Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much (5182 Views)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Always Complain About Girls Love For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zikyke:
God should help those girls, because if they don't have money to buy their expensive cream, it will be very bad, and they are also hard to maintain, that's why most of them don't want struggling guys because of their high taste, God help them.

I don't like them, so irritating when they pull of their cloth..
They do only sugar daddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
the one u knew in school who u said was a little fair and is more fair now might not be bleaching.remember when u are in typical naija school setting with all the stress and no rest it might tell on ur body and even ur skin complexion.wen u out of the school and with less stress and access to good food ur skin would glow.there was this mulatto then in school that i knew who after some months her skin became a little darker due with the excessive sun and stress.there many nigerians when they travel and they come back u notice a change in their skin complexion.the one who was a bit fair in naija when he travels overseas and stays there for some time and comes back u notice there is a glow in his or her skin..now will u say such a person is bleaching? you can only say a person bleaches if he or she is dark as coal and the next day he is now as pink as a scandanavian cheesy.Agreed some naija babes dey bleach like hell but not all dat bleaches.access to good food and enough rest and staying more indoors will bring a change to ur skin complexion.
Lol you think so? if it's about eating good food I do eat it, and I travel outside alot, if nah by that one I for done white too nah. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Easybela:
undecided guy, everything no be bleaching, I have seen people who were naturally fair turn black due to situations and their colours returned normal or even better once God pick their call.
Poverty can take your true colour away from you,the girl in your class you are talking about may not even bleach and you just said she was a bit fair. Poverty and sun can take your true colour away but can vomit it back to you once your conditions changes.
hehehe a cliché just got enhancedcheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol you think so? if it's about eating good food I do eat it, and I travel outside alot, if nah by that one I for done white too nah. grin
not nececessarly white cheesy..as in the texture of ur skin fit change cheesy.lets use pogba for example.imagine say pogba was an okada man riding his bike and hustling in the sun baked metropolis of lagos and try reason if he would look like the way he looks now cheesy.even though pogba is dark but his skin still glows with health cheesy.d skin will be shining..does that means he is touching his skin with cream? cheesy
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

Don't have your time, so now that i quote you, what happened? grin
It was even a mistake, because i wanted to quote u
Shut dafvck up bloody homosexual, you don't have the time to quote me but you have all the time in the world to type long essay.

Pathetic weakling.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
Shut dafvck up bloody homosexual, you don't have the time to quote me but you have all the time in the world to type long essay.

Pathetic weakling.
Lol, bitch you are mad, always commenting nonsense on every thread, also wondering about the motherfuckers that keep liking your post
Now get the Bleep out of this spot grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

Lol, bitch you are mad, always commenting nonsense on every thread, also wondering about the motherfuckers that keep liking your post
Now get the Bleep out of this spot grin
I'm not going anywhere it is your Cunt mother that keep liking my post.

Tell her I said hi wink
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
I'm not going anywhere it is your Cunt mother that keep liking my post.

Tell her I said hi wink

Hmmmm, lets talk about your mom rather, because the way you have been bitching in this thread shows how she teach you how to handle things like how she handle dick, but then she sucks everytime

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

Hmmmm, lets talk about your mom rather, because the way you have been bitching in this thread shows how she teach you how to handle things like how she handle dick, but then she sucks everytime
At least I know my mama do you know the toto hawker you call a mother.

Do you know the dog? homosexual? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Parkleader: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Graysons:
At lease I know my mama do you know the toto hawker you call a mother.

Do you know the dog? homosexual? grin grin
Are you a gay? Why mentioning homosexual up and down like you caught me with your partner, sorry am not gay and wound snatch him from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Graysons: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Parkleader:

Are you a gay? Why mentioning homosexual up and down like you caught me with your partner, sorry am not gay and wound snatch him from you
Keep asking me stupid questions pathetic weakling.

You are not even worth my sweat soulless being.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
lefulefu:
not nececessarly white cheesy..as in the texture of ur skin fit change cheesy.lets use pogba for example.imagine say pogba was an okada man riding his bike and hustling in the sun baked metropolis of lagos and try reason if he would look like the way he looks now cheesy.even though pogba is dark but his skin still glows with health cheesy.d skin will be shining..does that means he is touching his skin with cream? cheesy
I understand what you are implying, my skin changed also when I started making good money but it wasn't white, it was just more light and fresh but the one I told you about used cream which was obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I understand what you are implying, my skin changed also when I started making good money but it wasn't white, it was just more light and fresh but the one I told you about used cream which was obvious.
exactly what i am seeing...it might not be lt wont be white but the skin would look sort of bright like there is a glow to it.anyway if u see a bleacher u will know straight away cheesy.ppl like toke makinwa though i heard the type they used is not ordinary bleaching...their own is a type of chemical solution where u imerse ur whole body into it and the thing will just peel off ur outer skin the way u peel yam.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Kingrexyl(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly what i am seeing...it might not be lt wont be white but the skin would look sort of bright like there is a glow to it.anyway if u see a bleacher u will know straight away cheesy.ppl like toke makinwa though i heard the type they used is not ordinary bleaching...their own is a type of chemical solution where u imerse ur whole body into it and the thing will just peel off ur outer skin the way u peel yam.
Yeah I saw one like that on the internet, a dark skinned lady entered a jacuzzi with chemicals inside and a lady was brushing her body or something, when she did that her skin became white, every part she brushed became white, the thing shock me and do you know the lady that was brushing the dark skinned girl body is also dark skinned?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Mrscarter(f): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kingrexyl:
Is it inferiority complex or what? why are some of them not comfortable with their skin? it's just so pathetic.

few days ago I saw one of my classmate back in secondary school on Facebook, she was a little fair then but now she's brighter than her future and also I saw one on Nairaland that bleached her skin too; they should have it in mind that no matter how they bleached their skins they can never be white, nawa!

Brighter than her future haha
Re: Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much by Mrscarter(f): 4:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
It's low self esteem. The feeling of not being good enough as they are. Same with cosmetic surgery. You won't believe if I tell you Tonto dike has serious low self esteem. That's d reason for her ranting bitterness as defence mechanism..the low esteem is just there somehow. If you noticed, top women in d society even blamed her that her ranting has gone beyond fighting for her right as a woman. She wasn't making sense anymore at a point.

Having a great sense of self-worth is one thing parents should inculcate in their kids from childhood. E.g the first day my son comes crying to tell me someone beat him, that day I will punish him for not giving the person a glambasting punch on the chest.. the type of punch that will remind the person of the proverb ...once beaten, twice shy...

A child who grows with good esteem as no business with bleaching thoughts. Thank you

I know this an old post but my mum done that to me. If someone hit me n i didnt hit back she would drag me to the person n make me otherwise she beat us both lol. I learned to stand up for myself tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.