Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad (35087 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West / I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

what about your lord and personal saviour tinubu?
i support no politician. The money tinubu stole and is stealing is more than what 10 governors in Nigeria have stolen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by sweetsell: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
You foolish people won't cease to amuse me. So you expected his lover to take him to EFCC or how come you are so foolish for God sake ? Was it Tinubu's n Buhari's friend that are labeling them fraudster like. Many of you Igbos do?

Why can't Peter Obi go to the court to clear his name like Tinubu did ? As far as am concerned Peter Obi is the greatest fraudster in Nigeria until he clear all this allegations.

Littlefingerjp:
You are bringing out evidence of a supposed allegation by a man who had issues with Peter Obi when he was in Power...The other Sahara report says Anambra people wrote to Efcc,Pls who are the Anambra people??because I am proudly 1 and Peter Obi without Sentiment has been the best Governor the state has had so far since democracy...Ask the People of Anambra
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by normaman(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
True, but can same be said about his appointees? i.e ministers and the likes. If he had marshaled with a much sterner will and an anti-moral disposition, I believe they all would have fallen in line with his agenda.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Basher8583: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
The real Mr Integrity not that decepticon we have in Aso Rock today ..Can Buhari swear same ?

You know the truth so stop contaminating this thread
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Legendguru: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Are you sure
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by CasNova: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is good to fight corruption. The only thing is the fight must be holistic.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Pondeck: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
We can only choose to believe what we want but your integrity of statesmanship seeks volume and it is well appreciated. I personally continue to appreciate how you choose to handle the affairs of the nation. You gave your best according to your background and lifestyle.
A simple man who acknowledged his humble beginnings.
We have seen the worst a king of tribalistic bigotry and an advocate of Fanatism yet that doesn't look like the worst because Oba Ole, the Lion of bullion van wants to be President no other than the godfather Chief Tinubu.
Woe unto that country if El Rufai ever emerges make una wise up oh!!!

Hmmm I dey GH dey bomb✌️
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by NigerianSage: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
The fact that just like your looting and stealing is not corruption friends, you have funds stashed in other people's accounts and fictitious names same way your wife stashed stolen funds under other people's names.

These useless crooks really think we are all dumb and stupid..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Naijiant: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jona is lying.

Published 7 March 2018

The current edition of the UK’s investigative journalism and satirical magazine, Private Eye, has alleged that former president Goodluck Jonathan is the owner of a £4.5m mansion in Weybridge, Surrey.

According to the magazine: The National Crime Agency (NCA) last week deployed a new anti-corruption weapon for which there are high hopes: the so-called “unexplained wealth order”. It designated two properties, worth £22m and held by an unknown eastern European, as probably acquired from dirty money.

Investigators will now demand an account of where the dosh came from with a view, in the absence of a satisfactory explanation, to confiscation. Whether this heralds a new front in the war on kleptocracy or just a shrewd PR move at the launch of a new policy remains to be seen; but Private Eye magazine – which has exposed the extent of prime property ownership through offshore companies as a key money-laundering device – has identified several more the authorities might want to look at under their new powers.

Goodluck Jonathan, former president of Nigeria, and his wife Patience, appear to be behind a £4.5m mansion called “Hillside” on the St George’s Hill estate in Weybridge, Surrey. The property was acquired via BVI [British Virgin Islands] company Transocean Group Holdings.

The entrance to the exclusive and secluded estate
Jonathan’s compatriot, Folorunsho “Folly” Folarin-Coker, former head of the number plate production authority in Lagos, resides at a Georgian townhouse in Chelsea that was acquired for £2.4m in 2010 – while Folly held office – via Marshall Islands company Express Holdings Ltd.

Folorunsho “Folly” Folarin-Coker
£4.5m will get you a six-bedroom detached house with an indoor pool in the St George’s Hill estate according to estate agents Zoopla. Their website claims: “St George’s Hill is set in approximately 900 acres and features a private championship standard 18 hole golf course, two nine hole courses and a separate private tennis and squash club. The tennis club is one of the foremost racket sports clubs in England, with 30 grass and all weather tennis courts, two indoor courts and four squash courts. The tennis club also has it’s own indoor swimming pool and a well-equipped gym, restaurant and bar.

A £4.5m property in the St George’s Hill estate
“St George’s Hill offers an ideal location for families looking for security and privacy and there are several English and international schools in the area including Reeds, St George’s College and the acs International School in Cobham”.
https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/goodluck-jonathan-owns-4-5m-mansion-surrey-uk/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
/
PEP (Politically Exposed Personalities) are the custodians of the funds. A proactive investigative body will know how to catch them.

\
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Miracle1991: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kamani8:

Yorubas are very confused at the moment. After thinking Abba Kyari was their problem, a yoruba woman even declared him dead while he was still battling for his life. Ok now he's dead, their son is still not in charge,Hence the frustration
but we saw igbos celebrating the death of Abba kyari. Why?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Littlefingerjp: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
sweetsell:
You foolish people won't cease to amuse me. So you expected his lover to take him to EFCC or how come you are so foolish for God sake ? Was it Tinubu's n Buhari's friend that are labeling them fraudster like. Many of you Igbos do?

Why can't Peter Obi go to the court to clear his name like Tinubu did ? As far as am concerned Peter Obi is the greatest fraudster in Nigeria until he clear all this allegations.

Your Mumu dey small,an allegation of how many years...If you take him to court,y wont he appear b4 the court to defend himself..If yu have an allegation against him, take him to court and stop acting like an uneducated fool because if yu are educated, yu should know how court works in this part of the world..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by aimmoney9: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Basher8583:

For if thief like you with such moniker, everybody and anybody is a thief in your eyes.
If na you help Buhari steal money please come out and testify in court. Wailer
You can't even put pen to paper properly and you are ranting....your comments above shows u re a yoruba hence ur affiliation to tinubu and buhari.....
Criminal ni gbogbo won .....that's y d only tym ur pastor calls u to the altar is when he needs somebody to act as devil
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by sweetsell: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
But your tribesmen wail that Tinubu Buhari and co are thieves from do you all not know the way to the court ?! Does it imply that your entire tribe is populated with uneducated fools based from your comment ?! If that is the case I suppose your father is the biggest of the uneducated fools around followed by you mother. What a household of fools you are born into.

Littlefingerjp:
Your Mumu dey small,an allegation of how many years...If you take him to court,y wont he appear b4 the court to defend himself..If yu have an allegation against him, take him to court and stop acting like an uneducated fool because if yu are educated, yu should know how court works in this part of the world..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by Littlefingerjp: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
sweetsell:
But your tribesmen wail that Tinubu Buhari and co are thieves from do you all not know the way to the court ?! Does it imply that your entire tribe is populated with uneducated fools based from your comment ?! If that is the case I suppose your father is the biggest of the uneducated fools around followed by you mother. What a household of fools you are born into.

At least we have something to boost of,having a home...You western he-goat,the greatest achievement ur family may get is getting token of 4k during election from Jagaban to feed your homeless and useless parents and after that,yu enter street and pick up weapons...Do yu know how it ends at the end of the day??..You get killed for been a western tout
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad by sweetsell: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
At least we have something to boost of,having a home...You western he-goat,the greatest achievement ur family may get is getting token of 4k during election from Jagaban to feed your homeless and useless parents and after that,yu enter street and pick up weapons...Do yu know how it ends at the end of the day??..You get killed for been a western tout

Poor response, try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks / Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / How Bola Tinubu Commissioned Four Teams To Find His Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.