Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? (2357 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by chukwuka123456(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please I want to know, this is directed to all the Nigerian ladies out there - why must you wait for a guy to approach you first? Why not make the first move?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Women ask guys out all the time bro, but they rarely verbalise their interest in a man. Most of the time they'll just give you signs and try to be nice or mildly aggressive just so u can notice them... That's how they "toast" primarily.

Either ways, how does that end Covid-19? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by xendra: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
where are the guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by xrayj(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
chukwuka123456:
Please I want to know, this is directed to all the Nigerian ladies out there - why must you wait for a guy to approach you first? Why not make the first move?
Asking someone out require some level of confidence, which most ladies in this part of the world don't have. Even some of our men lack this confidence, let alone ladies.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by donbachi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
na d women ask men out pass.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by phelonrays: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's not part of their lineage or make I say

e No dey their vocabulary grin

Beside [some] Nigerian Ladies always feel ENTITLED undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Bola146(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin Naija men will definitely use it against you in future or whenever there is a misunderstanding grin grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
You never jam.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Ningen(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you're broke and you're waiting for one to ask you out... bro it's better to believe unicorns exist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by skyhighweb(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Naija men will definitely use it against you in future or whenever there is a misunderstanding grin grin
i won't oya ask me out
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Jayjezey: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Women ask guys out all the time bro, but they rarely verbalise their interest in a man. Most of the time they'll just give you signs and try to be nice or mildly aggressive just so u can notice them... That's how they "toast" primarily.

Either ways, how does that end Covid-19? grin

That's not asking out.. Giving signs like they're passing subliminal messages isn't asking out. There's no school that teaches the understanding of these signs, so why can't they be plain and declare interests like other people do. So for someone who doesn't understand the signs, what happens??
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by nuelsam: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
chukwuka123456:
they do......two asked me out and I turned em down ,I am not cheap.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
xendra:
where are the guys

grin grin

I tire for this kind thing. Where are the guys mbok?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by SirMichael1: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
They do but only liberal ladies. I know ladies who are that free.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bola146:

One thing is asking a man out. Second is knowing if the man likes you and willing to be with you.

When you ask a man out and you realize that he doesn’t like you. Can you move on? Won’t you just hang in there?

It applies to women too. When a man asks a girl out but she doesn’t like him, but wants to take him for a ride or just chop his money, she treats him like trash.

Same way, when a girl asks a guy out and he doesn’t like her enough, but because of free sex. He tends to treat her like trash too.
One thing is knowing when you are not wanted.

When you ask a guy out and the feeling is mutual, he doesn’t take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by PureGoldh(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
They do that through their actions.....see eeh,if a lady likes you...her advances will be so extraordinaire like zeeworld
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin
I tire for this kind thing. Where are the guys mbok?
same guys you will end up with?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

same guys you will end up with?

Why would I end up with a guy I cannot toast? cheesy
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by GreatAchiever1: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why would a lady ask me out? den y am i a man,?no ask me out, lemme do d asking but when i do, no use me play ludo. cheesy
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would I end up with a guy I cannot toast? cheesy
I thought you asked where are the guys?

like they are not existing
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

I thought you asked where are the guys?

like they are not existing

Do I know if they're existing or not? I only know I haven't found the ones I want to toast yet. wink
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Phaitilicious(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some women do, but it depends on the guy. Some guys will use that as an opportunity to look down on the lady, the really matured ones will appreciate her efforts.

Also, it's not part of our upbringing. It's more of what the western world would do. Plus, we believe men should do the chasing.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do I know if they're existing or not? I only know I haven't found the ones I want to toast yet. wink

so you just accept Mr available all this while?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

so you just accept Mr available all this while?

Wetin person pikin go do? grin grin

When the desirable isn't available...

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wetin person pikin go do? grin grin
When the desirable isn't available...
will that your desirable see you as his desirable?
maybe you need to upgrade your social class.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

will that your desirable see you as his desirable?

maybe you need to upgrade your social class.

Exactly what I'm saying. I haven't seen the desirable which is probably dependent on my social circle. Until then, no man dey to toast
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly what I'm saying. I haven't seen the desirable which is probably dependent on my social circle. Until then, no man dey to toast

I didn't say circle. you can easily change your circle but class is harder.

how can you desire someone that is above your class? what will you use in attracting him?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Zabiboy: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
OP, this is not the place to ask such questions..bcz if you meet 95% of these NL girls, you'll throw up...
Most of them forming class and broke shaming men here, if you see who they are dating, i'm definitely sure security guards Package pass them...
The ones saying desirable, available e.t.c, the truth is a Good looking guy wont reason their matter. So they'll hide their frustration under the fact that he's not the One grin grin
Go to twitter or I.G and ask these kind of questions

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

I didn't say circle. you can easily change your circle but class is harder.

how can you desire someone that is above your class? what will you use in attracting him?

When I meet the guy I want to toast, I will know what to do.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

When I meet the guy I want to toast, I will know what to do.
stop daydreaming. just accept those from your class and move on with your life.

time move very fast

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

stop daydreaming. just accept those from your class and move on with your life.

time move very fast

Agbacha oso, aguo mile tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Caught On Camera Being Ch0pped By A Man Whilst Carrying Her Child / Which Country Do You Fear Marrying From? / "I Regret My Decision": Lady Who Had Two Reproductive Organs Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.