Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,963 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

innoson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / innoson (1531 Views)

Soludo Buys Innoson 2024 executive model Suv, This Is Awesome / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / LAGOS GOVT Ignored Innoson Ordered 800buses.should Biafran Should Remain Innigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

innoson by aminulive: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
m
Re: innoson by NwaNimo1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
ok
Re: innoson by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Another positive news from the East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
That background though....is that their town hall or Palace? In Nnewi?
Re: innoson by Sylraph1: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good to hear... we want them indigenous....
Re: innoson by Gordieshegz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
China is doing everything possible to support Hauwei Telecoms just the same way the US would want to protect Apple.
Also, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen are all enjoying varying supports by the German government, no matter how small.
This goes to show the importance of indegenization policies for national economic development.

But we have a nation that would rather patronize Japan for Toyota sports cars for the Nigerian lawmakers while tagging the products of INNOSON MOTORS domestic and substandard.

Then you ask how does a nation grow when it doesn't grow its own?

NB: we should not forget how feathery and easily blown Kia motors were when they were first introduced. And for everyone thinking INNOSON MOTORS products are too expensive, all it needs is subsidies and patronage from the government and the narratives will change.
Re: innoson by Deepfeel(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Innoson amaka

1 Like

Re: innoson by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

This is just a community not a town or a palace. It is just community or should I say kindred land...That's all.

Land belongs to families not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: innoson by adadike(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ndigbo, Akulueulo! Think home! Great job innoson
Re: innoson by wallex1983(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na this kind news we wan hear abeg
Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

This is just a community not a town or a palace. It is just community or should I say kindred land...That's all.

Land belongs to families not the other way round.

You need to re-read the write up again. Also try and be clarified on what a community stands for.
Thanks.
Re: innoson by toluzealous: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
no social distance
Re: innoson by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

You need to re-read the write up again. Also try and be clarified on what a community stands for.
Thanks.

I explained the scenario to you but you want us to argue what I know more than you.

I can't waste such time.

1 Like

Re: innoson by ejanla077: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

U dont understand its just a kindred...an extended family A ward sort of.
Re: innoson by ejanla077: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

Thanks.

Bros my mothers immediate junior sister is married to okye family from umuezena..

Nnewi - umudim- umuezena

Umuezena is a kindred in umudim community of Nnewi town..
Umuezena is a remote hilly rocky swampy area border Oraifite town and ozubulu town
Re: innoson by ejanla077: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I explained the scenario to you but you want us to argue what I know more than you.

I can't waste such time.
U re right...

I'm from uruagu but back then in sec school. we used to trek to swim mmili eze culvert abi mmili eze sister ebele..

I got lost in dat bush one easter period back den
Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I can't waste such time.

I'm not trying to do that. The article pointed at an 'Obi' - which is the equivalent of an 'Oba'. I got your point from the kindred aspect, but wanted you to know that even ikeja and maitama are communities. Peace.
Re: innoson by PureGoldh(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aku luo uno...ilo n'asii anaa
Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
ejanla077:

Bros my mothers immediate junior sister is married to okye family from umuezena..

Nnewi - umudim- umuezena

Umuezena is a kindred in umudim community of Nnewi town..
Umuezena is a remote hilly rocky swampy area border Oraifite town and ozubulu town
Ok. Thankz.
Re: innoson by IGBOSON1: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

Dude it’s a village, and is bound to have old buildings still in use!
Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Dude it’s a village, and is bound to have old buildings still in use!

Yeah, we all know that. Just that I've been hearing a lot about Nnewi and thought high.
Re: innoson by ejanla077: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
ubcandid:

I'm not trying to do that. The article pointed at an 'Obi' - which is the equivalent of an 'Oba'. I got your point from the kindred aspect, but wanted you to know that even ikeja and maitama are communities. Peace.

Bros ikeja is not a community. Ikeja is a town. State capital...

Have u been to the Oba of ikejas palace... Its at ipodo market. U will be disappointed
Re: innoson by gidgiddy: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gordieshegz:
China is doing everything possible to support Hauwei Telecoms just the same way the US would want to protect Apple.
Also, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen are all enjoying varying supports by the German government, no matter how small.
This goes to show the importance of indegenization policies for national economic development.

But we have a nation that would rather patronize Japan for Toyota sports cars for the Nigerian lawmakers while tagging the products of INNOSON MOTORS domestic and substandard.

Then you ask how does a nation grow when it doesn't grow its own?

NB: we should not forget how feathery and easily blown Kia motors were when they were first introduced. And for everyone thinking INNOSON MOTORS products are too expensive, all it needs is subsidies and patronage from the government and the narratives will change.

I think that Innson should lay emphasis on his products meeting the highest international standards because thats where the money is. People like a good product. I want to see Innoson cars being shopped all over the world from Europe to China to America.

Godbless Innoson

1 Like

Re: innoson by ubcandid(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
ejanla077:

Bros ikeja is not a community. Ikeja is a town. State capital...

Have u been to the Oba of ikejas palace... Its at ipodo market. U will be disappointed
you can just check up the meaning of a community in the dictionary. It would save you all the rumbling. We Nigerians are a community in the larger sphere. A country, region, state, local government, clan, village, kindred are all communities in every ramification.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Igbos Killed Niger Delta Dream Of Secession and came up with theirs ? / Uber, Bolt Drivers Protest In Abuja (photos, Video) / Hospital Staff Jump Windows As Military Comes To Finish Off lekki survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.