Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

ss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ss (6490 Views)

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl / Relationship Between AA And SS / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ss by Mygoldie(f): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I actually watched the entire video with a group of my friends because I wanted their opinion about such video that SOME YOU supposed to be classic stand up men claimed to be.

Here are the opinions of the VIEWERS:

If she is being punished for sleeping with some guy at an University, why would he have intimacy with her[b] WITHOUT PROTECTING HIMSELF? [/b]

Why would you not only embarrass the girl, but embarrass yourself for showing a very deformed and infected looking kinni?

Why would you expect a girl that look like [b]THAT to be faithful to the love-vendor? [/b]

Why would the love-vendor videotape a girl in a dirty house?

Why did the girl only moaned once? Should the love-vendor be embarrassed that he couldn't perform well?

Why did the girl looked like she want to vomit and from the look of things I can see why she cheated.

Next time videotaping anything or anyone your house, make sure the clothes is clean and not hang up to be washed.

Why did the guy sounded like he was constipated and couldn't take a poo?

Good one.
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
http://www.shufuni.com/ebony+african-sex-tour-home-video+171565/

Mygoldie, Seriously tell me these MEN ARE NOT USING PROTECTIONS?!!!!! Check this link out. We browsed through to see some more dumb arse videos. I have fought to keep women name clean and this MAKE ME DISGUSTED!
Re: ss by 190: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^Now you see why HIV is on the rise and women are SH1T daily
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2011
You know what 190,

After seeing this video, I am hanging up my CAPTAIN SAVE A CHICK hoodie! angry angry angry
Re: ss by 190: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^I saw the video Eve

I like it, It just totally disorganised my body system (although im cool cool cool

esp that last scene, OH LORD, Basically eve ive told you fight for yourself

women aint worth it (most are full of shittty brains), she seems like a LovePeddler for 1nite stand and esp doin all she could 2 satisfy that white man
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
I don't know about women being shitty brains, you are on your own with that.

However, THAT CHICK is pathetic. That white man was sweating, grunting, and five minutes into the video the lil girl looked as if she was in pain.
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2011
He was tossing the girl around and then THE DISGUSTED PART was THEY WERE IN A HOTEL BATHROOM fucking!! I mean at least do it on the bed and zone out all that traffic noise!! I mean that po girl was just looking at him giggling like she trying to figure out if he dying or what. He doing all that damn grunting and wasn't doing shit!

The girl look like a child.
Re: ss by 190: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
yeah she aint gonna be more dan 21,

I enjoyed the whole s[i]e[/i]x scene anyway

LOL, MS.EVE i didnt know u were this funny

then the other day you attacked amefi,

dat gat me laffin as well,

Ms.eve you are really getting worse each day, infact better than cock undecided
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2011
Come to think of it as I looked at the video again,

Why were the toilet tissue sitting on the still of the window? Who was actually holding the camera and also why did that little girl got some big ass feet?

I studied the white man and that white man pathetic. He flew all the way to Africa for some punny? I know for a fact nobody can say that chile was a cheap and dumb ho! She had a john traveled for her punny! She should teach these hoes around here.
Re: ss by 190: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ms.eve i can see the fury in you,

Its such a pity thats how the present day is,

clearly there wasnt any sign of love there, the guy was hell bent on his selfish needs (S-E-X)

and the gurl was hell bent on satisfying that white man as if she life depends on it,

Such a pity that girl whereever shes from is a THIS-GRACE to africa and i bet that man is spanish or italian
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2011
Did he just called me FURRY? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is on now! angry angry angry angry angry

Hold my wig somebody!
Re: ss by 190: 2:44am On Jan 09, 2011
^^Its ok its ok

Im sorry, please im sorry!!
Re: ss by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 09, 2011
<<<<<grin.O.A!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: ss by ovo4u(m): 3:40am On Jan 09, 2011
That first video is cracking me up and the guy is so rude to the girl with the way he talk, i wonder he he makes this video, can someone educate me on that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ss by 190: 3:42am On Jan 09, 2011
^^ask ms.eve she was there video-tapping while i masturbated
Re: ss by MrsEve2(f): 3:49am On Jan 09, 2011
That it! I am diving in flesh eating acid! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ss by ovo4u(m): 3:50am On Jan 09, 2011
^^^^^^

Let be realistic here, how can one make this kind of Video, does the girl know about it or how? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ss by playette4u: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2011
lipsrsealed I am shocked to say the least!!

Which self respecting man would record himself in such filthy conditions hitting it, unprotected, with someone who he thinks is cheating on him?

Obviously the guy is very vengeful ,as for that girl,i f i was her i would get myself tested asap ,for all we know she might now be riddled with all sorts of STIs.

I blame my squeamishness and curiosity tongue I cant stop feeling sick when i think of that pot belly ,the horrible wiry hair /pubes ,the dodgy looking male organ and the filthy mc nasty disgusting room , oh gosh that was one brave woman .
Re: ss by MOBO444(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2011
h
Re: ss by playette4u: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2011
MOBO444:

@playette4u dont talk trash,you have to think before u talk,what did the guy do wrong,dont insult a brother.

tongue red herring,someone?
Re: ss by sod09(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2011
help me wit d link its redirectin me, plz
Re: ss by DAY12(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2011
sod09:

help me wit d link its redirectin me, plz

open d link wid mozilla!
Re: ss by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2011
So na person go still marry dis one. Lord protect my unmarried wife.
Re: ss by Orton10(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2011
^
Pray say i no meet her first.lmao
Re: ss by kaymoney2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2011
The lady really deserved all what the guy subjected her to** The guy was smart demanding for his own pound of flesh sharp sharp tongue  Moreso The lady needs to go for HIV test I known she is not far from such pandemic disease  shocked shocked shocked

Re: ss by Mygoldie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2011
yuck shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ss by kaymoney2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
Mygoldie:

yuck shocked shocked shocked shocked

That lady really deserved real mopos koboko socked in OGOGORO for like 2days,
That her asss needs to be whipped with such koboko
tongue undecided undecided
Re: ss by DAY12(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^

@ Money Man,

Warrido meeennnn

cool
Re: ss by Mygoldie(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2011
it is what it is.
she's daft for allowing that broke a rse local and jobless boyfriend of hers to record that shite on his phone.
i wish she could see this video, omg! she'll feel bad but she'll always go back to the dump of a boyfriend.
i wish she'd start using condom.

she's been victimized.
Re: ss by kaymoney2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
DAY11.:

^^^

@ Money Man,

Warrido meeennnn

cool

@ Day11
Warrii warrii wa dodo wink wado ti omo ti iye
cheesy wink wink wink
Re: ss by DAY12(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
^^^

grin
hahaha

Bad guy
Re: ss by kaymoney2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
Wetin dey chairman wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Me And Her New Boyfriend She Sent This ( Photo) / She Smells Down There / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.