Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,668 members, 7,858,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions (17561 Views)

Buhari Offered Me A Running Mate Ticket, But Some Blocs Rose Against It-Tinubu / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Where are the recovered loots

Relooted

How much is wardrobe allowance of a Nigerian senator??

How much is kitchen allowance

How many aids has a Nigerian senator ??

Who pays the bill?

Wake up

But all these are not Buhari's fault na.

Everyone knows that one of our major problems is the National Assembly.

I remembered when Buhari and Osinbajo slashed their salaries when they assumed office in 2015, the senators said they will never slash their own pays.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by arsenal33: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari relaxing lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun is a stupid decision.

It shows that the FG don't know what Virus we are dealing with.

I was thinking he is going share food and cash to Nigerians while lockdown continues

Nigeria will regret ever having a foolish dictator undecided
You like free things sha. Lockdown ending soon, go and look for job
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

A nice write up but I strongly disagree with just one line.

There are things we need to do ourselves and prayers come later. Let us stop listening to deceiving motivational speakers.

Let us stop praying things to get better because it won't just like that. Let's rather work together so things will get better.

There are two different things.

Americans work together and pray. Here we pray and don't work together because we still have the mentality of 97% and 5%

I totally agree with you.
I was wrong on that part.
We need to put in more work.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Basher8583:

You can migrate to senegal or madagascar. No one will miss you
you think say i be orphan like you??
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Legendguru: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Truth
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
JAOS:
they are saying as if they would have done better,the president is doing a nice job,appreciate his efforts and stop complaining

I'm only against that NICE JOB statement you made

Bro, prove the nice job

Announcing lockdown is nice job?
Testing less than 8000 people in a country of over 180 million people is nice job where common Ghana have tested over 50,000
Bro remember his huge salary still runs and all allowances still run, he can never be hungry
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by s4cs: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
They should stop being political with this issue. This is something that has affected both the APC and PDP respectively.. If they have the solution they should give it and stop criticising. We need all hands on deck now. They can play politics later.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by adescopy(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tell us what should have been done not what they have done wrong.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
bamidelee:
This is johnnyessence
not me, abeg free me now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.