Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina (67840 Views)

Lekki Killings: Buhari Addressed Int'l Community In His Broadcast-Femi Adesina / PUZZLE: Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? / Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Parisian: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Oga, there is no provision for 100% employment in any country in the world. Shut up and emancipate your mind.
sapele914:
Mr Intelligent, and you are at home complaining? Why better company, no give you Job?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Parisian: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari and his useless govt should be sacked for lying to Nigerians that it was a live broadcast.
gasparpisciotta:
In an ideal situation, whoever released the document to social media should be sacked immediately. Such an individual cannot be trusted with states secrets.

12 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by thundafire: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Daft media aides

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Bimboowo: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by juman(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Nobody leaked anything, they put it out to the public to know their reaction first and what to add to the final draft.

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Gabson006: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing special there

PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
MTN Data
1GB ↔️ #400
2GB ↔️ #799
5GB ↔️ #2000
Get yours while it last

Chat up 08068675358
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by jericco1(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2020
How can someone be watching a pre-recorded speech of his address to it's citizens live.. it's a shame... Let his tenure do and finish abeg

17 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Lexusgs430: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2020
I got a copy hours before the speech aired.....

I thought it was the usual fake news...... I was shocked whilst listening to the recorded message, it was word4word.........

18 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
The one I read on nairaland says it will start on 2nd May 2020 when bubu sait it will be on the 4th.

I was confuse when I saw it, na wa oooo.
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by crestedaguiyi: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2020
presidential office?, what kind of nonsense is that

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by EdiskyHarry: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Up till today I don't understand what these guys are talking about, is that important for now?
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by seanjy4konji: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Not our business

Bunch of inept people..

Obviously this man can't hold a liuve conference and questions being asked..na DSS go arrest everybody for that room that is even if he us alive self..

Nigeria are the cause of their problems. This people are hell bent or rendering every body poor and having a wasted life time..

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2020
On the reopening of worship centres and schools and whether it is a bit hasty considering the lives of the children, the Presidential spokesman said, “what Mr. President said yesterday was that, from Monday, May 4, there will be a gradual opening up and what that means is that the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 will give a guideline on what can be done and what can’t be done under that gradual easing up.

“Remember that the President stressed yesterday that some other things will continue like social distancing, not congregating for religious events – it’s on the broadcast yesterday. But the Presidential Taskforce will continue to advise on how we can open up and return to normal life gradually.”
Very Good initiative from the FG.
Gradually, we will win this war as a nation.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by hefelove(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Wait no be Buhari dey tell them wetin to write? Someone somewhere will just write it down and tell him oya this is what you will tell them? I'm confused

15 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Reallink: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Never a time we had this dafts in our nation presidency, making mockery of everything ineptitude as their principal.
Shamelessly had guts to be spewing rants & foolishness
Olodos

11 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by popesco123: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is a dullard but your parents are not qualified to be his gateman. That's the type of dullard I want to be.
and your kids brain will be functioning like buhari brain. brainwashed hyper fool

23 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is a dullard but your parents are not qualified to be his gateman. That's the type of dullard I want to be.

Stop all this nonsense talk, in a sane society he won't even be a Councillor let alone becoming the president.

I wonder how someone with a working brain will go to the ballot and vote for someone like him, have you watch any of his interviews? You will be ashame of calling him your president.

Spit.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Fragility6: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:

Nigerians remove feeding bottle from his mouth when we pursue GEJ from power and prevented his beloved Fulani master - Atiku from nearing power, he has never been the sane, just roaming nairaland aimlessly complaining.
Who b diz one

7 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari is tired especially now that the main brain behind him is gone.

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Proxy001(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
OK, we don hear...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by ejimatic: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1349441/presidency-reveals-leaked-buharis-speech-speaks-schools-resumption/

. The president and governors' speeches are usually prerecorded as I said some days ago.
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice clarification.
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Obidon1(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
IlovePMB:
This government is not organized at all.
that is the true

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Mr Intelligent, and you are at home complaining? Why better company, no give you Job?

This is not the matter at hand. Even the standard bearer of the impunity you are championing went to Germany and didn't really come back.
Flaunting the adversity you and your Oga have brought, is only for a while. The legacy of odium and ignominy by the unfortunate regime of Buhari will be forever.

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by domchike(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Can Buhari do a live broadcast?.. Certain no Can he hold a press conference ?.. No
I wonder the kinda President we have
I wonder oo

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by tonididdy(m): 7:34am On Apr 29, 2020
How I hate this government so much I don't even have words to describe.

So unprofessional and they care not

7 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by HundredWays(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Chai !

Where is yenefer, mannabbqgrils, seunmsg, and the rest of the zombie clan?

Come and see your masters
dem don chop BAN... Der mouth toooooo long like river Niger. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Obidon1(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
The media is as bad as the government itself

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by blank(f): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Hardly any difference between the original and final version. So, the only original thought from Buhari was to change the date and do spell checks?

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Mires: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Who's the "Somebody" that Femi kept referring to? This government we find ourselves is a very big disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2020
"SOMEONE LEAKED THE PRESIDENT BROADCAST " cal the name of the person or persons involved and stop ranting here!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.