Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) (1605 Views)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew / ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES CRASH : The Beautiful Cabin Crew!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
AirAsia has unveiled its new cabin crew uniform, which includes a medical mask, protective visor and boiler suit.

Passengers will be attended to by stewards clad head to toe in personal protective equipment.

The airline says it will help customers and staff stay safe in the air during the coronavirus pandemic.

Staff will have to wear the new uniforms on all domestic and international routes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8260819/AirAsia-unveils-cabin-crew-coronavirus-uniform-complete-mask-visor-BOILER-SUIT.html?ito=social-facebook

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Island01: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can make legit money from home, by traffic.. is paying kindly check my signature and thank me later
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Before the pandemic, skirt and blazer worn by AirAsia's female cabin crew members.

Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by nepapole(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice but they are almost looking like astronauts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Agarli(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
shey we no give our Explorers Nobel prize for his service to humanity like dis?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by jojothegreat(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one from Airasia.. safety first.
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Covik 1-9 bringing out more creative ideas. I pray it motivate Nigeria to a bright future.
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by tillaman(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy
Innovation nla!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Escalze(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Looks nice.
I love the color combination.
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
I thought the ear is an opening to the body too. Why's no one covering it..

By the way I think flight crew are the most sexiest set of people after latinas.
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Prymestrr(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
They look like they escaped from chernobyl embarassed
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by seunlayi(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2020
It is obvious that the world won't remain the same street this Covid-19
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Imustreturn(m): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Prevention is better than cure
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by louiskay(m): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2020
DAMN... This is madness.... China just decided to put the W-W-W on a freaking lockdown...

China owe me an explanation o.... have being at home since 23rd of march... ate my little food and cash reserve... unfortunately, i could not get any capital for march - both fixed and recurring.

Even when the lockdown is finally relaxed, how and where do we continue from... The reserve is fuvcking depleted...

Hell bound crazy country China... now they are slowly recovering while others are still discovering fresh cases...

God help Me o
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by ValCon888: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2020
This Covid19 will change the way we do things around the world.
Hotels and other hospitality services will be held to a higher standard.

Working from home will become prevalent for businesses to save cost.

Countries with isolationist policies like the US will have more reason to shut their borders.

Immigration will be harder with tougher screening procedures.

And African countries that do not properly deal with the virus can just forget about visiting Europe or North America.
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Me likey
Re: COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good!

(1) (Reply)

This Years Notting Hill Carnival. / Is #677,000 In My Bank Statement Enough For Me To Apply For UK Tourist Visa / Visting Lagos - What You Would Advise Me To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.