Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (33767 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Azmanaty: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nde Obosi kwenu... Anambra wey mmadu biko.

You'll see the ideology behind our rise from the destruction that came with the Civil War huh grin

Obosi ukwalla

Ekwunife is not from Obosi though
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
After u eat d food finish what next...Nigeria leaders need to think for something better. Everybody dey form good face. Some even dey share 1tuber of yam dey snap am put for social media so everybody know he or she is giving.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by AregbeFufu: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Watch as afon people enter here to disgrace themselves.
I didn't see any of them in that ogun ritualistic thread oo cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
thunder fire all the senators in south west.
shouldn't they be reaching out to the needy now?
bunch of misers.

They shared 2 cups of Ijebu garri before election, they have tried grin

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Dpharisee: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
jrusky:

So you mean Anambra are now igbo no longer Igala Interesting.

Just asking!!!

You are pained, you are wishing that politicians from your constituency will remember your family at this time like Igbos are doing trying to outdo each other in donations shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
dennisworld1:
After u eat d food finish what next...Nigeria leaders need to think for something better. Everybody dey form good face. Some even dey share 1tuber of yam dey snap am put for social media so everybody know he or she is giving.

Blessed is the hand that giveth. Give first.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Igbos Rock!! cool cool

The Jealous ones will continue to envy while managing their spoilt rotten rice courtesy of Customs & Buubuu

Rotten custom rice that is infested by weevils

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Noel19: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
SaintLucia:
You will not see Abaribe in this kind of situation but if na to open mouth insult Buhari......
Keep kwayeti dere! You'll marvel when you see what he gave to his constituency.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:
My friend, you sound hungry and angry what's your problem?

You already said he sounds hungry and angry, yet you still ask
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by AregbeFufu: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:
[s]Igbo people like to show off...

Yesterday they shared half bag of rice to there people in Ibadan.

Ezinifite in anambra state .

You people should stop the show off jare[/s]
If you continue like this, you will wake up one morning and realize that your heart has refused to beat again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Noel19: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
crackhouse:
Do these people expect a full grown man to be eating indomie like kids? Why the indomie everywhere? When did indomie become food?
They will use 2m naira and buy cartons of indomie full everywhere and be making noise.

You're like the ungrateful biblical Jews who complained even after God sent manna from above to them.

If they still give you meat you'll still complain you need fish.

Appreciate the little you get and stop complaining.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
We really need to stop dis beggar n hunger mentality, dat's why dis politicians keep treating us like shit, must everything be politicized What's with plastering their faces all over tubers of yams, bags of garri, rice n beans What happened to donating in silence? In saner countries people donate without making a picture out of it, dis is not all about igbos,Yorubas or hausas, dis is about we knowing our worth n stand. They always feel DAT with palliatives they will easily get our votes. The hungry ones here will definitely attack the message n messenger, but those DAT knows dia worth won't. On a wrap of fufu you'll see their pictures, on a ball of onion picture, on top vegetables you'll see their pictures, mumu politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Dansuqi: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:
Tummy Tummy noodles is seriously making money this period, Thanks God they have the capacity
Below is Okorocha palliatives to his constituency
Okorocha's own is the best so far
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Biafranguy1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
My Anambra again? God i thanked you again for this state called Anambra. They want to scatter everybody with erimeri, chineke ekere diri gi. shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
manuelreports:

Which rich are sharing abi na that 50 naira bread you mean?
Name them now with pictorial proof because i dey west now
I dey north and many are sharing palliatives...rich, politicians etc... So I don't know why you make it look one sided
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
dennisworld1:
my brother I am an Igbo, but we need to start thinking farther Dan dis petty stuffs being shared online n we keep praising dem as if they've saved our lives. I saw a picture of women raising one tuber of yam each person n I was close to tears. With some mentality DAT many of our people have, dis politicians will keep seeing us as beggars.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Blessed is the hand that giveth. Give first.
you deserve 44 slaps I swear.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by joey150(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
mopol123:
Good one. Time to really show love and prove to your people that you care.

Please even if it's for us to drink Garri morning afternoon and evening, we'll be glad to have something in our stomach. It's better than nothing. Anything please. Two siblings are under me and nothing to eat again. God bless you.

First Bank

From NL wink
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by macho44(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Deepfeel:
My friend, you sound hungry and angry what's your problem?

Just tell am say he is a very "HANGRY" NIGERIAN grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chia...they wan kill Anambra people with food oo. No hunger in Anambra I swear.

Genius J

4 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
chigoizie7:

Anambra central
Thank you.
Anambra central is onitsha, obosi cos I saw obosi there, right?
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

Thank you.
Anambra central is onitsha, obosi cos I saw obosi there, right?

Yes. Obosi is in Anambra central. That’s my Town.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Seems noodle makers, NCDC and telecommunication companies are the biggest of this Coronavirus pandemic and the resultant lockdown.

Nice one Senator Ekwunife!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Neef2018: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless Ibos. See true love, unlike some hypocrites who only give money to federal government so media and show off

5 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by inice(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:
Igbo people like to show off...

Yesterday they shared half bag of rice to there people in Ibadan.

Ezinifite in anambra state .

You people should stop the show off jare
Pls Black fire or charcoal, is there any of your tribe that wants to sowoff or showoff, send me email where to come and pick the palliatives. I seriously need people who will be showing off this period. Thanks, inice.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
I just wish that only my vote can make dis lady a winner come next gubernatorial election in Anambra.

Our politicians are bad but she seems better than most of them.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by inice(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sanemind:
Nice move

Meanwhile

If you are in Ph and need High definition Movies for your hard drive,check my signature
For this kine period? Pls do you have high definition bread or indomie? Lol, inice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) / 2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.