Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88329 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by sniperr007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me

You repeated that he has no skill & cheats for a living & you considering it..

So if a girl tells you to join your friends that do rituals you will consider it?

Firstly, you need to change your circle if friends.
Gets friends that will improve your skill & market you.

The as for those girls, they can't add value to your life. Forget them.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Switruth: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gucci is clothing and fashion line. Work hard so you can become one. No need feeling bad. The yahoo boy will one day wear your brand. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by GreatResearcher1: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me
Martinez39s:
When did GreatResearcher1, or any nairaland redpill man, posit or proclaim that you need to act arrogantly to a lady to win her? We redpill alpha men don't give a shit about women's attention and validation, and we don't change ourselves or alter our dreams or aspirations for the sake of any woman. If all women came out and proclaim they won't has sex with redpill men or date us from henceforth, we wouldn't be bothered since we don't give a shit. wink

OLODO rabata. You might as well type "I don't see Black Africans winning Nobel Prizes in science, therefore science is not applicable to us." It doesn't matter what colour the skin is, a message that is valid is valid. YouTube is a good place to get quality redpill truths. I can even recommend quality redpill YouTubers. Female nature is universal, hence the redpill is valid across all "corners" of the earth.

GreatResearcher1 is well off financial. His life and how he handles it are not your business.
This is the difference between SIMPs and redpillers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Mrpojj(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

My tailoring job n do yahoo

Abeg Yahoo na job? Or career
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Baycard55(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
So you are beginning to lose focus based on girls matter
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol. So in essence, you're saying you want to give up a legit work you spent periods learning, for an illegit "work" because of a few myopic leeches who rejected your offer to date them? Or is this some kind of joke? Anyway, sorry in advance.
.... Gbammm ! grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Martinez39s(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you understand female nature, you wouldn't be surprised or hurt. grin The Yahoo boy is probably making more money, and he would give her a more comfortable life with his money as long as the Yahoo business doesn't run dry.

Forget about women, focus on yourself, and build up yourself for your own good.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by saajus: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't try it. Continue your tailoring job, keep acquiring more skills, get a degree through a part-time program (if you don't have any). Also, expose your business through social media. Those girls going for your yahoo boys are not even home material and you will regret if you have one of them at home.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by zuto4u(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
My brother, all that glitters is not gold. Do not abandon your legit work for one nonsense yahoo rubbish. As for the girls rejecting you, none of them is your wife. Keep on trying, u will surely meet your precious wife someday and she will accept and appreciate u for who u are. And when u have finally found her, u will be a happy man all your life.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Doublecombo: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
All the girls you want to marry end up leaving you for some yahoo boy, guy shey na Olosho you wan take do wife ni?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by frozen70(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

It's better to do a legitimate job and end a kobo than scarming people, earn naira and go to jail when your coup is full

There is nothing wrong with being a fashion Designer, it a decent job

Probably the girls you do come across are the flashy ones

You can get the modest ones if you chaeyour taste

But I will rather advise you to save money and go back to school to upgrade yourself than to do Yahoo Yahoo

The moment you become shameful about your profession

That's the beginning of another big problem

Look for guest that can appreciate you and not what you do for living, if you start talking about marriage, you should know the grade of woman you want and don't go too far

The higher your taste for a woman, the higher you have to go to be above her standard
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Then go buy laptop nau. The average yahoo boy has a brighter future than graduate in this country.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
9jaRealist:

Agree. Good luck cool
>

I just cannot wait, for this pandemic to be over. Let me start travelling again. Go some place meet good people and ladies and try to fall in love again. These ones here, well lemme hold myself. No be because of one silly girl I go start to talk ill of other ladies. But I deem it that 97% of them here, Na total waste of time. Nigeria poses to be the place where you can find the worst set of girls with dustbin behavior.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by EvilArchons: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

I have been holding myself from commenting but no more. Is yahoo a career? Is it something you can proudly tell people around that you do? You want quick money that always ends badly?

Now next question: is being a tailor not a noble job? One in which you can sleep well at night with your 2 eyes fully closed?

About the girl: count yourself lucky, you jumped the gun. She's trash anyway. Work hard and you will get a better girl

As for considering doing yahoo yahoo: you must be an idiot for even thinking that way.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Then go buy laptop nau. The average yahoo boy has a brighter future than graduate in this country.

OK... Is it compulsory I use a laptop??
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by OriOko88(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Guy what you need is good packaging. Dress well, look good, barb your hair, and walk smart. Wait. Are you an apprentice or you own a shop?? If you're an apprentice forget get for now, hustle and work harder, and if you own your shop, focus more on your job. Find your feet and be smart. Besides change the calibre of girls you approach, leave those small girls alone, they got nothing to offer, look for mature working class ladies and finally work on your self esteem.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

The same yahoo boy, when money no day go do rituals with that same girl if care no day taken. And yet, e no go get money pass dangote and Bill Gates. So Abeg, gist me the bright future way you day talk about Biko.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Arckeen: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Do anything that makes you happy
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

How much do you make per month?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by TruthSpeaker: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
SO WHAT, ARE YOU A DESIGNER OR JUST A COMMON OBIOMA? HER VISION SEEMS TO BE MORE AMBITIOUS THAT WHAT YOU CAN OFFER HER.
KEEP YOUR HUSTLE ALIVE AND MOVE ON. NO NEED TO WORRY ANY ORE ABOUT HER. THAT IS NOT THE END OF LIFE, YOU WILL CATCH UP WITH YOUR SOULMATE SOMEDAY.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by sLentlover7778(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Onebyonedead: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bode2:
Ma'am, I know much about yahoo stuff. Many of them are into charms and diabolical stuff so as to make headway. It's what I see physically with my own eyes. They used people's virtues and maybe ladies like you... They do the biddings of whatever baba tells them but what I know about some of them is later later on ooo their charms/ medicine usually fail them. A lady will go after a yahoo boy has already put her life in danger. I know a lady that has been hopping from one new love to another. All her lover usually leave her when they notice that things are not going smoothly in their lives. Sincerely, this is something I know 100%. The girl has been used and dumped. Truly, all that glitters is not good. How can you date a man that's doing check fraud, a man who lacks common conscience and engages in fake alert scam, cloning cheque, stealing someone else's life saving and wasting it on drinks, girls. And I don't know why ladies are comfortable with people like that.

Most ladies need to have their brain examined.

U know nothing about G

Do u know how many sleepless nights

Sacrifices don't work

It's a mind game to build confidence

Game no easy

And many no dey make money

Na just the few wey dey make u dey see
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Plead:

I swear. The dude is probably trolling with this thread ,I pity those taking him serious.
Are you minding him? He create nothing but nuisance on this section.

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/5813211/covid-19-nigeria-scam

I think it's high time moderators start checking people's profiles before pushing topics to front page.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
OriOko88:

Guy what you need is good packaging. Dress well, look good, barb your hair, and walk smart. Wait. Are you an apprentice or you own a shop?? If you're an apprentice forget get for now, hustle and work harder, and if you own your shop, focus more on your job. Find your feet and be smart. Besides change the calibre of girls you approach, leave those small girls alone, they got nothing to offer, look for mature working class ladies and finally work on your self esteem.

Thank u sir
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Ekwebe(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Keep up with your tailoring job, just try and grow the brand, when you have enough money you have to chase girls. Trust me!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by trutht828: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

See the content in ur brain

Going by your original post, you are the one with shiit in your brain. No man with normal brain content will think of leaving his job for internet fraud because of women. It is done to earth stupid
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
gimakon:

The same yahoo boy, when money no day go do rituals with that same girl if care no day taken. And yet, e no go get money pass dangote and Bill Gates. So Abeg, gist me the bright future way you day talk about Biko.
Who tell you say the tailor nogo use the same girl do rutual too when money no dey?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
Are you minding him? He create nothing but nuisance on this section.

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/5813211/covid-19-nigeria-scam

I think it's high time moderators start checking people's profiles before pushing topics to front page.

So they shud mind you abi... Help mod to check na... Fbi.. Pained evening Newspaper

Kill ursef.... Loser...

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
trutht828:

Going by your original post, you are the one with shiit in your brain. No man with normal brain content will think of leaving his job for internet fraud because of women. It is done to earth stupid

U r sick sir

Test ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / South Africa Ranked Highest Porn Online Watchers In Africa / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.