Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,392 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered (5604 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Dreyton36: 1:50am On Apr 27, 2020
This is not different from mine, maybe we can chat on WhatsApp and I'll give you some tips if you don't mind
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Eberechi24(f): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Gaggi:
Sorry about your predicament. I've never suffered a heartbreak. My trick right from when I was still very young was to always have it at the back of my mind that anything can happen and that no one should be fully depended on.
Fortunately or unfortunately I still reason that way. I keep my expectations low, I hardly get disappointed. I don't know if it's a good thing but it works for me.
Perhaps you may want to try this line of reasoning in your next relationship. No need taking the anger on other girls, it will only affect you on the long run.

You said all. This is the right format to win.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by TheOdumodu: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Thank you all for your advice, funny comments and words of encouragement, it really helped a lot.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Mycampuspage: 3:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Are you having problems in your relationship?

Do you desire to know the secret of building a strong relationship?

Read this powerful article from your prolific writer Hauchet Mayor to get all the answers you need.

http://mycampuspage.com/2020/04/25/how-to-build-a-healthy-relationship/
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by InfinityFabric: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheOdumodu:
How I got to know about her infidelity
I confronted her and she said it was a game they were playing on Whatsapp that it’s not true. Now, where I messed up was I didn’t really go through the chat and I wasn’t thinking straight at that time so I took her word for it because she sounded so convincing and innocent trust me so I let it go and we went to church.
SIMP!

and although what she did hurt me, I was ready to forgive her and put everything behind as long as she stays away from the so-called primary school classmate, I guess she wasn’t ready to be forgiven. She still spoke to the guy regularly and said she would stop speaking to him soon that she can’t just stop talking to him like that… I was dumbfounded sincerely.
SIMP! SIMP! SIMP!

There are lots of women waiting for you out there (esp when you're financially ok), whatever u think she has just add to the things you're looking for in new woman. Don't let a naturally disloyal being torment you!
All you need to learn now is the way of your forefathers, not necessarily father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsh_n1UaoSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfQhh7v2xA
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Lamanii22(f): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Have you ever being in love? undecided

You can touch the moonlight.... Reminds me of Celine Dion's "have you ever been in love"
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by ugolinze123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mind if I ask how old are you..
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Preetti(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheOdumodu:
How I got to know about her infidelity

At that time, I was really bent on finding out all her misdeeds though I knew I would get hurt, but I just had to do it. As God will have it, there was one morning when we were about going to church and while she was having her bath, I took her phone and went to her Whatsapp chat with the guy she claimed was her primary school classmate and I could not believe what I saw. In the chat, the guy asked her what they were and she said they were sex mates… My heart began beating faster and I seriously wanted to go to the toilet after reading that (laughs). Immediately she came out from the bathroom, I confronted her and she said it was a game they were playing on Whatsapp that it’s not true. Now, where I messed up was I didn’t really go through the chat and I wasn’t thinking straight at that time so I took her word for it because she sounded so convincing and innocent trust me so I let it go and we went to church.

After I was this close at finding out her misdeeds, she now made her Whatsapp accessible using a pin code and that was what really ascertained me that she actually was a cheat and I said to myself that this time, I must get it right. For my plan to work, I needed her Whatsapp pin so one day while she was with her phone, I pretended to be asleep and when she was about typing her Whatsapp pin, I quickly looked stylishly and I finally got it.

One fateful day, she went out with her female friend and left her phone at my place because it was dead so after she left, I quickly used my laptop to power on the phone and immediately went to her Whatsapp to go through the chats again and this time, carefully so I did just that and from what I saw, she really was a cheat, in fact, the chat was really nasty and I can’t speak of it. Truth is after I read it all, I cried my eyes out cause I felt used and betrayed by someone I trusted a lot. After I got hold of myself, I called her friend so I could speak to her but she hung up so I waited till the next day for her to get back.

The next day seemed to take forever to come but nevertheless, it came and I couldn’t wait to hear another lie from her but at the same time, I was eager to see her cause I feel a void in me whenever she isn’t close to me. Anyways, she later came back and was apologetic, she said she hid it from me because she was scared I would break up and that she never had sex with the guy (I still don’t believe that) but they’ve kissed. It was all like a dream to me but I had to accept reality and although what she did hurt me, I was ready to forgive her and put everything behind as long as she stays away from the so-called primary school classmate, I guess she wasn’t ready to be forgiven. She still spoke to the guy regularly and said she would stop speaking to him soon that she can’t just stop talking to him like that… I was dumbfounded sincerely.

To cut the long story short, I kept having this bitterness inside of me whenever I think of what she did and it was driving me crazy so things fell apart and we went our separate ways.

Conclusion

One of my greatest fear right now is that I’m still in love with her despite all that has happened and that I might not be able to love another the same way or if possible, more. I really want to see her happy, I really do but also, I want her to experience the pain I went through or even far greater pain cause I’m still hurting inside and I don’t know how to let go of this hurt other than thinking about it or expressing it out in writing. The biggest question I have that has gone unanswered is “why did I have to be cheated on and lied to the face?”. I remember her looking me in the eye and telling me there is nobody else, that I’m the only guy she’s with presently… isn’t that witchcraft?

Now I keep asking myself if I was an experiment to her or was I just used to while away time though I have no answer to those questions yet but I’d really like to know if she truly ever loved me but I surely can say I loved her deeply and I still do to the moon and back.
Honestly this feels like déjà vu.... only I'm female and I was at the receiving end of the lies and cheat. I know how you feel, the pain is hard to get over... Yea I'm still struggling with mine too, but moving on is the best option to avoid further pains
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by jumpampass(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Victornezzar:

Yes but I use my head

Pls explain to me how one can use his head in a relationship? Pls I'm not joking pls
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by jumpampass(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Jflex07:
After my last breakup to enter relationship sef just tire me, na so so this kind negative news dey always filter nairaland.. E be like I go follow dey reason baby mama stuff oh. walahi no relationship perfect sha but the lies, cheating and deceit just too much these days. Make God help man in these scary times.
grin grin grin lolzz
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by wizdomnzube(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Cheating breeds lies, deceit and danger, I call people that cheat comfortably evil and cruel, they can kill, move on bro, you'll be fine.
NA woman dey yan dis kind thing?

Make I hear say u nor dey cheat. Most of una go dey talk like say una different.

I bet my babe left brezz u sef dey cheat on ur so called boyfriend grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Strech(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
So! You cried because of a hoe..you can never cease to amaze me.
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by Obioramichael(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
50k...
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by megatron7: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Break up with someone you truly love is no that easy oh

But why do girls cheat sef
They just like to be playing with someone feelings
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by 1beat(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
big lie ... you can still love again .. time heal you will overcome it.
somebody you will later see in future and you will be thanking God that you did not end up with her ..
Re: How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered by periphetes: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Op, to be frank you are just a backup plan "B". Comon you can't force a snake to shed its own skin.

Most times "Good girls like bad guys and bad girls like good guys" . But, when the bad girl time clocks old age without been told. They calm down with obedience and respect trying to settle for a good guy.

Please don't kill yourself with stress over a confused woman. Keep building yourself positively with time a nice, matured and focused lady will come your way.

Stop falling in love instead walk in love with an ideal partner .

It will be much easier to thrash a garbage into the bin and walking away whistling a happy tune grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Woman Finally Brings Something To The Table (pictures) / Am New Here / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.