Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,790 members, 7,841,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo (55459 Views)

NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Biafra1stson: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ferya:

He will be on air tomorrow. I checked his twitter and got the attached infor. for you.

7 o clock don pass nothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by jarx: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
at 55 , someone never get sense. I thought she was in her late 30s or so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Seun360(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow, may his soul rest in peace.
RIP Nnamdi Kanu."Ohamadike"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Goziedonatus5(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whether dead or alive he's of no use to mankind, well, except his brain washed and gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Gosanzy: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ornament2003:

The moment I saw RADIO SESSION INSTEAD OF LIVE VIDEO , I knew the criminal, Nnamdi Kanu is long dead. Kemi was right on this!
The true Igbo people of Nigeria can now breathe some fresh air. At least, the nonentity disturbing their peace is gone.
Only the miscreants, the deluded IPOB will miss him. Those feeding fat on the criminal activities of Nnamdi Kanu.
IPOB followers should watch out for another voice over from the impostors!
God bless our true Igbo people
God bless Nigeria
May God also deliver Nigeria from Buhari and his herdsmen!

Frankly, I never knew this Nnamdi Kanu is popular like this. Imagine the number of comments on this thread.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Indigenous:

Bleep off, useless people
Sorry, can't ease your pain. Aren't you useless person lol. Mumu. I should Bleep off on your father created forum right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Gosanzy: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
buJu234:
What's wrong with Nigerian youth instead on focusing on joining hands to fight covid-19 we are busy abt kemi and Kanu..

Gossip can come letter, let's focus on solving the coronavirus pandemic first

God bless you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Gosanzy: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh may God help us in this nation.
Buhari _ Jubril
Nnamdi _so many names I'm seeing here.
God we need your help.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by SirBunky85(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Corrinthians:
Is Vanguard Kanu? Where is the live video or DNA evidence.

These people think Biafrans are stupid! As long as they withhold those evidences, Ohamadike remains a hero who faught and died for Ndigbo, just like the great Ojukwu.

RIP dear supreme leader. embarassed
lol,na u fit all dese ipob miscreants...sarcasm too wosky
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by antiApc(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
godkiller:
Some people will not like this news.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

I want to learn

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Esteejay4u(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Earlystar698:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-is-not-dead-he-is-alive-ipob/amp/

I will take this serious only if you were not once a fan of AUNTY kemi as some of you addressed her.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by gidgiddy: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
LegendHero:
It’s really sad that Mazi Kanu left so soon.

IPOB should be mourning presently and not issuing disgraceful statements because late Mazi Kanu would be turning in his grave.

He fought for the liberation of his people, he lost his Ekuke dog during the python menace and if not because Mazi had phobia for reptiles, he would have unleashed the Biafran secret service on the zoo army but he had to flee because of his phobia.

I hope God grant IPOB the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Chukwu Abiama grant him eternal rest and forgive his deeds.

Yeah he fought to liberate his people, liberation is one of the most honorable things a person or people can aspire to.

The rest of you fought to be slaves of the Hausa/Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto who control the British colonial disaster called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by ashacot: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yeah he fought to liberate his people, liberation is one of the most honorable things a person or people can aspire to.

The rest of you fought to be slaves of the Hausa/Fulani Caliphate of Sokoto who control the British colonial disaster called Nigeria

So truly KANU is gone? And obi was a vice presidential candidate of same Fulani in an election late KANU ask ipob to participate?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by gidgiddy: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
ashacot:

So truly KANU is gone? And obi was a vice presidential candidate of same Fulani in an election late KANU ask ipob to participate?

Why wont Obi be vice presidential candidate? He is a politician, thats what politicians do.

Kanu is no politician and his agitation is bigger than politics

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by ashacot: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why wont Obi be vice presidential candidate? He is a politician, thats what politicians do.

Kanu is no politician and his agitation is bigger than politics

Why did late KANU ask his ipob idiots to participate in the election?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by libertrust: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2020
It's quiet unfortunate dat we frm south west are stil on d path of foolishness. southeast are fighting for their freedom frm dis failed nation called nigeria & we are talking rubbish. what are we yorubas doing to end the reign of hausa/fulani over us? nothing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Brother you have also heard of the death of Mazi Kanu?

I was so devastated when I heard of the news. I don’t know why good people are dying these days while bad people tend to live longer.

Mazi died a coward. He ran away from the zoo because of the phobia he had for python. He failed to lead us to the promise land and was a coward just like Ojuku than ran away at the heat of the war.

The only regret is that he died a coward. Such a wasteful life.

May God give you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Successdude(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2020
godkiller:
Some people will not like this news.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

Zero 7 0 8 8 nine seven four one one one

I wanna learn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Everfrank(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2020
If he's not dead then show the proof of life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by kingxsamz(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Even if the supposed Kanu goes live, I can well assure you that that's his clone, "Essien" from Ghana.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by gidgiddy: 1:37am On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Brother you have also heard of the death of Mazi Kanu?

I was so devastated when I heard of the news. I don’t know why good people are dying these days while bad people tend to live longer.

Mazi died a coward. He ran away from the zoo because of the phobia he had for python. He failed to lead us to the promise land and was a coward just like Ojuku than ran away at the heat of the war.

The only regret is that he died a coward. Such a wasteful life.

May God give you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Ahhhhh I see. So when you stay to be killed by an enemy whom you cant defend yourself against, that is bravery? No that is stupidity. Ojukwu gave it a good fight for 3 years, when he could no longer continue, he exited the scene because staying back to die who have been to the glory of his enemies, not himself

Nnamdi Kanu wasnt even armed but your government was sending a platoon of Soldiers armed with guns and tanks to go and fight an unarmed Kanu in his bedroom. You Nigerians dont even have shame.

I like Ojukwu and Kanu, they stood to an enemy that was much mightier than themselves, and no coward does that.

They are far better than those who bowed in slavery to the Caliphate of Sokoto because they were too cowardly to stand up to anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ahhhhh I see. So when you stay to be killed by an enemy whom you cant defend yourself against, that is bravery? No that is stupidity. Ojukwu gave it a good fight for 3 years, when he could no longer continue, he ecited the scene because staying back to die who have been to the glory of his enemies not him.

Nnamdi Kanu wasnt even armed but your government was sending a platoon of Soldiers atmed with guns and tanks to go ang fight an unarmed Kanu in his bedroom. You Nigerians dont even have shame.

I like Ojukwu and Kanu, they stood to an enemy that was much mightier than themselves, and no coward does that.

They are far better than those who bowed in slavery to the Caliphate of Sokoto because they were too cowardly to stand up to anything

I can still see you’re going through a lot due to the demise of Mazi Kanu. Ojuku matter should have been left for another day but I will touch it small in honor of Mazi Kanu.

Ojuku is a coward, he knew he stood no chance but instead sacrificed a lot of defenseless citizens in a war of ego only for him to run like a coward when he should have killed himself like a true soldier. The matter is for another day tho.

Nnamdi Kanu is a much bigger coward. He unveiled the Biafra Secret Service and conned his kinsmen into believing he had a formidable force against the zoo soldiers. He dared the authorities and told the zoo soldiers that he is ever ready for them. When the python moved towards Ala-Igbo, Mazi borrowed a leaf from the late Ojuku and ran like a coward. So sad it happened.

Now both cowards are resting in heaven now while they failed in their mission to liberate their people. Who will be the next conman? Instead of IPOB to relax and utilize a different approach to achieve their goals they already cloned Mazi and they are thinking of unveiling him on Facebook live tomorrow to dupe the Igbos. So sad the IPOB nation had to go through this cycle of chest beating and cowardice again.

RIP to Kanu, I hope God forgive his sins.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Kwashiman: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

I can still see you’re going through a lot due to the demise of Mazi Kanu. Ojuku matter should have been left for another day but I will touch it small in honor of Mazi Kanu.

Ojuku is a coward, he knew he stood no chance but instead sacrificed a lot of defenseless citizens in a war of ego only for him to run like a coward when he should have killed himself like a true soldier. The matter is for another day tho.

Nnamdi Kanu is a much bigger coward. He unveiled the Biafra Secret Service and conned his kinsmen into believing he had a formidable force against the zoo soldiers. He dared the authorities and told the zoo soldiers that he is ever ready for them. When the python moved towards Ala-Igbo, Mazi borrowed a leaf from the late Ojuku and ran like a coward. So sad it happened.

Now both cowards are resting in heaven now while they failed in their mission to liberate their people. Who will be the next conman? Instead of IPOB to relax and utilize a different approach to achieve their goals they already cloned Mazi and they are thinking of unveiling him on Facebook live tomorrow to dupe the Igbos. So sad the IPOB nation had to go through this cycle of chest beating and cowardice again.

RIP to Kanu, I hope God forgive his sins.
Your parents are likely to die soon before Nnamdi Kanu, always keep that in mind cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Kwashiman:

Your parents are likely to die soon before Nnamdi Kanu, always keep that in mind cheesy

Anyone can die soon. Even you can die soon before your parents.

Just as Nnamdi Kanu wished Buhari death and his parents both died before Buhari.

The issue of discourse here is that Mazi Kanu is already late. RIP to him!

Kanu died since April 25th according to Wikipedia and Anty Kemi broke the sad news to the world. I’m not wishing him death coz he’s already dead!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by tomakint: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2020
adadike:
Lalasticlala Biko bia. I think this deserve front page

I am happy for this cheering news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by donnaheff: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
I heard they are planning to bring an impostor called Chukwudi from Ohafia as a body double for the late Kanu. Chukwudi who looks like Kanu has had a few surgeries in the US to have his nose tweaked to be more like Kanu's. He has been rehearsing to speak like Kanu and would be holding a live broadcast pretty soon. RIP Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Kwashiman: 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]Anyone can die soon. Even you can die soon before your parents.

Just as Nnamdi Kanu wished Buhari death and his parents both died before Buhari.

The issue of discourse here is that Mazi Kanu is already late. RIP to him!

Kanu died since April 25th according to Wikipedia and Anty Kemi broke the sad news to the world. I’m not wishing him death coz he’s already dead! [/s]
I personally don't care about Kanu, his parents, Buhari or anyone not directly related to me for that matter. But your parents will soon die, your mother first then your father to follow suit. I said what I said, not interested in your tales. RIP to Kanu if he's truly dead, and a bigger RIP to your parents in short notice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 3:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Kwashiman:

I personally don't care about Kanu, his parents, Buhari or anyone not directly related to me for that matter. But your parents will soon die, your mother first then your father to follow suit. I said what I said, not interested in your tales. RIP to Kanu if he's truly dead, and a bigger RIP to your parents in short notice.

Death is inevitable tho. My parents will sleep in the bosom of the lord at their appointed time. There is nothing to fear about death coz they are currently living a fulfilled life. Eating the fruit of their labor and enjoying life to the fullest.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Kwashiman: 3:34am On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Death is inevitable tho. My parents will sleep in the bosom of the lord at their appointed time. There is nothing to fear about death coz they lived a fulfilled life.

Gracias!
Their appointed time is nigh, accept my unreserved commiserations in advance!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by LegendHero(m): 3:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Kwashiman:

Their appointed time is nigh, accept my unreserved commiserations in advance!

Only if you know what is in front of you. You wouldn’t have uttered this kind of statement.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo by Kwashiman: 3:40am On Apr 29, 2020
LegendHero:

Only if you know what is in front of you. You wouldn’t have uttered this kind of statement.

Gracias!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.