Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot (31679 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Benjamin4388(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
For those of you who couldn’t read, the summary is this:

Oyibo is only making sure our leaders don’t reloot the loot.

A bottle of beer for you man... bills on me
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Benjamin4388(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
kenduline:
We need revolution if not we will continue to suffer for d next 1000yrs

We all have to follow this rules to latter to start a revolution
https://www.nairaland.com/5812880/2pac-12-rules-game
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Crimsoneagle: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists
seriously dude are you educated?
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
drizslim:
I am part of that money, yes being a nigerian, I should partake in the loot sharing
Unless your name is saidu or mohammed from katsina/sokoto forget about your share.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
The senator is a racists white supremacists he av many criminal record, he is a Christian. he is attacking magu and malami because they're Muslims. Islamaphobic white supremacists

Go to school man... But you refused and now inability to comprehend is eating up your brain..
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
The world's economy is bleeding right now. I am very sure USA won't want to release such funds now. Free, non interest bearing funds just sitting in different accounts. The impact of those funds is massive and they wouldn't be in a hurry to release it.

They have capitalized on our disarray to make the excuses they are giving for not returning our funds to us.

What oud AGF should do is to ensure the funds start yielding interest so the money will be expensive for them to keep.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by arinzos(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
What's the essence of dragging when the money would be

Re-looted

Aloota Continua grin
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm undecided... The Looter... is gone... and the Lootee said.. the looter didnt loot or he is not corrupted... The Custodian of the loot detected another plan to re- loot... hmmm with back and front words with the lootee's gang...

As it is the Custodian will not in any means release the loot... So it better for the lootee and its gang to think outside the box to generate funds....if they were putting their mind there undecided
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
I swear, i'm always wondering at the same time surprised at the robust mount that has been looted in Nigeria.

Imagine a country that has been looted of over 171 trillion naira since independence.And in spite of this act, Nigeria still stand.

Well all I can only hope that in repective of all circumstances in Nigeria. Nigeria is going to be a great nation
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Sirmuel1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tywo2018:
Abeg make Abacha just wake up come settle the matter wey dey ground once n for all. Watin happen sef

We need am, make he come sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
sapientia:
Hehehehehehe

Am not saying Buhari is running MMM government

But during MMM, I always ask them to explain MMM in few sentences without using MMM as example and that is where problem starts.

This Okpaleke must be a very good lawyer, see how was just running up and down white washing EFCC just to defend that they are not agents of oppression.

Imagine suggesting that suggesting that ecivence of EFCC getting plenty plea bargains means they are not agents of oppression that's after trying to confuse his readers.

Metuh got what he deserved, he is not our concern.

What we want is jail all PDP looters, jail all APC looters too.. We don't even want plea bargain with political thieves.

When you jail PDP looters and turn blind eye to APC looters, its simply called oppression.

Which fits into the description that you guys are "agents of oppression"

My brother, that Nigerian lawyer is also a member of agent of oppression. He must support efcc as cover up, after efcc might had hired his law firm for back up.

Nigerian lawyers get support you without settlement.

1 Like

Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Smilingjoe4(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
I pray that US govt do not release any money again to Nigeria until after this administration is over.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is how to identify biased journalism.
The Nation made use of over 10 paragraphs to relate what only one lawyer said. Okpaleke this - Okpaleke that! Are there no other stakeholders or political analysts in town?
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Racoon:
"Abacha didnt stole a dime" -so says a sanctimonious hypocrite that is shameless & desperate to receive recovered staggering amount of looted monies by the same Abacha from nations where it was stashed.

You mind that lifeless and hypocrite
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by lucianohase(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
The money shouldn't be repatriated to Nigeria because it will be looted by the cabal in this present administration.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by GuestLog: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
You & Prof MURIC should elope together. You reason like him. What a shame.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by naijaman2225(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
BULLS**T. TRY AND REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN, NOT YOUR A**.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by stevolution5: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Believe me, sentiments aside, This is seeming to be the worse govt Nigeria has had so far
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by Eblaze(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Greeting to you all my ninja people.

Haven’t eaten anything throughout yesterday till this morning and no hope yet for today. I know some will laugh at me and insult me but I don’t mind because I can’t steal !!

My Nairaland pals please I need some support because I don’t understand myself anymore,even if it’s 1k I will really appreciate it. Pls reach out to me on here!!

0160822273 GTBank

Essay Ebalunoseme

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by j1mmy: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
American Senators are cutthroat criminals looting countries all over the globe.

The Senator knows the money will not be used on citizens and be shared by some people in Nigeria, he just wants his cut that's all.
Re: Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot by olisaEze(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh Lawd!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.