Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Because Of Masksgbajabiamila Unable To Recognize Honorable Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Of Masksgbajabiamila Unable To Recognize Honorable Members (312 Views)

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) / “ondo High Court Reverses Illegal & Unlawful Suspension Of 3 Honorable Members" / Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Masksgbajabiamila Unable To Recognize Honorable Members by bestofnollywood: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Femi Gbajabiamila, the Speaker of the house of representatives, says wearing face masks has made it “very difficult” to recognize fellow lawmakers in the green chamber, some of whom had their faces entirely covered.

Gbajabiamila jokingly expressed frustration at identifying fellow lawmakers less than one hour into Tuesday’s plenary session.

The green chamber resumed sitting after their five weeks recess, with each of them wearing face masks at the session.

During the debate on the unexplained deaths in Kano, Gbajabiamila was heard on at least two occasions trying to confirm the identity of lawmakers who wanted to contribute to the discussion.

“When I say there is a problem with all these face masks,” the speaker jokingly said to the amusement of colleagues.

“It is very difficult to recognize who is who. Somebody said by their caps, we shall know them.”

Credit:

https://ngg.ng/2020/04/28/newsflash-masks-make-speaker-gbajabiamila-unable-to-recognize-honourable-colleagues-during-plenery/

Re: Because Of Masksgbajabiamila Unable To Recognize Honorable Members by obi4eze(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Election 2019: Adeleke Defeats Atiku, Saraki, PDP In Court, Awarded N5m / Ex-governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, Flees To Abuja To Avoid COVID-19 Test / IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.