Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lovely Husband Reveals “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Husband Reveals “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” (296 Views)

Korra Slept With Her Friend's Fiancé While Pregnant - Ex-husband Reveals / "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Husband Reveals “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” by solagist(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
lovely Twitter couple have in joful mood melts the hearts of many on the platform after the husband shared lovely photos of their family to celebrate his wife’s birthday.
He reveals how he got his wife through direct message.

more photos at :-https://solagist..com/2020/04/lovely-husband-reveals-from-dm-to.html

Re: Lovely Husband Reveals “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” by dawnomike(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Both parties were matured from the onset...Congrats to them

(1) (Reply)

Time It Takes To Fall In Love / What She Said When I Said I Why Didn't You / 8 Ways To Easily Get Over A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.