Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina (67849 Views)

Lekki Killings: Buhari Addressed Int'l Community In His Broadcast-Femi Adesina / PUZZLE: Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? / Buhari’s Draft Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast — But Who Did It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by joekine: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Stop giving us this trash from stupid government. So our so called president can't make speech on his own without someone drafting an article for him to read. Shame to them. All the things they are hiding will soon be known....

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Amieinu123(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria too is leaked

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Gerald454: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=sapele914 post=88967815] Indeed you must need one, an idle mind is the Devil’s workshop, too much evil coming from your Hade. [/quote

U make no sense. Meaning senseless

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by ugodedoc: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Shows how opaque your mind is, what do you really know, other than wailing? As if that useless former Ijo drunk President knew anything about governance?

Oga at the top#sapele914, you are indeed jobless and as well an infection to lives.
Pls go through all your post, you will know that indeed you are a Northern cow like your bro Sanusi said of you guys.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by DATACUG00000(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Oops
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Philinho(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Indeed you must need one, an idle mind is the Devil’s workshop, too much evil coming from your Hade.
Abeg shut up joor... wait ooo shame no d catch una?

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by hahn(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2020
You can never find on the front page of these kind of threads.

I guess "we" are intelligent after all grin

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by BestKato(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2020
That's ZOO for you
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is a dullard but your parents are not qualified to be his gateman. That's the type of dullard I want to be.
No wonder. Aspiring dullard

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by hefelove(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
amstamon:

Na only u don reason well from the beginning of the coments here.
Imagine how can a speech be written by totally different person or people and still go through some departments before getting to the president to read to the PEOPLE.A SPEECH THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY CALLED A PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH,TO BE WRITTEN BY THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF.
THEN THEIR MUST BE SOME CABALS SOMEWHERE RULLING US. I DON TIRE FOR NAIJA ABEG
Boss I over taya o I've noticed this thing for years
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Daddy46: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Stalwert:

Nigerians remove feeding bottle from his mouth when we pursue GEJ from power and prevented his beloved Fulani master - Atiku from nearing power, he has never been the sane, just roaming nairaland aimlessly complaining.
guy you too mumu were you brought this way or you decided to be very foolish on your own
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by 2016v2017: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ijaw1stson:
This devilish government keep setting new records for their stupidity. I've never heard about this before in any country
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by 2016v2017: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Can Buhari do a live broadcast?.. Certainly no
Can he hold a press conference ?.. No

I wonder the kinda President we have
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by broadman20: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Shows how opaque your mind is, what do you really know, other than wailing? As if that useless former Ijo drunk President knew anything about governance?

You are so good at your job, I'm certain nobody will ever bring up any story when your salary time reach.

Continue jaree, man must wack.....

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Yoighaman(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Did I just read "Recorded"? I thought it's meant to be a live broadcast.
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Mistake of a president!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Yenefer(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
HundredWays:
get off my Mention... Fool angry
banza da iska

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by neyo19(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Help ur sista oooo
Any amount will help ooooo

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by MikkieEl: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Obidon1:
that is the true
That's if there is a govt in first place.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by SmartvicCortez: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by GalaticHorde: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:
Mr Intelligent, and you are at home complaining? Why better company, no give you Job?
because your mumustic president don't kill all better companies commot with him mumuness! Na only government business sure now

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
E don happen

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by muzzol: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Many Governors I know in Nigeria and have watched do live speeches.

Sorry bro/sis, let’s give the right info sir, nobody does live broadcast....you can only have live press conferences...you can make confirmation from any government house reporter....moreover, press houses are given speeches ahead to enable them study and familiarize before the speech (for reportage and analysis sake), however, it comes with instruction to remain confidential until the speech is broadcast....you can also confirm that from any professional in the field....lastly, speeches of MDs of small companies are written by their staff...not to talk of governors or presidents.....executive don’t have time to write speeches...there is a reason why all government houses have speech writers.....and if we need to know, most books are not written by the authors....there are professional writers who translate your ideas into books or speeches....this is not for argument sake but for proper information and knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by fergie001: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2020
muzzol:

Sorry bro/sis, let’s give the right info sir, nobody does live broadcast....you can only have live press conferences...you can make confirmation from any government house reporter....moreover, press houses are given speeches ahead to enable them study and familiarize before the speech (for reportage and analysis sake), however, it comes with instruction to remain confidential until the speech is broadcast....you can also confirm that from any professional in the field....lastly, speeches of MDs of small companies are written by their staff...not to talk of governors or presidents.....executive don’t have time to write speeches...there is a reason why all government houses have speech writers.....and if we need to know, most books are not written by the authors....there are professional writers who translate your ideas into books or speeches....this is not for argument sake but for proper information and knowledge
I don't want an elongated argument.

Noted Sir...
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
hefelove:
Wait no be Buhari dey tell them wetin to write? Someone somewhere will just write it down and tell him oya this is what you will tell them? I'm confused

My dear friend, u took this thought off my heart. No need to type much again. GMB is supposed to brainstorm with a team of experts and then they will arrive at good conclusions after exchange of ideas. Then it will be typed and edited many times. . He will read (or his PA or SA) the final Copy to see if it reflects his mind or intent. Before it is then released ....This president is so clueless
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by hefelove(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Truthbites:

My dear friend, u took this thought off my heart. No need to type much again. GMB is supposed to brainstorm with a team of experts and then they will arrive at good conclusions after exchange of ideas. Then it will be typed and edited many times. . He will read (or his PA or SA) the final Copy to see if it reflects his mind or intent. Before it is then released ....This president is so clueless
Lol I've noticed this for a while now and I keep wondering

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
udemzyudex:

Stop all this nonsense talk, in a sane society he won't even be a Councillor let alone becoming the president.

I wonder how someone with a working brain will go to the ballot and vote for someone like him, have you watch any of his interviews? You will be ashame of calling him your president.

Spit.

Anyone who voted for the Dude definitely doesn't have a working brain. To be candid, ordinary me can rule better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Truthbites: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Dareal90s:

Do u want to eat d live broadcast? Either live or pre-recorded, the messaged was passed.

I don't knw y ppl always wail on unnecessary issues.

Didn't u decode it wasn't even his idea? The Cabals make speeches for him..and take decisions on his behalf
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by farem: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
gosmoney:
lolz I go die with laugh o when did nairaland start to have English teacher grin awi ori onwi iru cheesy

You don't still understand. He who comes to the equity comes with clean hands. How can someone who can't manage a pair of shoes start to criticise a caretaker of a whole estate?
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by Koses(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
sapele914:

You don't know what u r saying, please go away

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by AleagueEdu: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Racoon:
Oops! Asiri ti tu.Meaning even the dullard was already listening to his own draft speech after being pre-recorded? These presidential media team are as daft as their principal.

Me, I dey laugh ooooo, say by Ex Presido
Re: How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina by AleagueEdu: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
Nothing to defend here.
Some of the president's speech have always been in the public domain before the president finishes his speech in which it is wrong & not of global best practice.
The presidency should just do the needful next time.

Concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.