Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (33768 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by inice(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Noel19:

You're like the ungrateful biblical Jews who complained even after God sent manna from above to them.

If they still give you meat you'll still complain you need fish.

Appreciate the little you get and stop complaining.
Chai! You get bad mouth o, lol,

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Benlivingstone1: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:

I mean ya people still come to Ibadan to share half bag of rice each to there brothers living in Ibadan.

You people like show off
Pls keep quite and stop talking trash
Someone is helping the poor and you're calling it showoff
People like you are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by inice(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=bennyxt post=88889296][/quote]
Pls my friend stop posting *Whiskers here* thanks, inice

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
chigoizie7:

Yes. Obosi is in Anambra central. That’s my Town.

Arrh,.nwa obosi?
Let me.speak like your people cheesy
Kee ije? cheesy.

I know one guy whose alias is obosi ni ile.
How he dey answer big name way pass am, I don't know cheesy
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Hypocrit: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na only Anambra b d Igbo? Chest beating always, when u no even see one cup of rice from your state. Nonsense...!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Ndi Igbo loves themselves. They seize every possible opportunity to shower their people with food, money, opportunities and goodwill.

It's only in Igbo land that rich people build roads and bridges, build schools and churches, build town halls and markets for their people.

We cannot stop doing good to our people.
Just so you know, we also support each other. This while others were buying indomie which is owned by a foreigner, she patronized tummy tummy owned by a fellow Igbo person. Kwenu !!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by inice(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hypocrit:
Na only Anambra b d Igbo? Chest beating always, when u no even see one cup of rice from your state. Nonsense...!

My friend you need to change that name o. After reading your comment, I check for your name and found*Hypocrit* I said well the gods are doing their job. thanks,
i-nice

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
God bless you.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Azmanaty:

Obosi ukwalla

Ekwunife is not from Obosi though
Never implied he's from there.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
chigoizie7:

Ibu onye obosi nnem?
Yes
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well done Sir
I LOVE my People
More Grace
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Azmanaty: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Never implied he's from there.
Ok
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Azmanaty:

She
OH well, didn't bother reading tongue
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Azmanaty: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes

I am from obosi too
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Azmanaty: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, didn't bother reading tongue

Ok.. I am from obosi too. I wish u well Nne
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
bennyxt:

When they envy what you are sharing, they concoct nonsense out of envy.
continue until dem snap your mama with basket of beans and upload am for social media.... sad
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Azmanaty:

Ok.. I am from obosi too. I wish u well Nne
Thank you
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Ndi Igbo loves themselves. They seize every possible opportunity to shower their people with food, money, opportunities and goodwill.

It's only in Igbo land that rich people build roads and bridges, build schools and churches, build town halls and markets for their people.

We cannot stop doing good to our people.

Storygrin

Conveniently remain oblivious to the fake products industry from where ndigbo get the majority of their money: fake drugs and fake foods giving people organ failure, fake building materials causing structural failures and house fires, kidnapping & robbery, etc.

Don't worry, by the time you lot get your Biafra and start consuming your evil handiwork alone, your hypocritical assës will be wide open for the whole world to see.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Engrgreg231(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambra
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Hypocrit: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
bennyxt:

Envious things; naturally wicked!
you think i am a tribalist? go and check all my post on this platform. I am a fair judge who says the truth to any degree, beyond tribal line and even as far to my tribe. Moreover, yes, i am a southern breed but you will be shocked to know which part of the south i am from. I hate chest beating when there is obviously nothing to show for it. I also hate half bread when full bread is possible.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by bennyxt: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hypocrit:
[s]you think i am a tribalist? go and check all my post on this platform. I am a fair judge who says the truth to any degree, beyond tribal line and even as far to my tribe. Moreover, i am a southern breed and you will be shocked to know which part of the south i am from. I hate chest beating when there is obviously nothing to show for it. I also hate half bread when full bread is possible[/s].

Eff off afonja. Go away with your hate!

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Hypocrit: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
bennyxt:

Eff off afonja. Go away with your hate!
Mumu... you jump on my mention first. I know you are too dull to understand that. That is what tribalism can do sha... it makes you a reta*d. u go dey alright las las.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:50am On Apr 27, 2020
sassysure:

Arrh,.nwa obosi?
Let me.speak like your people cheesy
Kee ije? cheesy.

I know one guy whose alias is obosi ni ile.
How he dey answer big name way pass am, I don't know cheesy

Lol
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by juicekunlex4u(m): 1:57am On Apr 27, 2020
What the think and believe is that people are always hungry, have the asked about your medical situation, how long will the food the distribute last. Who will get and who will not,
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Ernest5: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Nobody has given up to half of what Authur Eze gave his town Ukpo. My neighbour that didn't go the day it was distributed even got quarter bag of rice.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by igbowoman: 4:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Good one
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Noel19:

Keep kwayeti dere! You'll marvel when you see what he gave to his constituency.

You mean the kind of insults he scope them by putting the whole problems of the southeast on Bubu? Your case is that of golugo who is still locating his biological father when the mother called him a bastard.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Dpharisee:

You are pained, you are wishing that politicians from your constituency will remember your family at this time like Igbos are doing trying to outdo each other in donations shocked

Hahahahaha funny you. Go back to few days ago here when a crime was committed in by Anambra man AND a hypocrite like you came here to say Anambra are not real Igbo even Obiano is Igala man and the entire East and Weat LGA in Anambra are pure Igala and within a minute over 40 people click like to his stupid post so bro keep your hypcrisy to yourself. So pls stop refering to your si called Igala as Igbo ok. Bloody hypocrites.

Politician given my foot no politician spend his money with no ulterior motive so wake up biko Nwanne you hear.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Storygrin

Conveniently remain oblivious to the fake products industry from where ndigbo get the majority of their money: fake drugs and fake foods giving people organ failure, fake building materials causing structural failures and house fires, kidnapping & robbery, etc.

Don't worry, by the time you lot get your Biafra and start consuming your evil handiwork alone, your hypocritical assës will be wide open for the whole world to see.
Bla Bla bla. Story for the gods cheesy

Like the way you people have been killing and butchering your selves in Lagos and ogun during this lockdown. Hunger has dealt with you people this period. Crime rates has skyrocketed in the south west. What about the ritual killings in ogun that have shown the world how hungry, wicked and frustrated you guys are cheesy cheesy

Your audio billionaires and your politicians are not givings you guys anything , thereby allowing hunger to dealt with your people and I can see it through your comments.

When will tinubu family and mc oluomo donates palliatives to the agberos and area boys that are collecting money for them at Lagos street and motor parks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2020
My first time seeing this type of noodles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) / 2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.