Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull (2269 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by JOBgame(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
My only lover on earth and the girl am gonna marry cheated and got pregnant for someone,and still want me be to faithful with.i had already forgiven her but i can't wait anymore please what do you think
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by dingbang(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Guy try get sense na

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Elui2(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Sorry bro, shit happens, if you think you can spend the rest of your life with her take your shot, in not you better run bro or else your marriage will be a disunion made out of no union
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Lionessza6(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
JOBgame:
My only lover on earth and the girl am gonna marry cheated and got pregnant for someone,and still want me be to faithful with.i had already forgiven her but i can't wait anymore please what do you think

LOL,continue and marry her ,and prove to her that you are really stupid. Many bastards are coming your way grin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by ojun50(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
Guy try get sense na
Op, follow dis guy advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Since there is notin we can say that can change ur mind
Do u still want to be faithful??
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by JOBgame(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Elui2:
Sorry bro, shit happens, if you think you can spend the rest of your life with her take your shot, in not you better run bro or else your marriage will be a disunion made out of no union
thank bro
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by thorpido(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
Guy try get sense na
Op,pls do.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by gbami(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Idiots plenty o...It is only in this platform have seen fools,Simps, boneless chickens...
You girl got pregnant for another man while you are still dating...And you still call her your girlfriend?...I don't know the kind of insults to reign on you....But... it's well

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Must there be comments on every thread...
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this one trying to trend or what.. which kin stupid question be this one.. infact raise the kid as urs and marry her ur life will be beta
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by blesskewe(f): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
U sure say u well?
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Rickjordan(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where is GreatResearcher, you got yourself a rookie to the hall of fame....
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by 2cul2care: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYO NA UR CASE
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by NobleDeSage001: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
I wonder what you are still doing with a woman who is carrying another man's baby. Where is the man that impregnated her?
The fact that you are still dating shows who you are.
Why not be grateful to God for exposing the cheat? She could have put the pregnancy on you and you father another man's child.
What makes you think that she will not continue having sex with random men? She is not faithful. She has not been faithful. Not now, not ever.
A cheat will remain a cheat always. If you marry her, she can get pregnant from different men and put them on your head.

Get sense like someone rightly advised you above.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by JOBgame(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
I wonder what you are still doing with a woman who is carrying another man's baby. Where is the man that impregnated her?
The fact that you are still dating shows who you are.
Why not be grateful to God for exposing the cheat? She could have put the pregnancy on you and you father another man's child.
What makes you think that she will not continue having sex with random men? She is not faithful. She has not been faithful. Not now, not ever.
A cheat will remain a cheat always. If you marry her, she can get pregnant from different men and put them on your head.

Get sense like someone rightly advised you above.
THANK BRO i will use your word
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by jasman1: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yeah!! Get some sense dude
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Bola146(f): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
Guy try get sense na
Kikikikikikikiki grin grin small pikin plenty for nairaland
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
JOBgame:

The kind of things I see on nL
So What do you want us to do now? sad
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Allsingles: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
What made her cheat on you?
Did she cheat with the things you can provide and have been providing for her?
Or she cheated on you for the things you could not provide for her?
Whatever the answer is, a cheat will always cheat
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage they said and that's fact.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Parkleader: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
All this lying threads 80% of threads on romance section are lies
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by emkz: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice joke. I laughed so hard.
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Angelacruz: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yes
penisilin:
Must there be comments on every thread...
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by ibiba55(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
dingbang:
Guy try get sense na

The matter tire me.....
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Goke101(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
And you are happy about it bruhhh!!!!.......I never see person wey mumu like this in my life or is it hard for you to move on?
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by JOBgame(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allsingles:
What made her cheat on you?
Did she cheat with the things you can provide and have been providing for her?
Or she cheated on you for the things you could not provide for her?
Whatever the answer is, a cheat will always cheat
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage they said and that's fact.
just because i refuse to have sex with her till we married
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by Allsingles: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2020
JOBgame:
just because i refuse to have sex with her till we married

That's very bad If her.
So if you guys are married and you eventually travels then she will have sex with another man nah
Re: She Got Pregnant For Someone,and Still Want Me To Be Faithfull by GreatResearcher: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rickjordan:
Where is GreatResearcher, you got yourself a rookie to the hall of fame....

(1) (Reply)

Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! / JODIE: I Fell Into Depression After My Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.