Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

When Will FG/CBN Save Nigerians From Micro Finance Loan On This Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will FG/CBN Save Nigerians From Micro Finance Loan On This Lockdown (183 Views)

New Naira: FG, CBN Will Act After Supreme Court Ruling – Garba Shehu / Naira Redesign: Ondo, Kano State Govts Drag FG, CBN To Supreme Court / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will FG/CBN Save Nigerians From Micro Finance Loan On This Lockdown by fineboynl(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
the government tells everyone to stay at home and the economy worldwide have been grounded since the corona virus stated.

but unfortunately those micro finance loan are not taking it easy with Nigerians reasons is because there is no policy framework to tackles them. everywhere else in developed world the government have put in place policy to save their citizens from loans.

can you imagine I was called by one of those loan app. they threaten me to pay otherwise I will face the consequences. I was telling them there is a lockdown , the economy is grounded worldwide and the government tell us to stay at home. they said that's not their business and they re giving today only to pay off.
otherwise they will dealt with me in the coming days.

lalasticklala, seun, CBN, FG.

please come go Nigerians rescue.
Re: When Will FG/CBN Save Nigerians From Micro Finance Loan On This Lockdown by NwaNimo1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let them do their worse...
Re: When Will FG/CBN Save Nigerians From Micro Finance Loan On This Lockdown by LibertyRep: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Even the FG through Bank of Industry still request their customers to pay the interest on the loans.

Who do you now want to run to OP?

It's be alright soon OP.

(1) (Reply)

Youths Its Time To Wake Up And Rule / Edo State Government In Search Of Coronavirus Patient / Umaru Musa Yar'adua' Lives On After 10 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.