Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission (83180 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by manuelreports: 5:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by morikee: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2020
grin
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Chai!

Atiku e yaff suffer!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Corporate2020: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2020
immaq8:
hope she will live to eat the 5m. I fear PDP!

Jagaban is her guardian, who is PDP?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by longetivity(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
see cashout
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by xreal: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Where is the picture?
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by toffyz(m): 5:28am On Apr 29, 2020
LoL
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by NobleDeSage001: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2020
I feel this woman is just an opportunist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Covidodo: 5:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Biafrarep:

Don't mind the greedy woman.
Afonja and greed are like 5 &6. They came to assist you only for you to turn against them!

See stunted reasoning from an osu mai gala ..
How did they come to assist her ?
Funny how a Igbo can call another person greedy grin
Osus are the worst set of humans on earth . They reason like dead maggots

See the bastard Biafravd rep still neck deep in Atiku's rectum . Loser

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Elzakzaky: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Pay her for what?? They even gave her Publicity

Mumu, do you know more than the judge?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by anambraamaka: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Cashout
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by CallmeLucy(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Or make she pray say make them no silent her cause she’s just trying to take advantage. I’m sure none of her generation has counted #45m and you’re willing to receive that without lifting that
ambu2:

Hahaha! my brother forget, las las this case go reach Supreme court and the woman go don tire sef.
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by LegalOpinion: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
chatinent:
At last, the trader may not even receive upto 60percent of the money (that's if it's paid).

Even accepting 50% is a wiser decision as a better alternative to continuing on appeal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by eph12(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
A good lawyer will get this payment. A garnishee order may be invoked if Atiku does not want to play ball.
When there are higher courts to appeal to? Even FG does not pay his own

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Tetrahedron: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2020
In this hard times, someone is cashing out 5m but don’t forget lawyers will collect about 30%

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Isoduwa(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Where is the picture of the woman crying for no change?

Fake news �
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Isoduwa(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Mumu, do you know more than the judge?

Fake judge Judy garland Texas

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:
Atikuchukwu and Sarathief the Mesujamba are in trouble. This Jagaban is a killer. He strips his enemies nakked and rob pepper on their body.

Intels which is the fraudulent company that Atikuchukwu has been using to defraud the country since Atikuchukwu was VP, NPA stripped the company of the fraudulent contract. Sarathief:s houses in Lagos were confiscated by EFCC while Kwara State governor confiscated Sarathief houses in Ilorin.

The small change that the above two looters are using to manage, the Jagaban still organized one one to come and collect 5M out of it. That is POL 301: Suppressing the enemies in Contemporary Politics. As derived from one of the 45 Laws of Power, Crush the Enemy Completely.

Is your Jagaban not also a thief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by simhosting: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2020
I see
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish reporting. And where is the billboard?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by YorubaPrince: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2020
festacman:
Dear Bukola Saraki, please be a gentleman and pay this lucky woman the N5m award to help her 'ministry' move to permanent site. Please don't appeal this judgement. Do it as a lockdown giveaway. Afterall, N5m is mere chicken change compared to billions you and other senators earned for doing less than what most teachers in classrooms. Thank you for usual cooperation.

Earned? No. You meant stole. angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by YorubaPrince: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Covidodo:

See stunted reasoning from an osu mai gala ..
How did they come to assist her ?
Funny how a Igbo can call another person greedy grin
Osus are the worst set of humans on earth . They reason like dead maggots

See the bastard Biafravd rep still neck deep in Atiku's rectum . Loser

Very true indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by jrusky(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Well one thing i can see here is she is apc member though in sane society you can not use anyone picture for any form of advert without permission haven't said that the woman must have be pressed to take such action to please apc that is the truth.

Now avenue to claim money has open for Nigerian as we all know we are masters in abusing every slight opportunity in the next few months cases like these will surge I can bet it.

Atiku, Saraki and pdp should pay the woman but apc should be ready for payback definitely because they know what is on ground.
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by EvilSpirit5: 6:56am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

nothing wey dem no dey steal

[/s]
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Aystarz: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Benbellamor:
Trash .....Atiku will just pay 10% of 500,000 to court and appeal to suffer and teach the guy a lesson and for the plaintiff to file counter appeal he has to deposit 500k to court, and pay another 500k to his lawyers minimum, Appart from at least 4 sittings which will gulp at least a million out of plaintiff pocket. Then Atiku will heat to supreme court, the plaintiff Already exhausted... Ask Baba suwe vs NDLEA...NOTHING FOR LAZY FELLOW...

ONLY IN YOUR GADDAMN COUNTRY WHERE HUMAN RIGHTS AINT WORTH A DIME.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Jibsy203(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Useless afonja lazy animal, u won't see 1kobo, instead of u to enter hold up begin de sell minerals like ur mother doing, and you're here looking for free money, fool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by EvilSpirit5: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Chai!

Atiku e yaff suffer!

[/s]
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by ajimotoke(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Paying to who abeg
Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by sonnie10: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
To me, this is wrong judgement. She has no right to privacy in a public place. Pictures taken in public are not private and should not enjoy such privileges.
Whatever embarrassment she is claiming that the picture caused her, was actually what she was captured in the picture doing in a public place. Pictures don’t lie.

This is a very dangerous precedence, it now means one cannot take pictures of people in parties, markets, churches, beach etc anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by ThatFairGuy: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Wow! I've always expect she wins.
Eat ya own from what they've stolen

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by Centcanada: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Picture please. I smell politics of bitterness. This lady has been told to do this because I know she does not have the mind to do this. I now see the reason why they say BLACKS are the problem of the themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission by ThatFairGuy: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
What are you saying? Why would you take pictures of someone I party before without their permission?
sonnie10:
To me, this is wrong judgement. She has no right to privacy in a public place. Pictures taken in public are not private and should not enjoy such privileges.
Whatever embarrassment she is claiming that the picture caused her, was actually what she was captured in the picture doing in a public place. Pictures don’t lie.

This is a very dangerous precedence, it now means one cannot take pictures of people in parties, markets, churches, beach etc anymore.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.