Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu (2737 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
budaatum:

I do know that "once you are not APC or PDP your candidate can't win an election". And being the realist that I am, I certainly did campaign for my bubu! If I hadn't, that crooked Atiku would be President today. And since his manifesto was sell the goose NNPC that lays our golden eggs, and since I know he was going to sell it to his cronies who would strip the goose as he did when he was privatizing under Obj leaving us with lots of now dead companies, I am very pleased with myself thank you very much.

Nigeria is certainly not ready for a better ruler so we chose the least worse out of those who come forward while we educate the mob to know better. For now though there's absolutely no way I am going to be irresponsible and let that more crooked Atiku preside over me. The level of irresponsibility required for that is way beyond me!

But your same APC govt has recently talked about moves to privatize NNPC. Did you not hear about it? Hypocrites in Nigeria! And you think a good leader will fall from heaven like this?
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Subsea:

But your same APC govt has recently talked about moves to privatize NNPC. Did you not hear about it? Hypocrites in Nigeria! And you think a good leader will fall from heaven like this?
Unlike you, I so love facts and evidence and hardly listen to hearsay, so would you like to show me where the current government proposed privatisation of NNPC please, and while you are at it, perhaps read through the thread to see my opinion about good leaders falling from heaven, because if you can get a simple thing like that wrong, I can't see why anything else you write is worth my time or consideration.

Do note though that if NNPC is to be privatised, I'd much rather bubu done it than that more crooked atiku because unlike some who refuse to learn from history, I've seen what happened to the companies atiku did privatise and would be a fool to watch him do the same to NNPC.
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by shadeyinka(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2020
budaatum:

I do know that "once you are not APC or PDP your candidate can't win an election". And being the realist that I am, I certainly did campaign for my bubu! If I hadn't, that crooked Atiku would be President today. And since his manifesto was sell the goose NNPC that lays our golden eggs, and since I know he was going to sell it to his cronies who would strip the goose as he did when he was privatizing under Obj leaving us with lots of now dead companies, I am very pleased with myself thank you very much.

Nigeria is certainly not ready for a better ruler so we chose the least worse out of those who come forward while we educate the mob to know better. For now though there's absolutely no way I am going to be irresponsible and let that more crooked Atiku preside over me. The level of irresponsibility required for that is way beyond me!
Even though I wouldn't want to challenge you on why you voted for Buhari, Would you consider him as having an understanding of the problem of Nigeria, the challenges and the possible solution? He promised Continuity! And based on his first term I couldn't help wondering "continuity of what"!?

Some Okada boys almost killed themselves with joy after Buhari won the election. I asked 2 or 3 of them why and the response was simply that their candidate won. QED! I looked at the whole issue of democracy and I wondered if it makes sense.

My candidate couldn't have won even if you repeated the election 50 times. He had an articulate plan (I wouldn't say I agree with everything)., But no party structure, no money for inducement. My vote was to make a statement!

1 Like

Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by austinsmat(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2020
A lot to learn from here
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

Even though I wouldn't want to challenge you on why you voted for Buhari, Would you consider him as having an understanding of the problem of Nigeria, the challenges and the possible solution? He promised Continuity! And based on his first term I couldn't help wondering "continuity of what"!?!
Do you not understand what is meant by "the lesser of two evils"? He also allegedly, promised to make $1 = ₦1, and you may read here my view of the gullible people who believed he could.

Yes, I consider bubu as having a better "understanding of the problem of Nigeria, the challenges and the possible solution" than the person who was most likely to win and be President if bubu hadn't won.

We all went through bubu's first term, and we and not Martians still elected him for a second term despite all the hardship of his first term. And while you might be tempted to fob us off by calling us an ignorant mob or claim bubu only won by sharing money, I can live with that as long as it cripples those who would rather elect, by commission or omission, the next most likely person to have won and whom I personally do not trust and can not stand for reasons I already mentioned.

Only if I hated my country Nigeria and myself and my blood relatives would I wish Atiku on us. We might have food on our tables for a short while if we had but that food would be the crumbs that fell off the tables after he and his cohorts had filled their own bellys and ghanamustgoes and soakaways with all our nation's money, and it would have been us who would have been complaining today when their looting made $1=₦1000!
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

The blame goes to the Nigerian politicians not any Martian. They are rich, they are educated, they are well traveled, they know how it is in the developed world
YET
They keep the electorates down in lack of education and poverty!
They amass riches to keep themselves in perpetual electoral power.

Get the leadership right, the followings will conform. The followers are sick (poverty of education and money) and you still expect them to take the blame of bad leadership? One man changed China by his foundations Chairman Mao! One man changed Malaysia Mohammed Mahathir. One man changed Singapore Lee Kuan Yew.

We will continue to talk, educate and do our part that the Father of Modern Nigeria will come out from amongst us in the future: armed with enough information to know how to lead and what to do as a progressive leader.

You are truly an enlightened person!
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by shadeyinka(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
nniero11:

You are truly an enlightened person!
Thanks bro!
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by shadeyinka(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2020
budaatum:

Do you not understand what is meant by "the lesser of two evils"? He also allegedly, promised to make $1 = ₦1, and you may read here my view of the gullible people who believed he could.

Yes, I consider bubu as having a better "understanding of the problem of Nigeria, the challenges and the possible solution" than the person who was most likely to win and be President if bubu hadn't won.

We all went through bubu's first term, and we and not Martians still elected him for a second term despite all the hardship of his first term. And while you might be tempted to fob us off by calling us an ignorant mob or claim bubu only won by sharing money, I can live with that as long as it cripples those who would rather elect, by commission or omission, the next most likely person to have won and whom I personally do not trust and can not stand for reasons I already mentioned.

Only if I hated my country Nigeria and myself and my blood relatives would I wish Atiku on us. We might have food on our tables for a short while if we had but that food would be the crumbs that fell off the tables after he and his cohorts had filled their own bellys and ghanamustgoes and soakaways with all our nation's money, and it would have been us who would have been complaining today when their looting made $1=₦1000!
It seems your political motive was from the clause " the enemy of my enemy is my Friend"!.

I wouldn't vote Atiku because even though he seem more intelligent than Buhari, it may not be good for our Economy: and by the fact that one of his solutions was selling NNPC. Corruption under Buhari hasn't faired better, he appeared to be clueless of where we are going nor what to do to get there. For me both are no-no!

Did I for once think that my minority candidate will win? Certainly not! My thinking was if the minority candidate could grow their electoral votes they could in future elections use it as a leverage to as a candidate in the major parties and thus work to change the status-quo! It seems Nigeria believes so much in magic: that APC or PDP or any party will suddenly transform our economy and produce good governance. It isn't the party: it is the Person of the President!

The election results bared its true nature from the pattern. The 3rd and 4th parties didn't even campaign. They had the figures mainly through their names and logos which resembles APC and PDP's

PCP 110,196
ADC 97,874

Roughly 25% of the registered voters voted. Which either is apathy or wrong statistics from the youths and elites. If only those who claim to know the direction will vote based on the goal. We may have a hope imfuture
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

It seems your political motive was from the clause " the enemy of my enemy is my Friend"!.

I wouldn't vote Atiku because even though he seem more intelligent than Buhari, it may not be good for our Economy: and by the fact that one of his solutions was selling NNPC. Corruption under Buhari hasn't faired better, he appeared to be clueless of where we are going nor what to do to get there. For me both are no-no!
Only a person who has forgotten how bad corruption was before bubu would claim "Corruption under Buhari hasn't faired better". But it's ok that you would rather vote someone else. Its what democracy is about. People, for diverse reasons, vote whom they want and the person with the most votes is elected, and at the third attempt, the majority of us have chosen my bubu, twice.

Please, do not wait until polling day next time to get your preferred person elected. Start campaigning now. You just might convince enough of us he or she is the best candidate and we just might vote for that person. But choose a candidate that you have faith would win as I would not want to cast a vote for someone and end up with the person I do not want at all, like atiku!
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by bukifemi1: 1:01pm On May 31, 2020
''By the way, $1 billion dollars was borrowed and injected twice to fight BH and we know who owns all the properties and estates in Abuja, Lagos and abroad while lip service is paid to the fight year in year out''
Re: My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu by vineyardfarms: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
budaatum:

This idiot needs to go check how much debt America, UK and all of Europe are incurring to fight Covid-19, and he needs to understand that whether you pay back debt or not depends on the borrower and not on the lender.

But if you do happen to agree with him that Nigeria should not be lent any money, just consider the drop in Nigeria's revenues and ask how government would pay wages and fund other expenses and who would suffer if they don't.

Sir, have you ever asked what govt have done in 5 years with all the borrowing?? A govt that borrows to pay salaries and wages have lost bearing and direction. Nig now the headquarters of poverty in the world. Govt increasing tariffs in the face of pandemic need evaluation. Those nass need evaluation because they are rubber stamps and hustlers hunting for job and constituency project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: SARS Founder? / Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation. / Twitter Ban: Is Twitter Office In Ghana Starving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.