Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death (26405 Views)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by BastardSage: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Ipob Terrorists will not like this
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by ChoCho54(f): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Punchline33:
Fear fear. I stated it that day (though just a guess) that the late Ramon might have died of covid-19 but they wont disclose because it will make people to mischievously say Tinubu has it.
My question is, when the man developed the symptoms, what did they do about it?

How come he died and NCDC now came to test a dead man? Was he asymptomatic and yet died from it?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
But why now? I am beginning to suspect this coro, I'm sure its now collecting bribe from reach people
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by Nairalandnigga(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
One girl from Lagos is found to be Covid-19 +ve

So the family of the girl and her boyfriend are now quarantined.

Later it was found that the girl has 3 boyfriends. So 37 members of those 5 families are put into quarantine !!

But now we come to know that 2 of her boyfriends have 2 more girlfriends each !! Among those girlfriends, one has 2 more boyfriends !! Among them, one is married !!

Join maths classes, to learn newly introduced syllabus in Mathematics called Covid Maths....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by ChoCho54(f): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You are chasing Rats while your house is on fire.

You better keep praying for your Messiah and his household for another one month.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by ThatFairGuy: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
You are chasing Rats while your house is on fire.

You better keep praying for your Messiah and his household for another one month.
Swerve please
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by KingNom(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
We thank God for preserving them

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

The eternal lake of fire is reserved for the devil and those who refuse Jesus' sacrifice for their sin. God's Justice won't be compromised please!

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study regularly the Bible and rhapsody of realities (please download the app from the Playstore or apple store). (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You! smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by generaltbn: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by andriods: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingNom:
We thank God for preserving them
Thank God for ur own life bro

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by oka4ugoo: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Clubkonnect I've done all you said I should do yet my wallet has not been credited.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by BastardSage: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

Swerve please
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
You're imagining things.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by Isoduwa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fake result
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
But Test positive to so much Money

Jagaban
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by babtoundey(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
This days, every death, regardless of how palpable the cause may be, should be subject to suspicion and should be duely investigated by appropriate quarters.The news only stated that the aid died after brief Illness, who knows the brief Illness was induced by covid 19 infection?

And FG and Kano state government will not learn. They still want to stick to the delusion of mysterious death.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by jolaeri(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
I see smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by igbowoman: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
They are most likely positive
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by brainfordetails: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
DriggityDre:

You are wicked grin

She's still active in service.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by AsawanaDgreat: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jagaban is anti Corona
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by KunleyY19(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
God Bless Asiwaju of Lagos!
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by TruthSpeaker: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Remi tinubu looks like a man

See bone everywhere

HAHAHA, YOU ARE MEAN OH. IS IT THE STERNOCLEIDOMASTOID MUSCLE YOU ARE CALLING A BONE? THE ONLY PROMINENT VISIBLE BONE IN THAT PICTURE IS THE CLAVICLE.
THE WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL NAH, YOU WANNA COMPARE HER TO HER BOO? TINUBU DEY THE SAME LEAGUE WITH OBASANJO & OSHIOMHOLE FOR FINE BOY LEVEL. BEING A FAT WOMAN IS NO EPITOME OF BEAUTY FOR WORLD STANDARD OH.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by solmus: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

Jagaban slayer of PDP , Obasanjo , Obanikoro , Ipobian hero Mr Jonathan and Now Corona Virus.... Oga Tinubu too much abeg

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by BastardSage: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Jagaban slayer of PDP , Obasanjo , Obanikoro , Ipob hero Mr Jonathan and Now Corona Virus.... Oga Tinubu too much abeg
[/s]
onu kanda
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by BastardSage: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Is he lying? See your brothers dancing naked up there. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by Tmb78(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

HAHAHA, YOU ARE MEAN OH. IS IT THE STERNOCLEIDOMASTOID MUSCLE YOU ARE CALLING A BONE? THE ONLY PROMINENT VISIBLE BONE IN THE PICTURE IS THE CLAVICLE.
THE WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL NAH, YOU WANNA COMPARE HER TO HER BOO? TINUBU DEY THE SAME LEAGUE WITH OBASANJO & OSHIOMHOLE FOR FINE BOY LEVEL. BEING A FAT WOMAN IS NO EPITOME OF BEAUTY FOR WORLD STANDARD OH.
Of course,Naijaroyalty knows she is beautiful. He just said it for igbo likes that will put food on his table during this Coro period

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by humilitypays(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Remi tinubu looks like a man

See bone everywhere
That's somebody's wife and mother, not cool to say such about a woman angry

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by indigenous234(f): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Its too early to celebrate Mr man. The test was taken on 25th, today is 27th and the incubation period of the virus is 14days. So give and take, Tinubu has two weeks to test positive or truly negative.

Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by olax02(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
The test should be done The second time...

Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by oyeb15: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cowards. Tinubu buried his head during this period of imposed hardship in order not to offend his Fulani masters.
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by osusuallstars: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
This was rigged
Re: Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death by West2019(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why negative nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / Major Erasmus, A Soldier Killed In Borno By Boko Haram (pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.