Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Want To Disvigin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Disvigin (1986 Views)

Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Disvigin by Iamagoodboy21: 3:58am On Apr 26, 2020
I am 20 and I've not had sex before, it is right if have sex with a prostitute for the first time because I dont have a gf
Re: I Want To Disvigin by ademasta(m): 4:07am On Apr 26, 2020
undecided
Re: I Want To Disvigin by ikh777: 4:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:
I am 20 and I've not had sex before, it is right if have sex with a prostitute for the first time because I dont have a gf

AT 20 it is PENIS that is controlling your brain? Brother something is wrong o. You should be thinking of the POSITIVE IMPACT YOU WANT TO MAKE ON EARTH, not all these low things. Psychologically, you should not be thinking of sex as a big deal... IT IS MEAN TO BE SPECIAL AND COME NATURALLY.... you are not a failure or some low lifer that you want to go and enter set with all the very wayward men who patronize cheap prostitutes.... NO NO... DO NOT WASTE YOUR DESTINY LIKE THIS.

Ladies will chase you once you are successful with financial evidence. Pls FOCUS on the right thing. SEX IS NOT LIFE... SEX KILLS YOU GRADUALLY.... it is the ladies who gain more in sex than men... Go and do a quality research... promiscuous men in Nigeria do not live well for long. You can do better than this. DO not let your life become a bargain on the bed of sex. You are too high to be PAYING cheaply for sex... the LEVEL OR GRADE OR LADIES YOU SLEEP WITH TELLS ALOT ABOUT YOU.

Become more responsible. Own your life. You are still in the morning of your life. DO NOT WASTE IT. Else when sex or masturbation becomes your habit, you will go to several spiritualists for freedom and you would not get any. STUDY NOW, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COVID 19 PERIOD TO START A BUSINESS. Do better than your biological parents... Make better choices. Be very very careful to protect your life from being dirty. You need to work on yourself now. SEX IS A DISTRACTION FOR NOW.... Girlfriend or lover is a distraction now... YOU DO NOT YET LOVE YOURSELF, You do not even understand women... THEY ARE NOT WORTH UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT PAY YOU if you end up being BROKE.

LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX OR A PLEASURES OF YOUTH... You can be different.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Disvigin by Graysons: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:
Are prostitutes not humans or are they aliens from Mars?
Re: I Want To Disvigin by kilimanjaro(m): 4:30am On Apr 26, 2020
My own is - if you must do, protect yourself.
Re: I Want To Disvigin by Staphylococcus: 4:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:

Work on your English first.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Disvigin by xreal: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2020
kilimanjaro:
My own is - if you must do, protect yourself.

Thank you.
#BestComment so far.

@OP
I no go form holy-holy for you.
If conji hook you - go ahead, but protect your self.
No be new thing.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Disvigin by sapeleboi(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Boy yo go deceived your family not we on Nairaland because if we catch you , you go take serious beaten

Re: I Want To Disvigin by Iamagoodboy21: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2020
ikh777:

AT 20 it is PENIS that is controlling your brain? Brother something is wrong o. You should be thinking of the POSITIVE IMPACT YOU WANT TO MAKE ON EARTH, not all these low things. Psychologically, you should not be thinking of sex as a big deal... IT IS MEAN TO BE SPECIAL AND COME NATURALLY.... you are not a failure or some low lifer that you want to go and enter set with all the very wayward men who patronize cheap prostitutes.... NO NO... DO NOT WASTE YOUR DESTINY LIKE THIS.

Ladies will chase you once you are successful with financial evidence. Pls FOCUS on the right thing. SEX IS NOT LIFE... SEX KILLS YOU GRADUALLY.... it is the ladies who gain more in sex than men... Go and do a quality research... promiscuous men in Nigeria do not live well for long. You can do better than this. DO not let your life become a bargain on the bed of sex. You are too high to be PAYING cheaply for sex... the LEVEL OR GRADE OR LADIES YOU SLEEP WITH TELLS ALOT ABOUT YOU.

Become more responsible. Own your life. You are still in the morning of your life. DO NOT WASTE IT. Else when sex or masturbation becomes your habit, you will go to several spiritualists for freedom and you would not get any. STUDY NOW, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COVID 19 PERIOD TO START A BUSINESS. Do better than your biological parents... Make better choices. Be very very careful to protect your life from being dirty. You need to work on yourself now. SEX IS A DISTRACTION FOR NOW.... Girlfriend or lover is a distraction now... YOU DO NOT YET LOVE YOURSELF, You do not even understand women... THEY ARE NOT WORTH UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT PAY YOU if you end up being BROKE.

LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX OR A PLEASURES OF YOUTH... You can be different.

What positive impact have you made?
Re: I Want To Disvigin by Iamagoodboy21: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2020
xreal:

Thank you.
#BestComment so far.

@OP
I no go form holy-holy for you.
If conji hook you - go ahead, but protect your self.
No be new thing.

Sure I will
Konji no go kill person
Re: I Want To Disvigin by ikh777: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:

What positive impact have you made?

At 21 I learned forex and started earning from it, by 24 I was holding seminars on Forex and CPA, right now I get paid from 6 websites that I designed.... see FOCUS MATTERS but you seem to have resigned your life... enjoy it.
Re: I Want To Disvigin by Umartins1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikh777:

At 21 I learned forex and started earning from it, by 24 I was holding seminars on Forex and CPA, right now I get paid from 6 websites that I designed.... see FOCUS MATTERS but you seem to have resigned your life... enjoy it.

Stop blowing your own trumpet
Re: I Want To Disvigin by ikh777: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Umartins1:

Stop blowing your own trumpet

I was not talking to you. I wonder y you didnt help the boy yet u hating on me. You didnt see my earlier comment. Pls go sort your psychological issues elsewhere.
Re: I Want To Disvigin by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Iamagoodboy21:
Please don't, what good is it to lay with such woman. Your future wife cannot be proud of this history of yours neither your children will. You can keep yourself if you want to, you won't have to worry about STD or unwanted pregnancy. And = NO, don't lay with a prostitute.
Re: I Want To Disvigin by 24kmagic: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Boy, like someone said earlier, if you must do, please protect yourself.

I wonder why a God will give a young boy erection and sexual urges and still expect you not to fvck.

Those who will want to criticize him should first blame God
Re: I Want To Disvigin by Freelane33(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Disvirgin your life by bigger achievements not kitty pounding . Work on yourself , learn different skills that will make you a better man In life , sex is the least of all . Make money first , acquire values and see if thousands of girls won’t be over you . Leave Pussy for now little boy . Hiv is real , AIDS IS REAL , untreatable Sti ( staphylococcus aureus) is real .

Re: I Want To Disvigin by KAM3KAZI: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Funnily enough,I was asking myself this same question today

Conji na bastard
Re: I Want To Disvigin by olasegun90(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
You have two brain, ur first brain is at upstairs(Sence) and ur second brain is at downstairs (Penis).
if the first is activated, the second will deactivated and if the second is activated, the first one will deactivated.

And I guest that the second one is activated now.

All what u need now is to plan about ur future, hustle for money.
if u have money, u wont find lady, They will be the one to find u.

If u try to Bleep prostitute, see, I didn't know if ur DESTINY bar is full, I'm sure it will drop to 1%.

A short words is enough for a wise.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) / A Woman Comes Into A Man's Life For One Of These 6 Reasons. / GIST US! What Are You Slowly Losing Interest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.