Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (31680 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by BianoJay(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists

I love your calibre of sarcasm. It's only for the mature in mind.

Yenefer the Mage
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by guru90: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
When will they divide this country, let me know where I belong.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Mgbadike80: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
the USA government should not release that money to the Buhari regime because it would be relooted.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by optimistD(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
They are IPOB Members

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by najib41: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
EFCC’s fight is selective, we all know that.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Kiddllc: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Agents of oppression

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
What's the essence of dragging when the money would be

Re-looted

one question why do magu look like dry and hungry ?
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Joefat: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists

Pls next time you comment. Try to read the whole post before you comment.. Because I can't imagine how this related to Christian or Muslim.. God no go shame us..

3 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Hollywayglobal: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spotagood is fast-growing Nigerian free agricultural online classifieds with advanced security system.

Spotagood is recruiting for the following vacant job position:

Job Title: Sales Rep / account managers.
Job Description:
Approach sellers and register them and Support these sellers if they have any problems using Advice and Sell spotagood premium services to these sellers.
As sales rep you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities, Generate and follow up on sellers.
Any such other function not listed above which may arise for the efficient operation of the business.
Qualifications:
Bsc, HND or OND in any field
Applicant must be able to use smartphones efficiently
Very good command of English Language and presentation skills.
For only those who live in Lagos
Applicant must be results-oriented.
Applicant must have Entrepreneurial qualities
Applicant must be outspoken and friendly.
A strong passion for efficiency and target driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to cv@spotagood.com using "sales lead" as job title

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by ashadesamson: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
u lack understanding

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by chaloskyx: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
they should not give them the money us should give the money to undp to build hospitals in the north east west and south of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by OmoManU: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Corruption fighting back
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by libertrust: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
America govt knows our govt more than we do. We are only seeing things from the surface while they see from the inside, that is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Jaqenhghar: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
I dont have a dog in this fight. Fúck both the EFCC & the US of A
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Jaqenhghar: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
israelmao:
Where is Alison Diezani till today in spite of EFCC collaborative effort with the UK Interpol for her extradition?It's not yielding positive result due to lopsidedness of antigraft agency in the fight against corruption and the total amount of corruption proceeds recovered so far is still begging for questions.
You didnt hear, that she has bought diplomatic immunity from one of these island countries

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by clevybrown(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
will u keep quiet... Wat does Abacha loot have to do with religion? Must u always showcase ur level of religion bigotry on every given opportunity?... Is it not clear that this money will still be re-looted by this political monsters....
Or maybe Magu or Malami is even ur father.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
No na... but bubu the mumu said Abacha didn't loot anything.

^^^ That's what we've been saying, But bubu's ZOMBIES will call you 'Ipob' for saying the fact, I guess the US senator is a member of Ipob grin

The problem here Is many of the critics are corrupt politicians so it seems like he's attacking his critics. Only few of his critics 're free from corruption so they attach those ones with other issues they can rope them in to silence them.

It's very tricky.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by MRAKBEE(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Always posting rubbish and invalid information

2 Likes

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by rusher14: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
For those of you who couldn’t read, the summary is this:

Oyibo is only making sure our leaders don’t reloot the loot.

By looting the loot themselves.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Tremple8v: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
They should just leave the money in peace , Cox its gonna get looted here .

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Emmasnoop(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
No need to return the money this useless and senseless Government go steal all the money.

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
No na... but bubu the mumu said Abacha didn't loot anything.

^^^ That's what we've been saying, But bubu's ZOMBIES will call you 'Ipob' for saying the fact, I guess the US senator is a member of Ipob grin

Wailer, this same EFCC was reduced to paper tiger under your hero, IB of Otuoke.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by isholamedoo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
The recovery of the fund should not be conditionaly subjected to hw it wil be spent by the white folk, since it was never denied that it belong to Nigeria. but i dnt blame the UK govt for rediculing our leaders because they av never represented us wel home and abroad, if the money released in which am sure abt, it wil also impact positively in our econ, jobs should be created coupled wit a lot of amenities b4 the whole is swallowed by a snake or monkey
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Moji12(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
"Abacha didnt stole a dime" -so says a sanctimonious hypocrite that is shameless & desperate to receive recovered staggering amount of looted monies by the same Abacha from nations where it was stashed.
he maybe right though as abacha (iranu) dint steal a dime from the national treasury account but he printed every single currency he hid in the foreign banks. What effontery the guy get liver.

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Phoenixhome(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which way 9ja
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by psucc(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:
Who is grassley again?
You think say na all the grasses the N230m been cut.

Some went to America and became Senator
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
On top our money again...it's well

But nevertheless, snake will soon swallow it, if they finally refund it
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Dollabiz: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Any fund returned to nigerian government will be squandered again

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Tywo2018: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abeg make Abacha just wake up come settle the matter wey dey ground once n for all. Watin happen sef
Sirmuel1:
Nigeria matter don tire me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals / Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case / Friday Opuru, Traffic Warden Rewarded By Governor Wike. See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.