Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) (39439 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Chicastle: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
National Assembly and House of representatives in Nigeria have nothing to offer Nigerians

Gbam
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by crossfm: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
toxtimmy:

Useless and intellectually deficient mans answer to anything is to say “I pray” this and that.

How old you be? How long have you been praying for NEPA when Ghana was working deligently to make sure dem get NEPA?

Keep on praying when you should be deep thinking things for solution.

Public does not work... prayer is between you and which god you Dey serve unless you god na the kind of god when go steal from people and give to you

foolish men are quick to reply poeple in abusive way even when they don't know the meaning of what they criticise.
Mr know it all,if you took your time to comprehend the meaning of pray in the context I used it you won't be disgrasing yourself in a public forum.
Keyboard warrior,I believe by now you must have solved the whole challenges facing Nigeria from the way you where typing.
Even if I said I pray to God,it's my personal believe and has got nothing to do with you.if your god or whatever you believe in has failed you doesn't mean you should bring your frustration on line for all to see.
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by blingmoney01: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Convid-19

Wiseandtrue:

Why bar journalist from a public discussion

What are they hiding

What are they afraid of
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by toxtimmy: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
crossfm:
foolish men are quick to reply poeple in abusive way even when they don't know the meaning of what they criticise.
Mr know it all,if you took your time to comprehend the meaning of pray in the context I used it you won't be disgrasing yourself in a public forum.
Keyboard warrior,I believe by now you must have solved the whole challenges facing Nigeria from the way you where typing.
Even if I said I pray to God,it's my personal believe and has got nothing to do with you.if your god or whatever you believe in has failed you doesn't mean you should bring your frustration on line for all to see.

Keep your personal believe to yourself... this is not a prayer forum.

When you dey masturbate yourself with your hand you no pray make whatever god you Dey pray to always in public to help you masturbate abi?.. you worked hard and smart to masturbate without prayers so why can’t Africans and more specifically Nigerians spend time in planing, execute, learn and wrinse and reapeat while all obeying the law of the land?... instead pray pray pray in public for miracles and wasting your brain.

For idiots sake has anyone in this world seen a farmer that plants a seed and kneel down in public and pray and pray and pray for seed to grow for him to harvest and eat?... well maybe in Nigeria it does happen as evident on how many times people use the word prayer on this discussion forum... I mean for biology, physics, chemistry, math etc books I never saw the word prayer and all these fields and books is based on science which is all Gods work.
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by ArchAngelos999: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Martinola:
Exactly how democracy is practiced. Thieves all over.
are u against democracy?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by zunnurain33(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Business time..
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by baysol: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unfettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:16am On Apr 29, 2020
blingmoney01:
Convid-19

They could have allowed some people in nah

That's not an excuse!!!
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by adenigga(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why bar journalist from a public discussion

What are they hiding

What are they afraid of

Coronavirus pandemic!!!
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by DATACUG00000(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by horlarbeezi: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
I don't know wea these people were taking the money to. Do they think they can bribe God for paradise? Conclusion, they av mental illness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.