Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him (6465 Views)

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by lexdino: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Rule 1
You won't catch any feelings for him if you invest nothing besides sex in the relationship.

This means you must always remain jobless and broke as a bad girl. All expenses must be paid by whoever the simp that was fortunate enough to be chosen as your boyfriend.
Remember, "the one who invests the least holds the most power".
Don't fret about it bad girl, it is very easy to get a simp to fall in love and empty his bank account on you: simply give him sex sparingly while bombarding his ears with sweet names such as baby, love of my life, one and only, my ride or die, boo boo, I can't live without you, and so on. Neverminding the fact that you gonna dump him in not more than 6 months like you did with all your previous 13 exes. Within a few days the simp won't be able to sleep if you do even a little thing such as refusing to pick his call.

Rule 2
The more you get him to spend on you, the more in love with you he becomes. This means he becomes loyal and you find it getting easier to control him the more you're able to bill him successfully.

This means you must keep making demands upon demands from him until you're sure you've dried up his bank account.
Are you asking me how to pull this off on your simp of a boyfriend?
Bad girl, I can't believe you're still this dumb after reading Rule 1 above. Sex is your bargaining chip as a bad girl! Use it to reward him sparingly when he complies, withold it from him whenever he refuses any of your endless demands, while also shaming him and reminding him of how you can replace him with ease if he doesn't comply.
This also means that you must never allow him sex you for free! I repeat, never!!!
Even if you're ho*ny and you must have sex on that very day, just reach out to any of your multiple f*ck buddies that pays you real big cash whenever you offer them sex. Your multiple sexual escapades won't hurt your boyfriend if he never gets to know. You are getting the drift, right? Now you're a real bad girl. Cheers.
Remember that besides sex, you have nothing else to contribute to the life of your significant other therefore, why wait till he comes to his senses and realize this fact? when you can simply go on the offense and strike him why the iron is still hot, before moving on to your next victim.

Rule 3
Always move on whenever a bigger spender arrives.

This means you must always be on the lookout for your next victims, regardless of how much time and resources your current boyfriend is investing in you. Of course I understand you're getting close to 30 now and all your friends are getting married while you're not even sure if your womb is still intact after the severe bleeding you experienced in your 57th abortion, which you did two years ago. Your menstrual pains have increased since that occurrence and you also noticed that you haven't missed your period ever since despite the fact that you've done it raw with not less than 20 new guys since that time. Who cares if you can't get pregnant anyway? Soon the latest iPhone will be released and you must maintain your reputation as being among the first to buy it. Or do you want to lose your reputation of being called "miss expensive"?
Forget that depression and feeling of worthlessness that you feel deep down, knowing fully well that your life has been all about riding on the back of men and causing emotional pains to anyone who's ever gotten too close to you. Who cares? You have to keep doing whatever makes you happy, girl. That's how to be a bad girl.
At anytime you become too jealous of your married friends, either you steal their husband's or you pretend to be an active feminist on Nairaland, Twitter and the other social media platforms. It is a win-win for you bad girl.
Of course if you've been following rule 1 and rule 2 consistently, the simp of a man that is currently in your hook must have bought you the latest iPhone which you're using to snap and uploading celebrity-grade photos to your social media pages, your wardrobe is filled with all the latest designer wears now and you're using the most expensive perfumes thanks to being a bad girl. Hundreds of other rich simpleton are chasing and begging for you to come spend their money and ruin their lives in the name of love; an art that you've mastered how to pull off with ease.

You have all the time, girl. Why must you allow loyalty make you stick to one man?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by NoChill: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2020
A
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Elui2(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1
You won't catch any feelings for him if you invest nothing besides sex in the relationship.

This means you must always remain jobless and broke as a bad girl. All expenses must be paid by whoever the simp that was fortunate enough to be chosen as your boyfriend.
Don't fret about it bad girl, it is very easy to get a simp to fall in love and empty his bank account on you: simply give him sex sparingly while bombarding his ears with sweet names such as baby, love of my life, one and only, my ride or die, boo boo, I can't live without you, and so on. Neverminding the fact that you gonna dump him in not more than 6 months like you did with all your previous 13 exes. Within a few days the simp won't be able to sleep if you do even a little thing such as refusing to pick his call.

Rule 2
The more you get him to spend on you, the more in love with you he becomes. This means he becomes loyal and you find it getting easier to control him the more you're able to bill him successfully.

This means you must keep making demands upon demands from him until you're sure you've dried up his bank account.
Bad girl, I can't believe you're still this dumb after reading Rule 1 above. Sex is your bargaining chip as a bad girl! Use it to reward him sparingly when he complies, withold it from him whenever he refuses any of your endless demands, while also shaming him and reminding him of how you can replace him with ease if he doesn't comply.
This also means that you must never allow him sex you for free! I repeat, never!!!
Even if you're ho*ny and you must have sex on that very day, just reach out to any of your multiple f*ck buddies that pays you real big cash whenever you offer them sex. You are getting the drift, right? Now you're a real bad girl. Cheers.
Remember that besides sex, you have nothing else to contribute to the life of your significant other therefore, why wait till he comes to his senses and realize this fact? when you can simply go on the offense and strike him why the iron is still hot, before moving on to your next victim.

Rule 3

This means you must always be on the lookout for your next victims, regardless of how much time and resources your current boyfriend is investing in you. Of course I understand you're getting close to 30 now and all your friends are getting married while you're not even sure if your womb is still intact after the severe bleeding you experienced in your 57th abortion, which you did two years ago. Your menstrual pains have increased since that occurrence and you also noticed that you haven't missed your period ever since despite the fact that you've done it raw with not less than 20 new guys since that time. Who cares if you can't get pregnant anyway? Soon the latest iPhone will be released and you must maintain your reputation as being among the first to buy it. Or do you want to lose your reputation of being called "miss expensive"?
At anytime you become too jealous of your married friends, either you steal their husband's or you pretend to be an active feminist on Nairaland, Twitter and the other social media platforms. It is a win-win for you bad girl.
Of course if you've been following rule 1 and rule 2 consistently, the simp of a man that is currently in your hook must have bought you the latest iPhone which you're using to snap and uploading celebrity-grade photos to your social media pages, your wardrobe is filled with all the latest designer wears now and you're using the most expensive perfumes thanks to being a bad girl. Hundreds of other rich simpleton are chasing and begging for you to come spend their money and ruin their lives in the name of love; an art that you've mastered how to pull off with ease.

You have all the time, girl. Why must you allow loyalty make you stick to one man?

would you advise your daughter to be this bad girl ?

15 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Okeytus(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2020
All the 'wanna be" bad girls are currently on this thread....lol

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Wayne4uall(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
B4 u know it Toto don wide and u meant fall Into the hands of the guy that will collect your destiny and give you 500k

23 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by jeejo: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Even if you're ho*ny and you must have sex on that very day, just reach out to any of your multiple f*ck buddies that pays you real big cash whenever you offer them sex. Your multiple sexual escapades won't hurt your boyfriend if he never gets to know. You are getting the drift, right? Now you're a real bad girl. Cheers.

Rule 3

Forget that depression and feeling of worthlessness that you feel deep down, knowing fully well that your life has been all about riding on the back of men and causing emotional pains to anyone who's ever gotten too close to you. Who cares? You have to keep doing whatever makes you happy, girl. That's how to be a bad girl.

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
They’ll meet us there..

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by paix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
These are the type of "bad girls" you find at the shrines or churches begging to get somebody they can call their own, when their selling points are no longer selling.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Kiddllc: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lool.. This op is crazy grin
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by James4bright(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
The exact mindset of an average Nigerian girl.

Who else has seen that video a rich guy was pissing in the mouth of a girl he was done bleeping? She was so irritated though, but she couldn't act differently because he was rich anyway.

When you finally get the money guys, then act accordingly. No pity.

And Nice one op.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Kalapizim(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice scaracm

7 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by 2cul2care: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Later they'll complain that men see them as sex objects

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by aimmoney9: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bad girls always gets good and better men indeed

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by aimmoney9: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

Who else has seen that video a rich guy was pissing in the mouth of a girl he was done bleeping? She was so irritated though, but she couldn't act differently because he was rich anyway.

And Nice one op.
By acting accordingly one can also ruin one's life d best is to forget them and move on to something better
Never go back to your vomit

5 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by James4bright(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
aimmoney9:

By acting accordingly one can also ruin one's life d best is to forget them and move on to something better
Never go back to your vomit

True.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by lexdino: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
NoChill:
A
A What?
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by lexdino: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Elui2:
wow...
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

E.g beckysexy......did I look for person trouble?...wetin bite me for here.......ouch!!!

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

E.g beckysexy......did I look for person trouble?...wetin bite me for here?......ouch!!!

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Adakintroy2: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
E DE go round. Killing by the sword invite death by sword. God will help you.

But at the moment curse is on you. It's one thing for you to sin, its another to invite others to join you. God grant you grace for repentance and its will be done in your life.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Belafonte(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Elui2:

Siddon dia make pata dey wear you na. Is that not the strategy of most Naija girls? Where did ty learn it?

Most Naija girls’ dating strategy is monkey branching. If you didn’t know, now you do
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Belafonte(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

And Nice one op.

Thank you. Man wey sabi. I implore guys who read the OP to suppress their disdain for the methods highlighted and really consider their dating career and see if this isn’t what most Nigerian women do. grin

6 Likes

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

3 ways to become an olosho. undecided
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Ihatefeminist: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
fake profile! sad
Allaboutkatiee:

3 ways to become an olosho. undecided
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is what lockdown can actually do to someone brain, just imagine thinking about negative things. So if one of your family member is like this will you be happy ' A bad girl' hmm. Well Upload the one that is a 'A good girl'. :-)
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Lamanii22(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
And lastly your vagina suffers it all don't you forget that!

Such a terrible advice I wonder where modesty ran off to...
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Teeneyo(m): 1:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Notice the sarcasm..
The post get hidden msg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by newman0017(m): 3:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Sumbori is training somebori into Oloshorisim grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Blackfire(m): 3:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Shiloh candidate in 2045

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Alejobs: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Ingredients of yahoo concoction las las....buy reliable power solution for your laptops and phones +2348065316307 whatsapp
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Elui2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Belafonte:

Siddon dia make pata dey wear you na. Is that not the strategy of most Naija girls? Where did ty learn it?

Most Naija girls’ dating strategy is monkey branching. If you didn’t know, now you do
you shouldn't be telling this to me na..you have a daughter right or you are going to have a daughter right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Showing Her Bre@st On Instagram / I Introduce My Landlord To Bet9ja And We Are Both Homeless Now . / Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.