Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (112050 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by luluman: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

Lagos state does, its state by state.
What lies, how effective is anything lagos state has compared to UAE? Maybe you should speak to one of their members personally and compare to what happens here.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by pjhyde: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ikennablue:
so what are you saying? After 1 month, less down 10,000 people have been tested in a population of over 200 million.
What I'm saying is in 14 days all asymptomatic cases shiuld be easily identified for isolation, with very limited contact tracing, that's if we truly adhere to the lockdown directives and other preventive measures. Answer this question honestly ...... IS THERE REALLY A LOCK DOWN?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by ejimatic: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/04/25/coronavirus-governors-give-buhari-conditions-for-relaxing-lockdown-on-monday/amp/
. Each time I think about the next action my mind goes to masses who make money on the road daily.Civil servants will be paid at the end of the month. How will the masses eat daily? Schools should remain closed .Banks should have skeletal services. Markets should be open three times every weeks .Shops on the streets should be open three times weekly. Churches and mosques should remain closed. Social large gatherings should still be suspended. Inter state movements should be strictly outlawed while intra state movement should be allowed three times every week . I believe we can still cope with this relaxation for two weeks.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Tonnierichy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.
This is the dumbest post have seen in a long time
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by adeoba2008(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

you live in Lagos?

I am not talking of Lagos State Government. To answer your question , I work in Lagos.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Kchristy: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes, you are right. The children should remain at home until further notice.. After all, all the educated adults are yet to procidentify cure for covid19
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
I think those governors head is paining them, so they should relax lockdown in Lagos so that people can continue sharing the virus and stop interstate movements so that the victims will not be able to escape to their own states, bunch of jokers.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by galadima77(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
luluman:
And the masses respect and follow laid down rules in free movement more religiously.

Since you're so good at comparing masses, why not also start from the conscience of their leaders as compared to ours!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Advancedman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by kristo123: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.

Children can still be carriers making contagious to older members of their families.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by lollybizzu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

old enuf to impegnate ur mother

You need to work more on bettering your life.
It's obvious from your spellings.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by BOOZELEE: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
lollybizzu:

You need to work more on bettering your life.
It's obvious from your spellings.
No i need to work more on battering ur mothers donut.Cow
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by lafiagi007: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
realstars:
We Need A Perfect Solution O This,
Is there ever a perfect solution?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by BOOZELEE: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
All dis pipu quoting me should free me abeg..Abi is it a crime to share my opinion?**In chiwetalu agus voice**Poor pipu..lol

If buhari and his team are smart they should extend the lockdown,if not when it spreads like wild fire and pipu start dieing those that clamored for the lifting of the lockdown will flood the TV,newspaper,radio and internet to call buhari and his team clueless.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by luluman: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
galadima77:

Since you're so good at comparing masses, why not also start from the conscience of their leaders as compared to ours!
Nobody claims any status, since you are so good at judging people's conduct, also try and praise & show support when necessary.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by udoka1987: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I support you bro.. it doesn't kill children
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by galadima77(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
luluman:
Nobody claims any status, since you are so good at judging people's conduct, also try and praise & show support when necessary.

Hey! You started the conduct thing. Don't pin it on me.

Read your words again:

"And the masses respect and follow laid down rules in free movement more religiously."
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Coronavirus1: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours
All workers in UAE are doing compulsory Coronavirus test before malls can be opened here in Abu Dhabi
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Why wont they send there kids?How many children have the virus killed? Are u not tired of seeing children stay at home talking abt how they miss school.

The virus is not a children tin.If schools put the right measures in place they wont spread anytin.
The only ones that will spread it are those shouting online and in the news of how hunger is dealing with them,if govt should relax the lock down and it spreads and take lives they will blame everytin on buhari forgetting how they were all pressuring him to lift the lockdown.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNdblwkkpWo
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Pseudonymous:
It is well.

It's like you want to be unfortunate. What is the meaning of this nonsense??
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by blingxx(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

I think you are a teacher grin ...also the breadwinner in the fam undecided
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Dantedasz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
iamjp87:

He is trying to insinuate that the same set of solutions can’t be applied in both countries.
so the wickedness called lockdown should continue or what?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Iamirongate: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Trust me many people in Nigeria have had COVID-19 disease without knowing what they suffered including myself, I felt unusual for like 2 weeks, cough sore throat and bit of shortness of breath, took many antibiotics but took time to respond, I am fine now.If only there was adequate testing many people would have know their status

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by lekankolade(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

And the children will be there own teacher?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Kaymaxine(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Guy.The virus hardly kill children.The lockdown is necessary for now. So govt should open bus parks, clubs and churches so bill gates wifez prophesy will come tru and u will come online to blame buhari baa?
It's so obvious you don't have children and not even married!!!
Empty brain!!!
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Etifinity: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
and if we remain on lockdown while the children go to school how will parents who are not on government payroll afford the fees?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by sagir1994(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
tell me about the children teachers
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Corporate2020: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Tom05: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Your case is SORRY

BOOZELEE:
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jostoman:
you are a wicked man

He might not necessarily a wicked man but foolish man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by calebonuja: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
They should

UAE (Dubai) , has 9200 cases but they are reopening today after a month lockdown

Sir you can't compare uae with a country said to be a shit hole

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.