Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east (6312 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Peter Obi Has A Lock On Two South And Two Northern Regions / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust / Fani-kayode Names 2 Northern Govs Fighting Insecurity With Heart And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Justiceleague1: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Beautiful country. Again,nice pics.
wizzakosh:
Your head is paining you. Who doesn't know the mumu idiot op is an osu like you. You think yorubas has una time. Na you idiots that have been screaming their name on the thread.

The op is your useless brother.

You guys are so full of bile and bitterness
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j again take note

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Smoke55:
please Dnt Wait For The Time To Come,just Start It Today And I Promise You Will Be Overwhelmed...Lolz Imagine Yooloba Boy Threatening Ndi Igbo,chai Wetin Aba Kyari No Go See For Isolation Room.
No need for me to brag online with you, when that time fully comes, you will know that the coordinated banger for abule Ado is just texting the microphone 1. 2
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

Which Owerri are you talking about? The same shithole Owerri that's as dilapidated and filthy like Aba or even worse.
i said if given attention, how do you understand English? owerri is beautiful doe, with widen roads, flowers, nice buildings, the only challenge owerri is facing is on road infrastructure, those roads need to be taken care of, road challenges is also synonymous to any city in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Kennyswag: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
OreMI22:
This is golden tulip hotel Accra Ghana.
savage

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Kennyswag: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
bennyxt:

These afonjas are naturally evil. Their aim in life is to destroy Igbos. No matter how they pretend; stay away from them. That's how one afonja in America went behind the Igbo manager at his job that hired him(out of help) and lied on him with hope they will fire him out of envy. Thinking this is One Nigeria where they can lie and do these things, the company did what he never expected...called him into the office with the Igbo guy to say what he told them in private so that the Igbo guy will defend himself. The Igbo guy was shocked to see he was the person behind this. The Igbo guy has been with the company for 15 yrs. Afonja he hired; only 2 yrs.
are you talking of your people that are all over American prisons?
Anybody can claim anything on a faceless forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Kennyswag: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Cjrane2:

Why don't you just take a koboko or machete and chase them out of their house instead of writing rubbish on NL? Igbo does not even need to retaliate before all of you will run away from every city in SE and SS. grin grin grin grin
Your father just wasted his sperm on a woman for a spineless millipede grin grin grin grin grin grin

My advice for you is to continue wasting precious time worrying about how to hate and do evil instead of fixing your life.

Eniyan buruku!

is SS igbo land? Mumu.. and what will yorubas be doing in SE apart from the few agbo sellers there?

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by lukui: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Yoruba proverb: a child not well taught will sell the house well built.

Success in life is not measured by the number of houses you built or number of cars you bought but by the number of people you impacted their lives positively.

Not picking sides today, almajiris in the north, prostitut.ing women migrating from the south east across the country in search for greener pastures, yahoo yahoo in the south west. We all have shit in our trousers.

Let's all look inwards and seek how to better ourselves. There are good and bad people all across the regions, one person shouldn't be used to judge the innocent few. Not all Hausa are almajiris, not all IBO are prostitut.es or going to Biafra, not all Yoruba guys cut human heads for yahoo yahoo. Stop bedevilling people, even if evil is prevalent, there are still good people out there, though few. #Godbless!!!

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Beautiful country. Again,nice pics.

You guys are so full of bile and bitterness
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j again take note
Why are you crying victim?

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Smoke55: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
No need for me to brag online with you, when that time fully comes, you will know that the coordinated banger for abule Ado is just texting the microphone 1. 2
hahahaha See Afonja Taking Glory Of A Leaking Gas Explosion! Since You Are Brave Why Haven't Claimed Responsibility Of The Explosion? You Forgot That Both Yoruba And Igbos Were Affected In That Explosion? Guy Come Out Full And Start Attacking The Igbos Stop Taking Glory Of What You Did't Do...I No You Are Also Responsible For The Osun Explotion?

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Smoke55: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

WTF. Owerri is a shithole, filthy and dilapidated roads. There's nothing like beauty in a shithole. Is this not Owerri? Owerri and Aba is synonymous, you cannot tell one from the other. See the Owerri you are talking about
please Can You Create A Thread And Show Us Pictures Of Ondo,ogun,oyo,osun,ekiti And Kwara...Why Do U Guys Only Post The Pictures From Lagos? Is Lagos The Only State In South West?

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by LarryBee1k: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
T
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha See Afonja Taking Glory Of A Leaking Gas Explosion! Since You Are Brave Why Haven't Claimed Responsibility Of The Explosion? You Forgot That Both Yoruba And Igbos Were Affected In That Explosion? Guy Come Out Full And Start Attacking The Igbos Stop Taking Glory Of What You Did't Do...I No You Are Also Responsible For The Osun Explotion?
then there will be more leaking gas explosion in Igbos dominated areas across Yoruba land
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Smoke55: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
then there will be more leaking gas explosion in Igbos dominated areas across Yoruba land
oga Stop Yaning Dust Just Come Out Full And Attack Ndi Igbo In South West...

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by jneutron4000: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Smoke55:
oga Stop Yaning Dust Just Come Out Full And Attack Ndi Igbo In South West...
don't be in a rush to go down all across Yoruba land, the time will come. This messages are awareness for you all to go back to your Igbo land.
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Smoke55: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
don't be in a rush to go down all across Yoruba land, the time will come. This messages are awareness for you all to go back to your Igbo land.
hahahahaha Okk Lets Wait Till Then...Lets See How It Will Play Out..

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by adamx23(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

WTF. Owerri is a shithole, filthy and dilapidated roads. There's nothing like beauty in a shithole. Is this not Owerri? Owerri and Aba is synonymous, you cannot tell one from the other. See the Owerri you are talking about
Imagine comparing this shit to any northern state capital.. Chai..
Inferiority complex want kill these yanmiris..

2 Likes

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
[s][/s]

WTF. Owerri is a shithole, filthy and dilapidated roads. There's nothing like beauty in a shithole. Is this not Owerri? Owerri and Aba are synonymous, you cannot tell one from the other. See the Owerri you are talking about
lol dude you keep posting old pictures, owerri roads ain't good, sure but not all section or part of the city is bad as you claim, obviously your city which you live in ain't better too

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

Which one is old picture? Abeg who doesn't knows that Owerri is a dilapidated filthy shithole? Maybe you wanna deceive non Nigerians. These ones are from an Imo guy on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1994514820693616&id=100004053521420
the place you live, is it better, don't quote me again to type nonsense pls

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

It is not about being better, it is just to give you the correct information.
the information is false, Owerri isn't worse as you claim here..... in Nigeria our cities are practically dirt, filled with bad roads, owerri this owerri that, do you live in London??
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

It doesn't matter how angry you seems to be right now, but the point is that Owerri is shithole of the same magnitude as Aba. Both towns are filled with filth and dilapidated roads
oga don't come n be comparing owerri and Aba.. they ain't the same, Aba has remained abandoned since 90s, everyone knows that. as I said before, the only challenge owerri has is on road maintainance / rehabilitation, which is currently ongoing, Owerri has always been a beautiful city.. you can't come here to say whatever ill you thought, and arguing with me on where I live
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Redcrafton: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

Which one is old picture? Abeg who doesn't knows that Owerri is a dilapidated filthy shithole? Maybe you wanna deceive non Nigerians. These ones are from an Imo guy on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1994514820693616&id=100004053521420

Mister stop posting rubbish...Your state capital can never match Owerri...

1 Like

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Redcrafton: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Grgton:
oga don't come n be comparing owerri and Aba.. they ain't the same, Aba has remained abandoned since 90s, everyone knows that. as I said before, the only challenge owerri has is on road maintainance / rehabilitation, which is currently ongoing, Owerri has always been a beautiful city.. you can't come here to say whatever ill you thought, and arguing with me on where I live

Parts of Aba like Ariaria market and few streets may be hopelessly dirty...but major part of Aba are well planned and better than most parts of other state capitals...as Aba is just a town in Abia state.

Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by adamx23(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Grgton:
the information is false, Owerri isn't worse as you claim here..... in Nigeria our cities are practically dirt, filled with bad roads, owerri this owerri that, do you live in London??
Dude, you need to travel and become exposed. Even birnin kebbi have world class roads and extremely neat and serene streets. This shithole owerri can only be compared to Aba .
Re: Battle btwn 2 northern regions against 1 south east by Redcrafton: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
KINEMATICZ:

So what I posted, is it not Owerri? See another pictures of Owerri, it is a shithole

Stop being childish...you posted images of few streets...Is that how to present a city?

Tell me your state...and you will run off this thread if I post similar pictures of streets especially during the raining season as you have done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima / Jonathan In Secret Talks With Tinubu / Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.