Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? (7080 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / Do You Masturbate Or Not? You Have To See These. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by bodybuilder: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whats your take?
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
bodybuilder:
Whats your take?
Taekwando

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
if you really have no option to be with a woman (with all the ways that you can easily fukc today) then i suggest you look at your wallet. if it is empty then go masturbate yourself to sleep (and tomorrow morning look for ways to better your life) and if you have the extra finances to fukc an olosho, then find the perfect girl that make all your senses tingle and go for it "SAFELY".

but the main question here would be: what got you there at the 1st place.... why cant you meet/date proper women? what is it about you that is so repulsive that NOBODY want to date you (aka your only option is masturbate or oloshos)?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol, masturbation FTW
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by funshint(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if you really have no option to be with a woman (with all the ways that you can easily fukc today) then i suggest you look at your wallet. if it is empty then go masturbate yourself to sleep (and tomorrow morning look for ways to better your life) and if you have the extra finances to fukc an olosho, then find the perfect girl that make all your senses tingle and go for it "SAFELY".

but the main question here would be: what got you there at the 1st place.... why cant you meet/date proper women? what is it about you that is so repulsive that NOBODY want to date you (aka your only option is masturbate or oloshos)?

lol....This' funny!

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Ihatefeminist: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
it depends.
If the prostitute in question is extremely attractive and disease free, I'd Bleep her instead.
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Oyiboman69: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olosho
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
masturbation is the surest and safest

20 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
I used to back in the day, but I won't now.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
DRINK TO STUPOR.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by MVLOX(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
DRINK TO STUPOR.

Gbam.... brother shift for me abeg.... beta still I go play video game till my fingers turn red....

3 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
MVLOX:

Gbam.... brother shift for me abeg.... beta still I go play video game till my fingers turn red....
You valid bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
dont wanna lose my penis cap from one deadly std so i opt for soapy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by MrBachelor: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Are they mutually exclusive?
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 28, 2020
MVLOX:

My left thumb never heal for 3 days now cry
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Omar09(m): 2:44am On Apr 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
DRINK TO STUPOR.

Chai Jesus.
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2020
USELESS TOPICS everywhere.
It's time to quit this FORUM.
PLEASE can someone suggest a FORUM where one can find people like EXPLORER...?

KIDS are now coming home with useless result sheets

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Omar09(m): 2:45am On Apr 28, 2020
I'm addicted to chocolate and always spend my small allawee on it. That shit over any girl and masturbating
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

How old are you

7 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Island01: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Don’t always put sexy on your mind you will be Hot always if you at a joint and see a good sweet babe control her home and pay her mastubation should be last option else even if you got 20 babe to Bleep you go still won mastubate
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Island01:
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later

Don’t come and spoil this tread abeg I already reported you as spam who calls the whole community that he has find Gold somewhere enjoy your money at home alone leave us alone perhaps you wanna do free give away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Island01: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:

Don’t come and spoil this tread abeg I already reported you as spam who calls the whole community that he has find Gold somewhere enjoy your money at home alone leave us alone perhaps you wanna do free give away.

At your age, you are reporting like a toddler, shame
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Liliantalks: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Olosho waka isn’t safe now that uncle Coro is in town ! Masturbation wins

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by respect80(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerian Italian based hoeloshos available at a cheaper rate.
Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Ernezee(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
prostitute get level oo so specify

E be like sey you never see those Abuja prostitute before.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Fidelismaria: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

reddit
And
quora

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by lukui: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Both are just necessary evils, they are not the solution. The solution is abstinence and marriage to a good wife.
Get a good woman and fxck the hell out of her. Stop masturbating, stop fxcking prostitutes. May God help us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Samantha2020(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
I guess this question,is 4 males,bt if i were a male,then i'd masturbate,cuz none 1 gets STD 4rm masturbation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
bodybuilder:
Whats your take?

What's the point banging an olosho? It would never be a fun experience, all she wants is your money.

The moment you release, your money don burn..... If you're a bad boy that last longer than normal, she frustrates you.........

Just use your olosho money to eat suya and bottle of lager.... Saving yourself a bucket load of STD's, tension and anxiety........ wink

8 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Raalsalghul: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
AhlexOfficial:

Taekwando

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? by Kingpuukaa(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Some of us are too busy to go out and Meet people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Fights Over Yansh And Breast, Share Pictures. PHOTOS / A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.