Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My MONSTER-IN-LAW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My MONSTER-IN-LAW (379 Views)

He Is The Pastor Of The Church But A Monster In Our Marriage / I Married The Monster In My Dreams,is The Nightmare Over Or Not? / He Is The Pastor Of The Church But A Monster In Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My MONSTER-IN-LAW by Drgokex(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
MY MONSTER-IN-LAW

by: Gokex
http://soat.com.ng/my-monster-in-law/

It was about three months to Ramadan and my mosque was ready organizing a pre-Ramdan lecture, being an active member of the mosque, alongside some other brothers, I was assisting in arranging chairs and table in the hall for the lecture.

I'd just called my girlfriend to invite her to the lecture, at least she's the one I was planning to spend the rest of my life with, she deserved to acquire as much religious knowledge as possible, I didn't want a religiously bankrupt mother to raise my kids (I still don't). Few Moments later, she called me back as she'd promised to tell me whether or not she'd be able to attend, I couldn't blame her, I didn't give her a prior notice. Was she going to tell me she couldn't make it? I'd be hurt to hear that. "Hello sweetheart, don't tell me you won't be able to make it" I said, declaring the conversation open and eager to hear her melodious voice once again from the other end of the phone, I couldn't ever get tired of listening to her soothing voice. Sometimes when I found myself in a difficult situation, I'd just call her to hear her voice, it brought my soul some kind of relish that I could only get from one source - her voice. I'm glad to be the luckiest guy that won her heart, that's the extent to which I loved her voice.

I've not yet told you about her, apologies! She was seventeen when I met her, tall, fair, religious, beautiful, the only thing you could count as blemish on her skin was the black curly strands of hairs that adorned her hands; and I'm sure no one would mind stroking those beautiful hairs on his lover's hands; needless to say, she's completely immaculate. Her clothes hung tightly to her body as if afraid of losing contact with those beautiful skin of hers, completely oblivious to a less obvious effect of their clinging, her clothes helped in flaunting her firm, round and full bosoms, her thin waist and moderately wide hip which did justice to her body; her figure 8 was unarguably the best I've ever seen and the best you'd ever see.

And ever since she started using the khimar (a flowing Hijab worn by Muslim ladies), I've been robbed of the ecstasy my eyes derived from devouring her beautiful body but then, I was glad - she's my fiancée and I would patiently wait till I walked her down the aisle and secured the custody of her patent rights.

"Jamiu, haven't I warned you against calling my daughter again?" The voice from the other end was as sweet as Joy's but it apparently didn't belong to a seventeen years old, those words must have been produced from a voice box with close to two decades of working experience. "Uhm... I only called to invite..." "Maybe she forgot to show you a picture of her dad in uniform, stay away from her in your best..." I saved her the stress of using the red button from her end and my brain, the stress of processing those empty threats of her, "Soldiers don't marry their daughters" I concluded in my mind as I arranged the last set of chairs at the extreme end of the hall"

It was a cool Thursday evening and I couldn't control the butterflies that'd then turned my stomach to their temporary abode. The reason for my joy wasn't far fetched, I would be seeing my girlfriend in less than five minutes after two months of rigorous academic activities at the prestigious university of Ilorin. As I made to turn the knob of her room, I silently prayed my soon-to-be mother-in-law hadn't risen from hell yet, the last thing I wanted was that woman closing in on me.

On the other hand, I wasn't happy because I wouldn't get to feel the touch of my sweetheart, and I wouldn't be able to stay long, I had to leave for tafseer in thirty minutes' time. After assuring me it's not yet time for her mom to come back home and that we'd close to two hours to ourselves, I settled on a chair directly opposite her as she moved to the edge of the bed maintaining a reasonable distance because of Ramadan.

We were so engrossed in whatever it was we were discussing that we didn't notice the presence of a third party in the room. In less than a second, I witnessed the swiftest deliverance of two heavy slaps on the tenderest cheeks on earth, I was startled, the only thing my brain was processing was how to stop the myriad of stars that'd then hacked my visual system, before I could regain composure, my lover had fled the room after her mom had blessed her with those wonderful slaps. "I'd make sure the policemen teach you the lessons your parents failed woefully at instilling in you today" my mother-in-law was shouting at the top of her voice as she was locking the door from behind, leaving only me in Joy's room. It all happened so fast that I didn't have the chance to apologize or explain myself.

As I impatiently awaited the arrival of my doom, I couldn't imagine my parents' reaction when they learnt I came all the way from Ilorin just to meet my secret lover during the holy month of Ramadan. The worst part was they would be breaking their fast at Owode police station, trying to get me out of the cell (if that woman made true her threats), no child had ever brought such a disappointment upon my parents.

One hour had passed and my 'monster-in-law' hadn't yet returned, the fan in the room was getting inept at trying to keep me cool as my clothes had then been soaked with my own sweat and tears; my courage which I'd so much confidence in had failed me, all I wanted at that moment was a second chance from my 'monster-in-law', I vowed never to get close to her daughter again if I got out of that mess.
©Abdulhameed Jamiu (Gokex)

http://soat.com.ng/my-monster-in-law/

(1) (Reply)

Be Smart !!! Make Money And Bleep Your Girl. / What is your opinion / :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.