Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags (6727 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Banky-w Comes Hard On A Girl Who Touched His D*ck On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by AmeboBook: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you think because the NCDC Keeps reporting an increase in confirmed cases of COVID-19 which has now hit 1337 as at 11:20pm 27th April, that Nkechi Blessing will be worried about getting the deadly disease, think again. The Nigerian actress has taken to her Instagram Stories to brag about getting steady dick even with the lockdown. Perhaps, she isn't aware there's been 40 deaths but is looking at the bright side of 255 being discharged. Anyway, she wrote:

“I be getting the Dick on a steady even with d lockdown and shiii… ya all mofo thinks it’s scarce, y’all Stupid TBH!!”

Use the link below to see the post.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-am-getting-the-dck-on-a-steady-even-with-lockdown-nkechi-blessing-brags/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by ademasta(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided

In this lockdown, You mean cucumber sellers no dey sell reach your home? cool

Continue, you are doing well. Ooin!
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by chatinent: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dogs day out.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Women are confusing creatures. Looking like a child-drawn caricature is now the fashion trend. See this three hundred pound hippo feels fly from visiting a surgeon’s table.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Judetheblogger: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
‘My thing is sweet in the middle’- Tiwa Savage claims (video).

Read News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/my-thing-is-sweet-in-the-middle-tiwa-savage-claims-video/
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by StagethemTVee: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ugly with a foul personality....that's what your mates are posting..eh?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Tonyfx: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
How has it improved the quality of your life angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Liposure: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised Dick is cheap
like talk is cheap. Watsup
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
like talk is cheap. Watsup
I dey o
Sup from your side?
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Liposure: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I dey o Sup from your side?
am doing great thanks 2 copying u
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
am doing great thanks 2 copying u
Copying me how
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Liposure: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Copying me how
dancing, sleeping...
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liposure:
dancing, sleeping...
Ohh
Nice
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Liposure: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Ohh Nice
thanks
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Billy99: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap
dick is not cheap. It is free.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by yuswrld20(m): 1:28am On Apr 29, 2020
see bitches life cant soapy becuz of her blurP
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by solmus: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap

angry

Some Dick not the premium womb shifting ones

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by irunoko(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2020
See her plenty awards cheesy

Look at the kinds of people we give awards too in this country when Innovators,health workers, scientists, teachers and researchers are there cheesy

Why won't she be talking anyhow when she knows the men worshipping her in private will be bashing her in public.moreover if she wasn't getting attention you think she will be ranting like this? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by femi4: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap
how much?
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by EvilSpirit5: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:

angry

[/s]
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Rickjordan(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Nobody wants to dick a whale cheesy
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Kingrexyl(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap
That's why you fvck alot of them, even mechanics and carpenter dicks are not exempted.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Durchess(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Congrats to her unlike some that are starved
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
To fúck this girl go bring joy like mad grin
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by Goke101(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Congrats ode......sheybi na dick you collect till your husband chase you commot for house#yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by opebiboy: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
This one na mumu. Celebrity crave attention stop giving it to them

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingrexyl:
That's why you fvck alot of them, even mechanics and carpenter dicks are not exempted.
K
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by bestabigaelever(f): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:

angry

K
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm not surprised
Dick is cheap

Really?

Dey there make pant dey wear u. grin

Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingrexyl:

Behave yasef abeg, why the insult - can't you pass a gentle/decent comment?

Nawa for some barbarians sha! cool
Re: I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags by omooba969(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
To fúck this girl go bring joy like mad grin

Once or twice & that's it...maybe cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Like A Fox Is The Hottest Nigerian Movie Out Rite Now / Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya / Omotani Omotayo: Wizkid’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.