Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos (2475 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by BigB11(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
Just got the message:

(Bomb scare in shoprite-police in the area. Have detected a bomb in a truck in shoprite please stay clear and pass along, u don't know who might need this).
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by sochan: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
It this real?
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
these bloody pranksters with mobile phones

its time for mtn and co to track down the originators and get them publicly punished
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by BigB11(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
I just got the message. Just let your folks know and worry about whether the message is real or not later.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
Big B1:

Just got the message:

(Bomb scare in shoprite-police in the area. Have detected a bomb in a truck in shoprite please stay clear and pass along, u don't know who might need this).

really? then we need concrete proof. the media should have reported this by now right?
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by BigB11(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
Oga, do me a favor: ignore the message and pls move on.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
is this for real angry angry angry
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by AjooAnu: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Better be safe than sorry
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by fstranger1: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
nikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by philip0906(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2011
na wa o
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
Big B1:

Oga, do me a favor: ignore the message and pls move on.

please this is a forum and not a market square, we dont hear you talk. give us concrete proof.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
This thread should be deleted. . .
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by isalegan2: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
This thread is like yelling "fire!" in a theatre.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Ymodulus: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
To all of you asking for prove, is it untill some1 is killed before you believe? Common Dont act like Da-ft gullible Yorubas.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Ymodulus: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
To all of you asking for prove, is it untill some1 is killed before you believe? Common Dont act like Da-ft gullible Yorubas.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by BigB11(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
Bravo @ Ymodulus.

The combination of Illiteracy and uncivilization is a deadly disease.

The last time I checked, the rule is still "you see or you hear you tell"

It seems to be that folks over here are waiting for the entire town to go down before they can believe what is going on.

It is always smart to react first and then find out if the message is true or not.
When you see or hear
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by isalegan2: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
I just talked to 3 different people in Lagos in the last hours. Everyone said it was false.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by maddock(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
isale_gan2:

I just talked to 3 different people in Lagos in the last hours. Everyone said it was false.

So you think it waz a false alarm? ok o. was the one inside the convinience in oceanic bank at motorways also a false alarm. I guess dunamis and mogadishu were also false alarm. Any sensible person would run and ask questions later. Its only white people that ask questions and try to get answer before running, according to my black american commedians.
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by goggs(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
scare mongers!

SO to the person posting the message, how did the bomb look like? big, black and with a big red dial counting down?

mmsscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
Misleading Topic
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by rebranded(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2011
Rubbish, the security agencies are not on top of things

all these pranksters should be arrested, and also the independence day bombers should have been charged by now, with more media coverage!

the solutions to our problems are not as huge as we think

Govt should charge the initiator of the txt. . undecided just remembered those phones are not registered!. .sorry solution more complex embarassed
Re: Rumour? Bomb Discovered at Shoprite Lagos by Mobinga: 1:20am On Jan 09, 2011
Ajoo Anu:

Better be safe than sorry

(1) (Reply)

CPC Chieftain Accuses GEJ Of Drinking Kain Kain, Throws Tantrums / Steer Clear Of Orient Petroleum, Anambra Youths Warn Kogi, Enugu States / Nigeria's Passport Ranks 78th Best To Travel With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.