Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Some Girls Are Heartless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Heartless (2265 Views)

Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil / Some Girls Are Heartless / Guys Are Heartless!read This Break Up Message Of A 9-yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Heartless by Ndukings92(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
My guy gave me an invitation that his babe is celebrating her birthday so I decide to honor his invitation, on reaching the venue the occasion have kicked off so we find seat o.my guy was busy telling me how he coughed out 80k just for this but what am seeing there is classy as in 200k can't put that together so I kept it to myself, when its time to cut cake my guy is preparing to come out but to his dismay his babe picked d microphone and Call on this big guy o.my guy want to leave with anger but I kept calming him down,after the cake cutting he can't take any longer so he pleaded that we should head home,as we are leaving this babe rush us outside maybe to collect her birthday gift and on reaching my guy on my bike that same big guy came out and shout BABE WHATS UP? can u imagine that the girl get mind tell the guy HE IS THE WINE SELLER THAT SUPPLIED US WINE AND HE IS HERE FOR HIS BALANCE!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Easybela(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2020
grin the way some guys allows women to gamble with their sweat is amazing grin grin grin. You need wisdom guy,80k ,just like that , grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Davash222(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
She's even hyping the guy by calling him a wine seller. The guy is just a car washer... You dey wash car, another person dey drive am.
Spending 80K on a girlfriend's birthday. A girlfriend that will still fucck your friend without thinking twice.
He should take his L in peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol..

Chaiii... Sometimes I pity men. When they see a girl that is obviously a community property, they'll just want to try their own luck spending unnecessarily just to tangle and in the end, when the weed is separated from the seed they'll know where they belong by what time it is too late.

Wise up guys.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Chicagoesontop: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha, The realest guy man James Hardley Chase said and i quote .... YOU NEVER KNOW WITH WOMEN !!!

One, a model called me last week that she needed some dough to buy her beauty whatever, i told her to come she came on Friday and left on Sunday evening i entertained her and cooked delicious meals to her amazement , after chopping the i must confess sweet kpekus i gave her 5k and told her we will see later, This morning she has greeted me good morning 7 times on whatsapp i no talk , she called me and said she needs 60k to buy her creams and bla bla bla, my next reply was Babe wait my phone don fall inside water am taking it to a repairer i will not be reachable online for some weeks ....

12 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Kaykay999(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
That girl deserves a factory reset slap
She won’t even remember her name again
Memories will be wipe off.

As for me i can’t even spend such amount on girl
Unless we contribute the money 50-50

Chaiii your friend fit commit suicide ooh

But the jezebel wise oo killing two birds with one stone.
Too much sense lol
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Ndukings92:
My guy gave me an invitation that his babe is celebrating her birthday so I decide to honor his invitation, on reaching the venue the occasion have kicked off so we find seat o.my guy was busy telling me how he coughed out 80k just for this but what am seeing there is classy as in 200k can't put that together so I kept it to myself, when its time to cut cake my guy is preparing to come out but to his dismay his babe picked d microphone and Call on this big guy o.my guy want to leave with anger but I kept calming him down,after the cake cutting he can't take any longer so he pleaded that we should head home,as we are leaving this babe rush us outside maybe to collect her birthday gift and on reaching my guy on my bike that same big guy came out and shout BABE WHATS UP? can u imagine that the girl get mind tell the guy HE IS THE WINE SELLER THAT SUPPLIED US WINE AND HE IS HERE FOR HIS BALANCE!!!

Lol I love this story grin
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by DanseMacabre(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
To be honest though I no know wetin go make me spend 80k on woman way no be my wife. In the past yes, but now I die standing.

After na these same idiots go come here dey disturb person with alpha male BS.

Say the guy dey prepare to comot as the girl carry microphone. Na that one gimme laugh pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Oluromantic: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Your guy is a mumu. He made money early than he made sense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Ndukings92(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

there is nothing to love about this story o o,e pain me even though I can't control my own laugh through out our journey home.hahahaha
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Tolu121: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
O.p we know say na COVID 19 STAY AT HOME INSPIRED STORY be this..

Anyway keep on dishing out more fake stories
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by sexylassie2(f): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Liar, I have read this story before on this romance section
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Ndukings92(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:
if u have read it before y not go and recheck who d poster is,clapp for urself cos u have been noticed
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by sexylassie2(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Ndukings92:
if u have read it before y not go and recheck who d poster is,clapp for urself cos u have been noticed

You are not the poster, I read this on Facebook, on twitter last year.

Now, I am reading it again in another version.
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
The aunty above can lie sha
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Fidelismaria: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020

poorly constructed nollywood script

Whoever believe this can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:
either fake or real, na ur ways be that, so, stop justifying and give the guy advice
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Martinez39s(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are not the poster, I read this on Facebook, on twitter last year.

Now, I am reading it again in another version.
Supply evidence or STFU.
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Rickjordan(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Their type don't spent up to 2k for their guys, i don't pity those type of niggas
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by emmaodet: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Your guy is a mumu. He made money early than he made sense

Hmmmmmmmmm
I guess this is me here
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by 24kmagic: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fake.

But you try
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by AstroG: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:
She's even hyping the guy by calling him a wine seller. The guy is just a car washer... You dey wash car, another person dey drive am.
Spending 80K on a girlfriend's birthday. A girlfriend that will still fucck your friend without thinking twice.
He should take his L in peace.

Will you just "Shut the F up undecided",na your type dy wash girls undies inside but still come outside to form Alpha male disgracing us the real alphas upandan just because of 3k giveaway cry

Am highly Disappointed in You DAVASH undecided

Martinez39s,coman see this asslicker

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Davash222(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
AstroG:

Will you just "Shut the F up undecided",na your type dy wash girls undies inside but still come outside to form Alpha male disgracing us the real alphas upandan just because of 3k giveaway cry

Am highly Disappointed in You DAVASH undecided
Desist from making unnecessary expenses for girlfriends.. It's investment of no returns!
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by AstroG: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:

Desist from making unnecessary expenses for girlfriends.. It's investment of no returns!

Am not an Asslicker like you,am A FULL FLEDGED REDPILLER

I don't go to the back begging for small small money 4rm the girls u insult.
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by sexylassie2(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
either fake or real, na ur ways be that, so, stop justifying and give the guy advice

There is no advice to be given to a liar.
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Davash222(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
AstroG:

Am not an Asslicker like you,am A FULL FLEDGED REDPILLER

I don't go to the back begging for small small money 4rm the girls u insult.

You get paid being a Redpiller??
Besides, I'm not dragging any Redpill with you.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by drmikeadams(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ndukings92:

grin grin grin. Huna still dey use 80k do Birthday for girl wey be public toilet,, huna must continue to learn in a hard way and by force angry grin. abeg where d address of ur wine seller friend shop dey?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by AstroG: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:

You get paid being a Redpiller??
Besides, I'm not dragging any Redpill with you.

Oga,goan get a life.

Always begging for small small alms from naija girls u insult undecided

ASSLICKER
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by 1beat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
interesting
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Davash222(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
AstroG:

Oga,goan get a life.

Always begging for small small alms from naija girls u insult undecided

ASSLICKER
Ndi Redpiller!
Re: Some Girls Are Heartless by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Nollywood

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / Sex Without Condom, Without Pregnancy / VIDEO : Trey Songz Alleged Sextape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.