudaya:

According to you? "Elections are supposed to have irregularities"., "but at the same time ,  The Video does not, I repeat, does not have any evidence of RIGGING as you claim". Wow. ? contradictions rigging no be irregularity?

I am guessing you are teen, and you have not voted in Naija or in the US, hence you smartly sidestepped my questions.  This is pointless. Goodbye

lol . . . .

No election ever goes 100% as it is expected to. Hence the reason why most countries, the US and Nigerian included, have plans on how irregularities ought to be handled. Yes, rigging can be considered in some cases an irregularity, even though in more cases than not, it is given it's own classification. But I fail to see the contradiction in my stating that the video does not in anyway show the riggings or ballot snatching which you claim.  undecided
Please look up the meaning of the words a) Irregularity and b) Contradiction to better understand the reason for this puzzled look on my face. undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Of Owerri Moves Into Inec Office: Vote / Happy Democracy Day Nigerians / Tribalistic Poster Of The Year 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.