Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel (80436 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by TMSMedia: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
"I Don Die"- Man Shows The Poor Meal He Was Served In A N10k Per Night Guest House He Lodged In Ibadan (Photos)

A Nigerian man took to his Twitter handle on Friday morning December 4, to complain about the poor meal he was served in a guest house he lodged in Ibadan, Oyo state, IgbereTV reports.

The man with the handle @Misterbelut said he arrived in Ibadan on Thursday, December 3, and decided to lodge in the guest house. He was surprised after his breakfast was served and decided to post photos of the plate of meal which comprised of Beans and Yam with a sachet of water.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

''So I went to Ibadan yesterday and lodged in one hotel like that, I paid 10k and 650 for vat for the night, so this morning they brought me breakfast. I don die"
https://twitter.com/misterbelut/status/1334748858769956864?s=19

When some Nigerians dismissed his claims, he shared photos of his room in the guest house.

Some Nigerians however averred that he shouldn't expect anything better since he paid only N10, 000.

See reactions below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374092/don-die-man-shows-poor-meal-served-n10k-per-night-guest-house-lodged-ibadan-photos/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by TMSMedia: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Perfectsouth(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
10k room comes with food nowadays?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by psucc(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
na wetin you see. No be dem talk una no gree.
flies where no get adviser, de follow coffin kpai for inside grave.

#EnjoyDeChange

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by majamajic(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by zanifa: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm not seeing any pictures or is it my laptop?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by xpressionx(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin
THE PEPPER WAS NOT ENOUGH,MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE ADDED MORE PEPPER.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
On top 10k room u dey expect taco, spag n cheese, and redwine.
Complimentary breakfast in most hotels usually comes with their best rooms now. Unless this is the best room d hotel has to offer.
I am currently in Randolph hotel ph, day 2 in a 15k room and nobody has said a word to me about breakfast.
Ewu, everything na to trend.

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Bornsinner7: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na to chop am ask for more

Na sachet water them give am sef.. gbese re o

Na this kind thread girls dey contribute pass.. they sabi hotel rules and management

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by jericco1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
On top 10k you been dey expect chips and omelette?

My brother go baff dem even try give you complimentary breakfast sef grin angry

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by oluwasegun007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Etu tu.

3 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Funny though grin

Well Its in Ibadan so manage It grin

But I still believe that there are good hotels in Ibadan,so next time ask the people around before lodging even in any State you Go to.

All so

The BIGGEST STAR And SAVIOUR I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND WILL EVER KNOW IS

J.E.S.U.S. ..C.H.R.I.S.T.

I Am seriously looking forward to Sunday Thanksgiving grin

Also To Our Nairaland Sunday preachers we Look forward to your Weekend interesting Masseges. cheesy I thank God For Life.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ijewejones: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mere looking @ the plate used in covering the food eeh

I even pity the complainant.. In short somebody should call Nairaland pastor to tell us what the Bible says

grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by etrange: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol... 10k per night? Such cheap hotels really exist?

**Modified**
OK. The OP was talking about a lodge/guesthouse and not a hotel. I've never been to Ibadan and I really doubt if there's a decent hotel room for 10k in Lagos/Abuja. Thus the reason for my surprise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by yashau(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Them try nau smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by PAWG(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Very weak meal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by DirtyGold: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Complimentary breakfast at that price in this economy is rich! They should have removed it quietly sef.
Go out to a nearby restaurant and they'll serve the same food but in a better plate grin grin

When airlines increased their fares and removed the complimentary snacks inflight because of covid, didn't we continue to fly?
Enjoy in peace and stop complaining.

What's tha business?

29 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by WiszyFraud: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Damnnn Niqqqa
Issorite

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Fierypreacher: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
shocked

Use man.

Will your wife serve you a better meal for breakfast if you give her 10k to the market?

This is Nigeria so this is no news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
lol this is new cheesy
10k lodging dem no suppose dy serve food sef

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by AFULA(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okay
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by HabzinhoMacquin: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by nazicartel(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
The room no set for 10k, hotels for village set pass this one for that amount

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
When we get southern Nigeria republic

Yorubas should stop cooking and focus and fashion and music eeh ..thank u

Let south south and south east cook the foods una hear ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
GayPontiff:

On top 10k room u dey expect taco, spag n cheese, and redwine.
Ogun will impregnate u with madness.
Ewu
[/s]

Look at what this wasted one wrote ..
This shows how much naira has lost value but you are too dumb to know

9 Likes 1 Share

That FOOD plus 10k per night is Rich.
When some people eat 20k as food per outing

3 Likes

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Correct Concoction. They want to use him for rituals for the night. He entered a shrine not an Hotel

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Karlifate: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dis one na sacrifice o.

grin grin

D hotel management wan appease the god(s) na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by Starboytwo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
This one na offerings na, offerings to the gods grin
Re: The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel by ecolime(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greedy man.

Was he expecting to be served Fried rice, chicken and snails on top 10k? Lol

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / See How This Young Girl Disgraced Herself After Drinking Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.