Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) (956 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel / Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by Emmahunk(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Location is Yaba Lagos and the lineup of hungry looking children devoid of tribe or religion, brought tears to my aged eyes. However, my day was made as I saw the quality of the food the children were being served. Her name is Prophetess Funke Adegbola and all she could say to my numerous questions was, "God has been using one Mr Folakay to feed these children twice daily since the inception of lockdown". For personal reasons, he has refused to make himself known ".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by kestolove95(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
More grace
Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by sapeleboi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
God bless you more and more

Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
I am so touched by this act..may God answer all our prayers
Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
God bless him. It is really bad when children are hungry. The girl in the front with scanty hair and polka dot gown, looks cute. cheesy
Re: Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics) by DonroxyII: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
The day we conclude in our societal life that if you don't have money, sustainable stream of income or a 21st century skill set .....

Don't born pikin .....

A time is coming that children will sue their parent for causing them into this world without adequate and due care ...... na small remain

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Rice - To Parboil Or Not To Parboil? / Flour/ Dough Mixer For Sale. NEW Condition. Bargain Price. / Okazi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.