Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China (23944 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by livebyday(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ednut1:
where they picked on the street or not If they had homes do you think they would have been picked I know who is lying here.
[/s]

It is either you are Chinese , or mentally deficient in processing basic information or critical thinking.

The deputy states clearly in the video that these Nigerians where pulled out from their homes and the director who is the Chinese man there doesn't deny it, he shrugs his shoulder

You are really not intelligent are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
bt the video i watched they were more than 13 blacks rumming around the city
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Mpanyi: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
China or any Chinese can never indict the secret nation. Be a Chinese and indict China at your own peril.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by dasparrow: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
blank:
What of the signs saying black people were not allowed into the establishments including hospitals?

Frickin racists. Chinese govt is the most racist ever.

Asians are generally very racist. We Africans should close our embassies in China, stop taking loans and any other greek gifts from China and stop the Chinese from coming to our country. The Lebanese and Indians too should stop coming to our nation as well. I am tired of bigots coming over to African countries.

We Africans better be alert before trans-atlantic slave trade happens again because history has a weird way of repeating itself when people don't learn from their mistakes. And it seems we Africans have not learned anything from the mistakes of our forefathers.

6 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
donbachi:
Dis whole story be like water water garri for hand..e no dey enter hand well.

Cos it's lies or partial truths. 1. Why wud a Nigerian or African go to China and have no where to stay with a valid passport?? Unless they were kicked out of their residence for some reason. undecided

2, u now pick them and take them to a hotel of ur choice not their choice to put them. Why?

3, is this a General treatment for foreigners? Whites? NOOO!

The Chinese are being economical with the truth as usual.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by megareal: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
This may not be the whole story.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:
The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

I went to defend the man and told them to be ashamed of themselves. The people left the man and faced me oh. Ahhh. But the Chinese man couldn't face the disgrace and left hastily.

Racism isn't good, whether done by Chinese or we Africans

Oh.. so that justifies the way they treating your kind in their smelly ass country... I see.. you just another sellout...

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by tonysunkan: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
The black race needs to look inward for their development. Running to different parts of the planet will not bring about the desired growth.

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
onlyforchrist:

dem for slap sense comot for your head. mtchew....

He tryna be neutral... Like who does that help... His neutrality doesn't change a thing...

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by onlyforchrist: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Starboytwo:
I'm not even joking, if I was there and he did that rubbish, we will beat him gan, I swear... Rubbish...

Saw the video of how they treated my countryman, you brought virus problem to the whole world and yet still tryna stigmatise and maltreat my people, but in China... However in naija, one wahrah trying to form Bruce Lee for the same people, God we will beat you so much, the Chinese people will give you visa.. .

Lol, aswear. I can't imagine we have people like him who even have the gut to defend chinks who don't give a fck about him.

He Don forget say nigerian dey vex for these chinks...... anyone wey pass em boundary now go no say Nigerians can be wicked when you maltreat our people.
I hate chinks and I don't hide it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
RaptorX:
You must be mad for defending that filthy Chinese in Nigeria. People like you keep racism against Africans alive, nothing change a racist behavior faster than getting a dose of your own medicine. Actually you deserve to have been beaten up.

Honestly if I was there I'da uploaded some brain cells into his head cause the ones there doesn't seem to be functioning the way they really should.....

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by onlyforchrist: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hanks0000:

He tryna be neutral... Like who does that help... His neutrality doesn't change a thing...

I tire o, e get luck say bad people no dey there... e for dey hospital dey type that rubbish.
Any Africans defending chinks are f00ls like their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KingNom(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
I wish Nigeria was a better place!
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
dasparrow:

If the reverse were the case and you found yourself in China being maltreated by some Chinese folks, just know that no Chinese will caution their bigoted people and come to your defense. You will be on your own.

I don't think you and many other Nigerians who have never stepped foot outside Africa realize how badly Black people are treated worldwide.

I agree with you that bigotry/ racism is not good. However, since human beings have decided that that is how they want to be, then 2 can play that game. No race or nationality has a monopoly over hatred. I personally treat people the way they treat me.

Chinese people should not expect Africans to like them with all this bad news coming out of China about how badly they are treating Africans. I don't know why any sane African will go to Asia. Those Asians are worse than white people when it comes to racism. Just saying.

You spoke my mind bro.. I honestly can't fathom why Africans go there.. I mean if a black person wanna go there it should be for tourism not to seek greener pasture cause there's nothing green in the continent...

2 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Besk: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
aminulive:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/guangzhou-special-report-of-fracas-maltreatment-allegation-of-africans-in-china/?from=singlemessage

...and this is supposed to be a balanced reporting from both sides of the disagreement? Seriously? This is a whitewash; a very poor attempt by the Chinese to pull the wool over our eyes, as a way of making us forget the evil they’ve visited on our people back there in China despite the fact that we treat these Chinese as royals when they land here.

Already, the Chinese’ bad behaviour has already started making many Africans question, for the first time, if we are not sleepwalking into a dangerous affair with the Chinese. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by mattfeuter(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:
The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

I went to defend the man and told them to be ashamed of themselves. The people left the man and faced me oh. Ahhh. But the Chinese man couldn't face the disgrace and left hastily.

You’re lucky I wasn’t there! I would have slapped some sense to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
onlyforchrist:

I tire o, e get luck say bad people no dey there... e for dey hospital dey type that rubbish.
Any Africans defending chinks are f00ls like their leaders.

He definitely a Chinese asslicker...
Hope he get exported to his country so he can have a does of rascism. Mayb then his brain will reset...

2 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Studyinchina200(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sunnews online took bribe.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Island01: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can make legit money from home, by traffic.. is paying kindly check my signature and thank me later
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KenModi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
buikem2:

Not your fault, I guess you have not experienced racism or any form of racial discrimination.

If you lived abroad, you would know not to be anyone’s racial superhero because you would have your own racial discrimination you would be facing from whites, arabs, asians (whose brother you were defending) and even problems from your own fellow Africans/blacks.

Continue defending them you hear!

3 Likes

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by KenModi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
habibzyL:
from the little I was able to read, had it been their parent country is functioning, do u think they will willingly be stranded in a foreign country rather than coming back home?

Africans are truly blessed with bad leaders.

No, Africans in general are simply greedy and corrupt. Its in our nature, in our blood and we breath it; it is part of us as a race.

Those bad leaders you say “we are blessed with” are they from space or from another planet or even from another country?

They were and continue to be chosen from among the people. Lots like you criticizing African leaders, if given same opportunity, you would do worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
this is just a single story!

far from an investigative journalism.

not a balanced article as you said
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by wolfenstein(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't even trust Chinese ppl 1bit, it's said that I'm 2050 the population of China will be too much that they won't be able to accommodate their own country, that's y they all doing all this and even entering African countries most especially ours. They aren't here for our gold, but to take ownership of our country. Thanks to our government that are blinded by the money and grants the Chinese government gives them, they give out this money as loans with little interest for us to pay and we smile and accept it. Meanwhile by doing dis we are just placing ourselves in serious problems. Imagine a country where the covid19 came from, and yet we still accept China to still come help us, it's only God that can help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Randerl: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Upright750: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
donbachi:
Dis whole story be like water water garri for hand..e no dey enter hand well.

My dear all this is Chinese lie lie , as I’m typing this message now ‘m those people is still been held in the hotel room called quarantine with the room been locked from outside . Only open when come to give them food . They release those that have valid visa and kept those with invalid visa .. ais visa now corona or corona be came visa ? Some are married to Chinese .. why then their wives aren’t gone to quarantine too since they were living together . Abeg leave those people called Chinese .

1 Like

Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Olominira(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is pure propaganda 320, 000 Africans in which China again?
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Ponytail22: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
You should hide your face in shame for defending him. Thank your Chi I wasn't there, na hot slap you for collect!quote author=buikem2 post=88914635]The other day I was at a supermarket and there was queue. One Chinese man tried to enter and everyone started shouting at him to leave there before he would give them virus.

Racism isn't good, whether done by Chinese or we Africans [/quote]
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Upright750: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=88917329]this is just a single story!

far from an investigative journalism.

not a balanced article as you said
[/quote

You dey mind am ? He went to investigate a matter like this from somebody who occupied government position and expect truth from him .
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Sterope(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
You are very foolish for defending a very dirty and despicable behaviour. Do you have any evidence that the Chinese man was racist to you?

Where are you from? Lets start with your tribe and see if you would love the bigotry that come with it.

RaptorX:
You must be mad for defending that filthy Chinese in Nigeria. People like you keep racism against Africans alive, nothing change a racist behavior faster than getting a dose of your own medicine. Actually you deserve to have been beaten up.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by Sterope(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fake news. Bunch of liars!
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by blank(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
dasparrow:

Asians are generally very racist. We Africans should close our embassies in China, stop taking loans and any other greek gifts from China and stop the Chinese from coming to our country. The Lebanese and Indians too should stop coming to our nation as well. I am tired of bigots coming over to African countries.

We Africans better be alert before trans-atlantic slave trade happens again because history has a weird way of repeating itself when people don't learn from their mistakes. And it seems we Africans have not learned anything from the mistakes of our forefathers.

I won't tag Asians as racists. I've met some really nice people who don't care where you're from. It's the govt forcing all these racist policies. The annoying part is that our govt is doing nothing about it.
Re: Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China by habibzyL(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
KenModi:

No, Africans in general are simply greedy and corrupt. Its in our nature, in our blood and we breath it; it is part of us as a race.

Those bad leaders you say “we are blessed with” are they from space or from another planet or even from another country?

They were and continue to be chosen from among the people. Lots like you criticizing African leaders, if given same opportunity, you would do worse.

so you are trying to tell me Nelson Mandela, Yar adau and Co. came from Europe abi sad
KenModi:

so you are trying to tell me Nelson Mandela, Yar adau and Co. came from Europe abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency / Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.