Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (24039 Views)

Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang / Ex-naf Chief, Amosu, Forfeits N2.2bn To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by onyeogalu1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stalwert:
PMB is a man they know they can trust, so they keep giving.

The statement read, “Germany provides an additional €5.5 million (c. 2.2bn Naira) to the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund managed by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in Nigeria to continue life-saving aid in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe States in the context of the COVID-19 crisis

It has nothing to do with the performance and personality of the President
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by loswhite(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:

THEY ARE COMPETING WITH CHINA
They are not competing with China and by the way they are not suddenly helping... They have been helping, you can check your records. The way you ppl sit and think that China is better than west beats my imagination
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
JayB11:

Sorry to say, that is not how NHF operates Sir. The money will be totally controlled by UNOCHA independent of government influence. If you could remember, some times back, government wanted NGO funds to come through FG bt NGOs stood against it to avoid manipulation of funds. The money will reach the masses Sir.

I am a Humanitarian from North East.

Thanks.
Okay. Let's hope it does
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Esteejay4u(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a waste of Germany's hard earned money coolWhat a waste of Germany's hard earned money
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by stchinedu: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Antichristus: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
The number of Nigerian officials who would come out of this COVID-19 pandemic rich will be staggering.
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Coolgent(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Is enough we don't want it. Enough string attached already. Barka da Shan ruwa to my fellow Muslim ummah.
When I stood up, my steps were uncertain, as though I were wearing lifts in my shoes. I could feel the air between the soles of my feet and the ground. It was like something important had altered, like gravity, or the air itself.
Barka juna, thank you
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Vincysoft: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't even understand the essence of the money they are giving Nigeria!
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by thegloor: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:
PMB is a man they know they can trust, so they keep giving.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Giant of Africa my foot... A giant that accepts leftovers while he has the strength to make more
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Emmyandy27: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2020
The best the nigerian government can do is to receive donations...may God help us
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by JayB11(m): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
could you point out example of such funds that ever circulated to the masses?

Yes of course.

1. Cash disbursements to most vulnerable persons within target communities. (Such is distributed per household).

2. Camp management (feeding of IDPs/shelter rehabilitation).

3. Distribution of hygiene kits

4. Installation of drilled water points.

5. Distribution of NFIs

6. Women empowerment projects (training of women a d girls on diff skills and supporting them with reasonable capital).

7. Health interventions.

8. Provision of water for Afric to crops and animals (highly important as it reduces herders/farmers clash)

And lots more sir.....according to sectors of intervention.

International and National NGOs apply for such cash through proposals and the monitoring is very strict till implementation has been achieved.
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by kunletexs: 4:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Why is it that nations are donating to us? Are we the dead seA?

China, America, now Germany yet all donations ends up embezzled.
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by yusluvad(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Set awon looters Buhari, Osinbanjo, Idris Ahmed and co go chop this one too. It is well with us in this nation...
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Empiree: 5:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks. I am most concerned about #6. I have a certificate for that.. Do you know what's going on with it?. It seems you only mentioned it but you didn't say where the money goes.

Look at the attached certificate very well. Why do they hold the funds and who holds them?. My understanding is that amount indicated on the certificate was to be remitted to individual named on the certificate, isn't?
JayB11:

Yes of course.

1. Cash disbursements to most vulnerable persons within target communities. (Such is distributed per household).

2. Camp management (feeding of IDPs/shelter rehabilitation).

3. Distribution of hygiene kits

4. Installation of drilled water points.

5. Distribution of NFIs

6. Women empowerment projects (training of women a d girls on diff skills and supporting them with reasonable capital).

7. Health interventions.

8. Provision of water for Afric to crops and animals (highly important as it reduces herders/farmers clash)

And lots more sir.....according to sectors of intervention.

International and National NGOs apply for such cash through proposals and the monitoring is very strict till implementation has been achieved.

Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by CuteYvonne777: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by DATACUG00000(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by SaintLucia: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
RTSC:

Continue.

It will not be well with Anybody that delivers you from your delusion.

Imagine the nonsense.

Donations that happens throughout Africa even in dictatorships, is now an endorsement of buhari.

Your brain no longer exists.
I'm not the cause of your depression, frustration and problem.
Re: Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund by Skymoore1004: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Projects In Ogun State / I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko / Tony Kabaka: "Obaseki Used, Dumped Us" - Some APC Youths Cry Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.