Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Everybody Hates Me on This Forum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everybody Hates Me on This Forum (2442 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just say no one gave you crumbs with all your stories so you feel they hate you.

it's because they hate me , my dear

I need a hug

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Teddiie:
I don't think the hatred they have for you is half the hatred they have for Mannabqgrills grin

You can never be more righter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Cherie22: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Available for sale !!

Estate plot measuring 600 sqm in Idu Industrial zone, Abuja. Estate is close to the raiil way station

title: R of O

price: 6M

agent fee: 5%

interested call/whattsapp 08121787123
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Richy4(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Maybe u should learn how to comport yourself when in a public forum.. It's not really difficult to do...

When you claimed to have deactivated your account, that was the best time to have had a make over and start afresh as u opened a new account...

But No..u made the adage that says "a pig will always be a pig" look so real..

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Richy4:
Maybe u should learn how to comport yourself when in a public forum.. It's not really difficult to do...

When you claimed to have deactivated your account, that was the best time to have had a make over and start afresh as u opened a new account...

But No..u made the adage that says "a pig will always be a pig" look so real..

coborona , come and see this guy just came in here and started insulting me? what is going on here? why are you guys attacking me?
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by lukui: 2:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Don't get into a fight with a pig, because it will draw you into the mud and defeat you with experience.

Not everyone deserves your attention. Likes and shares don't commensurate what you typed or shared. Many monikers I know don't reply tantrums and banters, they won't even reply if you mention them.

If you pay attention to every dog that barks at you, then you won't reach your home.
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Attention seeker...
Now that you have created a meaningless thread..... I wouldn't surprise that you have started this thread but I will be so surprised if this kind craps name the front page...
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
lukui:
Don't get into a fight with a pig, because it will draw you into the mud and defeat you with experience.

Not everyone deserves your attention. Likes and shares don't commensurate what you typed or shared. Many monikers I know don't reply tantrums and banters, they won't even reply if you mention them.

If you pay attention to every dog that barks at you, then you won't reach your home.

Thank You , this is a wonderful advice , sound very reasonable .
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gforce2015:
Attention seeker...
Now that you have created a meaningless thread..... I wouldn't surprise that you have started this thread but I will be so surprised if this kind craps name the front page...

this is one of them , the haters have arrived!
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Angeline75: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Imustsurvive:

this is one of them , the haters have arrived!
And u just failed the test after being advised. Moral....A pig will always remain a pig no matter the advice given to him
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 4:17am On May 01, 2020
Angeline75:
And u just failed the test after being advised. Moral....A pig will always remain a pig no matter the advice given to him
. what do you mean? you just called me a pig for no reason, why being rude? this is what I'm talking about exactly.
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imustsurvive:
. what do you mean? you just called me a pig for no reason, why being rude? this is what I'm talking about exactly.

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
DADDY2or3FISHES:

keep editing your past posts. I don't have your time, this is the last time I will reply you troll.
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by DADDY2or3FISHES: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Imustsurvive:

keep editing your past posts. I don't have your time, this is the last time I will reply you troll.
this won't be my last post to you
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by nams77: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Teddiie:
I don't think the hatred they have for you is half the hatred they have for Mannabqgrills grin
That guy can easily pass for the most villified member here grin

1 Like

Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by nams77: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by HoliMaree: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Corporate2020:

Get the fucck out of here. Who you be? Who know you? You think we are all jobless trolls like you?

grin grin
Re: Everybody Hates Me on This Forum by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This Is Normal? Nairalanders I Need Your Help. / I Went For A Job Interview And I Did This. Was I Wrong? / "Do Not Speak Indigenous Languages To My Child": How Right Are Such Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.